ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

Aawwww luv I'm sorry that's rubbish! *big hugs* the chats never nice!
Make sure u eat though hun!
Have a good weekend be good ;)
Xxx

Thanks lovely. It was the right thing for both of us, but it's just disappointing because we should have been really good together - there was just something not quite clicking between us the way it should have.

I'm trying to eat a sandwich as we speak - at least that'll line my tummy a little bit for later.

I'll try to be good :-D just got my nails done as a treat to myself - although I'm not quite ready to go out "on the pull" as it were, I still want to look my best if I can :) x

Oh hon. I'm sorry. X

It will. One day ill tell you how bad my last 3 months have been. Xx

Hi just popped in hope you don't mind?! Sorry to see things with you & your oh haven't worked out :(

I haven't read all of your diary but you said in the early part you have problems getting breakfast sorted....I quite like muesli or just oats soaked in a little milk or water with yogurt, grated apple & berries - what's great is you prepare it the night before & can have it at home, work, or on the train to work - I also do 'fruity couscous', prepare with a bit of hot fruit juice & add yoghurt & fruit - odd but tasty :D

Hi just popped in hope you don't mind?! Sorry to see things with you & your oh haven't worked out :(

I haven't read all of your diary but you said in the early part you have problems getting breakfast sorted....I quite like muesli or just oats soaked in a little milk or water with yogurt, grated apple & berries - what's great is you prepare it the night before & can have it at home, work, or on the train to work - I also do 'fruity couscous', prepare with a bit of hot fruit juice & add yoghurt & fruit - odd but tasty :D

Hiya, of course I don't mind. The more the merrier over here :) your breakfast ideas sound lovely - I'll need to give some of those a try. My main problem is not leaving enough time before I leave the house. I love my bed too much! :) x

Day 29

Okay, so this entry is likely to be more around how I'm feeling rather than what I'm eating today. I had such a busy weekend, drinking way more than I should and I didn't point at all. So I shouldn't be surprised that I only lost 1lb this week. Still a bit disappointed by that, but I'm trying to remind myself that any loss is a good loss. Not really working for me right now, though.

I was pretty hungover yesterday, and since alcohol is a depressant I've ended up feeling pretty down in the dumps about things. It's 3 days before Valentines day, I'm alone again and unhappy with the way I look. I know I need to spend some time along figuring out what I want or need in life, but similarly I'm finding myself feeling lonely. I know this feeling will pass, and it's just a matter of time before I feel myself again, but it really does just suck.

Anyway, enough whinging from me. I'm trying to concentrate on having a good week this week - if I see a good loss on the scales then that might give me the kick I need. I have a couple of days away with work coming up soon where I'll be in hotels so need to be as well behaved at home as I can be.

Day 29 - My food

Breakfast (actually have this at around 12pm as I'm backshift)
Boots Shapers Sour Cream & Chive Discs - 3pp
Red Bull Sugar Free - 0pp
Boots Shapers Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich - 7pp

Lunch
Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn - 3pp
Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup - 4pp

Dinner
The Co-Op Healthier Choice Fish Pie - 7pp
Carrots & Broccolli - 0pp
Couscous & Peas - 4pp

PP used: 28/28
Weeklies Left: 49

​My first 100% day...feeling pretty good about that.

I LOVE that red bull sugar free is 0pp!!! Rock on with my voddy night out!

Day 30

Okay - so today so far has been a good food day, but I am *really* hungry for some reason. I have a bit of a feeling I'm going to go over my points, but that's what the weeklies are for I guess. I'll write out my plan as it stands, anyway though.

Breakfast
Boots Shapers Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich - 7pp

Lunch
Tesco Light Choices Lentil & Vegetable Soup - 5pp
Walkers Salt & Vinegar Squares - 3pp

Dinner
The Co-Op Healthier Choice Chicken Tikka & Rice - 11pp
Mixed Veg - 0pp

Anytime
Red Bull Sugar Free x 2 - 0pp
Boots Shapers Salted Popcorn - 2pp

PP used: 28/28
Weeklies Left: 49/49

Day 29

Okay, so this entry is likely to be more around how I'm feeling rather than what I'm eating today. I had such a busy weekend, drinking way more than I should and I didn't point at all. So I shouldn't be surprised that I only lost 1lb this week. Still a bit disappointed by that, but I'm trying to remind myself that any loss is a good loss. Not really working for me right now, though.

I was pretty hungover yesterday, and since alcohol is a depressant I've ended up feeling pretty down in the dumps about things. It's 3 days before Valentines day, I'm alone again and unhappy with the way I look. I know I need to spend some time along figuring out what I want or need in life, but similarly I'm finding myself feeling lonely. I know this feeling will pass, and it's just a matter of time before I feel myself again, but it really does just suck.

Anyway, enough whinging from me. I'm trying to concentrate on having a good week this week - if I see a good loss on the scales then that might give me the kick I need. I have a couple of days away with work coming up soon where I'll be in hotels so need to be as well behaved at home as I can be.

Hi babe,
Jus seen this, firstly u don't have t worry about moaning look at my thread its all I do!!
Firstly 1lb is a good loss hun and weight watchers expect a 1/2lb loss everyweek to keep it healthy ect!
Now yeh u had a weeekend of a lot of drinking that u dint point but we have ALL been there trust me!
It is upsetting havin jus split with ur chap and the big V day coming up! But there are other ppl who love u and u are still young and u will soon b spending everyday year with someone! I won't b getting anything and too will b alone as carls working all night! Lol!

And yes ur weeklies are there to b eaten so if u want a snack in the evening point it huni
Xxxx

1lb is 52lbs a year! Slow and steady means it'll stay off!!!

Back