GET IN!!!!

Emm28

Silver Member
i done the kids grub, and chopped joshys up and guess what i didnt even think abou cheating or licking me fingers, they had spagbol ... ok it was a ready meal but hey what the heck i got thru it :D:D:D:D

I couldnt do this before :eek:

wel done at resisting temptation - keep it up :)

Yeah well done. I made tea for the kids yesterday but chickened out today and made dh do it. It was pizza too which is my absolute fave, I had to make Josh scrape any leftovers into the bin straight away.
There ought to be a law that when anyone in the family starts to try to loose weight, everyone else should be on it, no temptations !! Pizza, beans on toast, roast dinners and alchohol ought to be a jail sentence? :argh:

i'm not so bad now so let OH have what he wants (as long as it isn't takeaway when i'm around, ha) but on day three of my ss i came home to find him eating pizza. i had to run away upstairs. then, bless him, in an attempt to not tempt me he ate his toasties in the bedroom, but all that did was make the room smell of food for the entire night!! ha. so now he just eats where he wants to. as long as it's not takeaway like i said. am going to a girlie night tonight where i will have to resist booze and pizza. wish me luck on getting through it!!

i don't know how you guys that have to cook for others manage. i have just refused which means i tend to get out of the cooking, and the washing up!! this diet is awesome!! ha.

abz xx

well done you, i have to cook too and i find it soo difficult for the time being take away, pizza and chips are banned in my house!
ive just had a major row with my other half so eldest daughter is now on food watch, bless!

Back