GET IN!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emm28, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i done the kids grub, and chopped joshys up and guess what i didnt even think abou cheating or licking me fingers, they had spagbol ... ok it was a ready meal but hey what the heck i got thru it :D:D:D:D

I couldnt do this before :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry what are joshys?:brainfart:(seem to be using that smily a lot today!LOL)

4. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Joshy is my 2 year old :D:D:D:D:D

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    see told you :brainfart:

6. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Diet:
    Joshi Holistic diet
    wel done at resisting temptation - keep it up :)

7. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks girls :D

8. rolo

rolo Full Member

Yeah well done. I made tea for the kids yesterday but chickened out today and made dh do it. It was pizza too which is my absolute fave, I had to make Josh scrape any leftovers into the bin straight away.

9. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done hunni :)

10. shotshog

shotshog Full Member

Diet:
    slimfast..ish
    There ought to be a law that when anyone in the family starts to try to loose weight, everyone else should be on it, no temptations !! Pizza, beans on toast, roast dinners and alchohol ought to be a jail sentence? :argh:

11. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm not so bad now so let OH have what he wants (as long as it isn't takeaway when i'm around, ha) but on day three of my ss i came home to find him eating pizza. i had to run away upstairs. then, bless him, in an attempt to not tempt me he ate his toasties in the bedroom, but all that did was make the room smell of food for the entire night!! ha. so now he just eats where he wants to. as long as it's not takeaway like i said. am going to a girlie night tonight where i will have to resist booze and pizza. wish me luck on getting through it!!

i don't know how you guys that have to cook for others manage. i have just refused which means i tend to get out of the cooking, and the washing up!! this diet is awesome!! ha.

abz xx

12. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    well done you, i have to cook too and i find it soo difficult for the time being take away, pizza and chips are banned in my house!
    ive just had a major row with my other half so eldest daughter is now on food watch, bless!

13. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D ita bloody hard when your a single mum thats for sure .... :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.