ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

Hi babe,
Jus seen this, firstly u don't have t worry about moaning look at my thread its all I do!!
Firstly 1lb is a good loss hun and weight watchers expect a 1/2lb loss everyweek to keep it healthy ect!
Now yeh u had a weeekend of a lot of drinking that u dint point but we have ALL been there trust me!
It is upsetting havin jus split with ur chap and the big V day coming up! But there are other ppl who love u and u are still young and u will soon b spending everyday year with someone! I won't b getting anything and too will b alone as carls working all night! Lol!

And yes ur weeklies are there to b eaten so if u want a snack in the evening point it huni
Xxxx

Thanks lovely - I think the split was just bad timing. Everyone around me is loved up, and it's hard to remember that I wanted to be single too. Feeling better today though - if a little cynical lol - and feeling much better about having had a loss of any kind this week. That's a shame you'll be home alone tonight

1lb is 52lbs a year! Slow and steady means it'll stay off!!!

Loving this statistic - never thought of it like that before :)

That's a great statistic - 3.5 stone in a year - I'd be *almost* at goal if I could keep that amd not have any mishaps. Gives me something really dedicated to keep up with :D - thanks :D

Glad your feeling a better - even though I'm married I still hate valentines & we never celebrate it!! It reminds me of school & never being fancied :p And it makes single people feel isolated - even if its their choice, like a celebration that they're not invited to and don't get me started on the card companies etc... B'ah humbug! Hope you have a great day & stay on track whatever you're doing :)

Day 32 (already?!?!)

Well, last night was a bit of a write off, but I did at least point everything. I went for a drink with a friend and ended up having a whole bottle of wine (bye bye 19pp) and then, as I hadn't eaten dinner I went home and made pasta with cheese in it (albeit low fat cheese) - in total yesterday I used 58/28pp (ouch) and only have 7 weeklies left. All is not lost though - I just need to keep focussed for the rest of the week and I can claw this back. I'm just happy that I pointed everything, even though I knew I was being naughty eating & drinking it.

Todays food:

Breakfast
Nothing - backshift again

Lunch (ate loads as I am SO hungry after no breakfast) - some of this was grazing while I work
Boots Shapers Sour Cream & Chive Discs - 3pp
Boots Shapers Salted popcorn - 2pp
Boots Shapers Japanese Style Prawn & Salmon Salad - 5pp
Tesco Light Choices Lentil & Veg Soup - 5pp

Dinner
The Co-Op Fish Pie - 7pp
Mixed Veg - 0pp

PP used: 22/28 (need to figure what to have with my spare 6 points)
Weeklies Left: 7

A bottle of wine - lush :)

It was lovely but seeing the points after made me realise just how much I need to switch to a different drink. All those empty calories and I could've had an amazing dinner for those points. So now I'm reigniting my love affair with spirits haha :D x

Glad your feeling a better - even though I'm married I still hate valentines & we never celebrate it!! It reminds me of school & never being fancied :p And it makes single people feel isolated - even if its their choice, like a celebration that they're not invited to and don't get me started on the card companies etc... B'ah humbug! Hope you have a great day & stay on track whatever you're doing :)

Aw I'm sorry I missed this reply earlier! It's nice to know not every couple feels smug about not being a singleton like me. I swear, if I saw another massive bunch of flowers today I was about to throw my toys out of the pram :)

Had a quiet day, came home and watched Bridget Jones' Diary (my new idol, ha!) and even treated myself to some strawberries & ice cream - still miraculously on track, too. Absolutely starved on the way home from work as I'd been saving points to allow myself 1 wee scoop of ice cream but I managed, and it was bloody lovely. 60g of ice cream is *not* a lot though - haha. :)

Hope you and hubby had a nice night, even if you don't celebrate the big V day xx

Day 33

Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to eat today. I had a 100% day yesterday, which I was really happy about but I am getting close to payday, and therefore close to having hardly any pennies. Ended up having a chicken couscous thing for dinner yesterday instead of the fish pie and it was lovely. Might just do fish pie today.

