Georgi's journey to a size 10!

I would say don't make any decisions & see how you feel when you're there. A month is a long time so you may only need a couple of vinos to everyone else's bottle!!

the_last_time said:
I would say don't make any decisions & see how you feel when you're there. A month is a long time so you may only need a couple of vinos to everyone else's bottle!!

Yes probably I could never drink a lot anyway lol might have one and see how i feel

Decided not to drink yesterday I drove instead knew I was out again tonight and didn't want to drink both nights so saved myself for tonight instead lol as for my food...

Breakfast: porridge (ended up with a different one as had breakfast at the gym an instant porridge couldn't believe it was 250 calories and wasn't even nice!!)
Lunch; cheese on toast
Dinner: quorn spaghetti bolognaise with wholemeal spaghetti
Snack: at the party I went to there were fajitas so had the filling with lettuce and a bit of salsa but no wrap

Total 1306/1750 (burned 400 Cals at the gym) so 444 left

A bit disappointed today with my weigh in I've stayed the same although by body fat percentage has dropped by five percent so that's a good thing.

I did end up having a drink last night but wish I hadn't bothered I had two and a half glasses as was fed Up so went back to soft drinks lol it really is amazing I used to drink wine every weekend and now it doesn't bothered me don't think ill be drinking again for a while! Considering that I've been to two parties this weekend I think ive done well. I ate a meal before I went out so I wouldn't eat too much so Friday night the food was fajitas so had the filling with a bit of salad and last night was curry,chilli and hotpot so completely avoided that - although I did have a celebration or two (all within my calories!). Before I started dieting I'd eat at home go to a party and eat again plus a dessert and drink over a bottle of wine, how times have changed!!!

Saturdays food-

Breakfast: egg white omlette with a Babybel light
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread with ham and low calorie coleslaw
Dinner: quorn chilli with cauliflower rice
Snacks: wine and celebrations

Not looking forward to today have a conference after work so start at half 8 this morning and won't get in until about half 10 tonight great! Means no gym too. Trying to be prepared though and take my dinner to eat on the train so won't touch the food provided when I get there

Sundays food-

Breakfast: went straight out from the gym so at costa had an americano and bacon muffin
Lunch: Jammie dodger cereal bar (yum!!)
Dinner: hairy bikers pie with mash and veg
Snacks: go ahead crispy slices
Exercise: burnt 500 calories at the gym

Total 1260 so my net was 760

Decides to focus on net rather than what I have left as I won't be using them lol

Today's plan so far-

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: quorn chilli with cauliflower rice and warburton thins
Dinner: squareish wrap with cheese ham and rocket

So far that's 783 so ill get few bits from tesco to add to my dinner on the train lol

xgeorgix said:
Lunch: quorn chilli with cauliflower rice and warburton thins
Dinner: squareish wrap with cheese ham and rocket

So far that's 783 so ill get few bits from tesco to add to my dinner on the train lol

So update on today's food didn't go to tesco nipped to Superdrug and everything's on offer woo so got two packs of velvet crunch one for now one for dinner 3 dairy milk bubbly ( they were 3 for. £1 so ill eat one and give my colleagues the others. So that takes me to 1249/1350

Had a lovely lie in today which was strange not going to work until one! Went to the gym with my mum this morning and bumped into her friend who was doing Zumba so we decided to join her I've been wanting to try it for ages so glad I did it was brilliant! Then did a bit in the gym after.

Breakfast: Jamie dodger cereal bar
Lunch: 3 rice cakes with cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce cucumber and tomato
Dinner: square wrap pizza with BNS chips and mayonnaise
Snacks: 1 ryvita thin and a weight watchers crumble which was delish!

Total 1279/1350 + exercise 580 so net is 699

Sounds lovely :) What are those wraps like calorie wise? xx

Today has been a bit of a snacky day but mainly to try and use up some calories! Not like me!

Lunch: rise fusions with prawn skewers and an apple
Dinner: fish with potato veg and gravy
Snacks: chilli ryvita thins with mayonnaise and cheese, pack of crisps, biscuits
Drinks: coffee and nas squash
Exercise: 45 mins swimming

Total: 1216 net 853

Forgot to update yesterday so here are both days;

Thursday-

Breakfast- coffee and banana
Lunch: weight watchers chicken potato and leek soup with a toasting muffin and a chocolate digestive bar
Dinner- hoisin and garlic salmon stir fry with LOTS of veg!
Snacks- biscuits
Drinks- water
Exercise: burnt 500 calories at the gym

Total 1324 so net 824

Friday-

Breakfast -porridge
Lunch- ww tomato soup with a muffin and apple
Dinner- sundries tomato risotto with onions and peppers and 3 Linda McCartney sausages
Snacks - biscuits
Drinks- coffee and water
Exercise: again burnt 500 calories

Total- 1232 net 732

Suppose I best drag myself out of my warm bed and get ready for work!

huwiesmummy said:
Ok I'm aiming for 1200ish and if I exercise that if needed 1400 of I need the extra 200 though I doubt it ;).

Always good to have some just in case then! I started on 1450 just lowering it by 50 every month until i get to 1200 so my weight loss doesn't slow down x

huwiesmummy said:
Well currently I'm at 600cal so after surgery I'm thinking upping it to 800cal (ill take the food replacement for needed nutrition) the go up by 50 as I feel up to it till 1200

Lol we will go the opposite way and meet in the middle lol x

Lost a pound today which I know is still a loss but after not loosing anything Last week in disappointed! Spoke to someone i know who is a personal trainer/nutritionist and they had a look at my mfp ac and said I'm not not eating enough on the days I exercise so going to try eating a little more.

2 days to update so

Saturday -

Lunch: noodle mug shot with an apple and 2 kiwi
Dinner: cheese and onion crisp bakes with bns wedges and salad with mayonnaise
Snacks: crisps, 2 ryvita thins with riata and an americano from costa

Total 1217 no exercise so that is my net

Sunday- breakfast muffin with bacon cheese a sausage
Lunch- 2 ryvita thins with cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce
Dinner- hunters chicken with roast potato mash and veg and two Yorkshire puddings
Snacks : ww crumble

Total 1446 net 846

Exercise 600 calories at the gym

Back