Georgi's journey to a size 10!

huwiesmummy said:
Yay a lbs is a lot really it all adds up.

Am I right in thinking that if you go to the gym you should keep your net carbs over 800ish to keep starvation mode kicking in?

I don't know about carbs but the guy I was speaking to said that I must eat more to help muscle repair and to stop starvation mode also x

huwiesmummy said:
Oops ment to say Cal's not carbs. But OK cool I'll keep a eye on that.

Oh right lol I'm not sure what the minimum net is to be honest ill ask when I next see him x

Had an absolutely rubbish day today!! Just about managed to stick in my calories and stop a binge it could of been a lot worse! Just brushed my teeth to stop me eating anything else.

Started off so well:

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: warble thin with homemade salsa, salad cheese and rocket...then it goes downhill - my boss bought in a homemade chocolate fudge cake made with baileys so I had a slice and a little extra topping :(
Dinner: on the way home got a light choices cottage pie and some pies for dad - cooked both and ended up eating a pie instead :( with a pack of crisps
Snacks:1 biscuit

Total 1331 leaving 19

Feel rubbish though for all that :( ill have the cottage pie for lunch tomorrow instead

You've still done well to not have a major binge. And you didnt go over your allowance :) Dont be too hard on yourself xxx

You've still done well to not have a major binge. And you didnt go over your allowance :) Dont be too hard on yourself xxx

thanks it was just so close To me going on a binge it scared me in away because I thought i was past that guess it can always creep up on us! XxXx

Yesterday was a much better day food wise but another late stay at work that's two in a row now. Although last night I still forced myself to go to the gym which I'm quite proud of the old me would of just thought oh well it's too late now I'll just have my dinner (well the old me didn't actually go to the gym haha).

breakfast: porridge
lunch: tesco light choice cottage pie with a steam vegetable bag
dinner: meatballs with a tomato sauce and cheese and warbie thin
snack: weight watchers chocolate brownie dessert

exercise: gym 350 calories

total 1304 net 954

Got out of work on time tonight woo lol so been to then gym again

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: ww carrot and lentil soup with a toasted muffin followed by strewed apple
Dinner: quorn meatballs and spaghetti with mushrooms onions peppers in a homemade tomato sauce with cheese

Total 1314 net 814

Back