Aiming not to use any more of my weeklies before Sunday. This weekend is house spring clean time...fun times! Haha :)

Aw I'm sorry I missed this reply earlier! It's nice to know not every couple feels smug about not being a singleton like me. I swear, if I saw another massive bunch of flowers today I was about to throw my toys out of the pram :)

Had a quiet day, came home and watched Bridget Jones' Diary (my new idol, ha!) and even treated myself to some strawberries & ice cream - still miraculously on track, too. Absolutely starved on the way home from work as I'd been saving points to allow myself 1 wee scoop of ice cream but I managed, and it was bloody lovely. 60g of ice cream is *not* a lot though - haha. :)

Hope you and hubby had a nice night, even if you don't celebrate the big V day xx

I work in a supermarket & was hugely surprised at everyone getting flowers & stuff clearly for romantic meals - I thought there were more people out there who are cynical about valentines! I love Bridget jones, makes me laugh so much - especially the eaten by dogs part ;P I'm sure it'll all be good in the long run, but agree its a totally shitty time to be coming out of a relationship :(

Hope you had a good day & found something tasty to eat :)

Me and carl have been together six years this year and only did valentines the first year!! I do think its nice the romantic meals and stuff but why does it ave t b valentines day to do that?!
Yuk gllad its out the way for another year

Xxx

I work in a supermarket & was hugely surprised at everyone getting flowers & stuff clearly for romantic meals - I thought there were more people out there who are cynical about valentines! I love Bridget jones, makes me laugh so much - especially the eaten by dogs part ;P I'm sure it'll all be good in the long run, but agree its a totally shitty time to be coming out of a relationship :(

Hope you had a good day & found something tasty to eat :)

Bridget Jones was great - had ice cream and strawberries to celebrate my singledom. Made me giggle which was nice :)

Me and carl have been together six years this year and only did valentines the first year!! I do think its nice the romantic meals and stuff but why does it ave t b valentines day to do that?!
Yuk gllad its out the way for another year

Xxx

I agree there - should be able to celebrate being in love with someone any time of the year really... x

Day 36

Well I am well and truly utterly gobsmacked. I didn't follow plan *at all* over the weekend. I ate what I wanted (although admittedly not a lot) and drank a wee bit too. Yet somehow, I weighed myself today expecting the worst and I've lost 5.5lbs! How is that even possible? I don't have TOTM and I wonder whether I maybe have been retaining water as though it was that time...either way, I can't believe it! Worried I'll step back on the scales next week and see a HUGE gain. I used to work a week behind myself when I did WW before and I wonder if that's what's happening too?

You are fantastic! Well done! Don't think why! Think I'm doing it right and I'm doing it well!! X

You are fantastic! Well done! Don't think why! Think I'm doing it right and I'm doing it well!! X

Thank you so much! :D this has given me a great boost to keep powering through to next week :)

Eek. Today has been difficult! I need a 100% day as I'm away with work tomorrow and Wednesday, and so can't rely on hotel food being low in points, but due to being super busy in work I ended up missing lunch. Now I'm so hungry, had a packet of McCoys (7pp - arg) because I was about to keel over if I didn't eat *something*

Have 10 points left to get me through the day, and that's without dinner yet. (I feel like I'm on such a low allowance - it dropped again today to 27pp daily - it feels like nothing!) :(

Look, you could try simply filling, that way you can have as much sf food- there's a list somewhere- and stop when YOU are full. And use ur weeklies on points stuff. That way you could have a steak jacket potato and salad and not worry.

Diets are annoying as they sometimes don't fit into real life situations. I'm worried that you are hungry- you don't need to be. Get some grapes f there's a little supermarket nearby! Don't panic! You can do it. Don't let yourself get to hungry. I find I have to plan extra to take places with me I make sure i cope.

You'll be ok lovely. Xxxxx

On a side note- people nearing 26pp sometimes do simply filling- and still loose. There are loads of diaries on here if u need ideas xxxx

Yeh I no a lot of ppl who do SF when they're points gets low or who split there 49over the 7days!
U shouldn't b hungry hun, u need to get urself some fruit grapes are defo are a good one I always snack on them!
Grapes, apples, banana, strawberries,carrot sticks, cucumber, celery!
Low point snacks ww yoghurts, (if u fancy crisps there are WW ones or quavers, french fries ect).
I drink about 12pints of water or sugar free juice everyday and that helps loads!
And the day before u go t work hun maybe try makin some lunch to take with u, salads with tuna mayo or boiled egg or ham? Then take fruit yoghurt n if u want chocolate try the lower point ones for a sweet treat curly wurly 3pp milky way 3pp or dipdabs 2pp!
Xxxx

Back