Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Thanks for letting us know G-Man, really appreciate your honesty!
Hope everything sorts itself out for yourself and the wee grandson.
It's absolutely understandable that at a certain time in life things are getting way more important then dieting, pointing foods etc, so well done for keeping your weight steady..
Don't worry about not posting, we'll always be here for you when you need us.. no matter how long it takes you to sort everything else out..
Chin up - everything will be alright!!
xx

Greetings G man :D
Was nice to hear from you, while you've been under this amount of pressure, hope all goes well for you and the Mrs re: the meeting for your grandson.
Children are a blessing we all know that but once you reach a certain time in life and brought up your own children the last thing you expect is to have to do all again, so can understand you having feelings of not being able to cope, your human after all
Having said that i'm sure you will cope admirally
sending you and the family lots of good wishes x

Hey Gerry, Hope it all went well today and the correct decision was made!!! We'll all be here anytime for you Gerry and well done on not letting your diet slip too far!!! I for one think your one in a million......

Keep Losing!!!.xxx

Hi Gerry or should i say G-man !!

Just wanted to add my own few words of support-Big BOO to social services for calling off the meeting at last minute, i mean its not liek its something important in everyone concerned's lives it is. Things like that make my blood boil.

Anyway the 'weeman' is really lucky to have someone like you in his corner, and as he grows running around after him can only aid your weightloss,..................but seriously what you are doing is a great ,great thing

Take care matey

Bad couple of weeks... went off plan quite a bit, but delighted I still got a little 1lb off this week. Better to come from me I promise!

A pound is a pound is a pound Gerry! Don't cheapen a loss! Well done :D

Sorry to hear you have had a couple of bad weeks, life can be so hard at times.:hug99:

Well done on losing a 1lb:happy096:

Each one counts:)

Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time G-Man. I hope things start to improve sometime soon.

Well done on the 1lb loss - excellent work and just shows how much motivation you have. Congrats.

Loving the name change :)

Well, had to go to the docs today as I have had this flu thing for over a week now. Turns out I have a chest infection so hopefully the 'biotics will clear it up for me in the next few days.

The good news is the doc asked me to step on the scales for a weight check and as of today, even though it isn't my official weigh-in day of the week, I have lost 4 stone exactly! 4 stone!! I can't get my head around it... way back in October when I started I never thought I would get this far! The doc actually told me that by my positive attitiude towards my weight and health now, because I ain't getting any younger (42), that I am significantly increasing my life span!

Needless to say I left the surgery with a spring in my step... happy times!

forgot to say hope the chest infection improves quickly. My youngest has tonsilitus but the biotics are working wonders -back at school after 1 day ( thank god !!)

Well, had to go to the docs today as I have had this flu thing for over a week now. Turns out I have a chest infection so hopefully the 'biotics will clear it up for me in the next few days.

The good news is the doc asked me to step on the scales for a weight check and as of today, even though it isn't my official weigh-in day of the week, I have lost 4 stone exactly! 4 stone!! I can't get my head around it... way back in October when I started I never thought I would get this far! The doc actually told me that by my positive attitiude towards my weight and health now, because I ain't getting any younger (42), that I am significantly increasing my life span!

Needless to say I left the surgery with a spring in my step... happy times!

internet-hi-five.jpg

Well done Gerry 4 stone is amazing good for you
Aw thanks Kalls, imagine... 4 stone down and still not even halfway yet!! But I'll get there! Absolutley loving some of your recipes on here, I am going to give some of them a go and maybe boost my weekly losses a bit more than 1lb a week! :D

Back