Get togethers

Thanks Clare. Loving life, atkins and the long summer hols. DD goes back to school middle of next week and then need to get a bit more serious about what next. Having said that having a great time running a local charity at the moment:)

Fleurie still a fave - been aiming to maintain over the hols with 30g, sf treats and wine. Seems to have worked so far;). Once back into the swing of real life i'm going to see if i can lose a few more inches while i do OWL - still a couple of outfits i cant get on!

Glad the hols was good and isnt it great that you could get back on track so fast:D. Hope that you will stay around - great to have you back
Xxxx

CLARE!!!! How fab to see you back! Want to hear all your news, hun :D

Leanne - I can offer you a bed or at the very least, a comfy couch, if you're happy to cuddle Orbit now and then :D Save your money for more shopping :D

Yaye, come and stay with me too - as Leanne put it (on another thread), the more the merrier!

Once I get a sofabed (was planning to do that anyway) and a single bed for the spare room, there will effectively be beds for four people - five if two share my bed and I take the single, six if two share the sofabed :D

Yeah, all is good here, I've been on Atkins for about a year, and am loving it as much as always. It doesn't even require thinking about these days - I have totally sussed eating at home, eating out, drinking, emergency eating, the works!

My birthday is coming up soon, and this is the first year of my adult life where I haven't gained weight. Result. :)

Well done waterworks... hope you'll be able to join the get together! :)

Love the plan of a sleepover. I can offer a few beds here but way the wrong side of town for Susies:(.

Susie - any cheap chearful B&bs or cheapo lodges near you?
Xx

If was to be a London meet would have to be wel planned as would need tome from work, hotel etc

Gotta jump in here and go.................CLARE - wtf have you been - missed you !!!!

I would love to come down there, will be finances permitting though so can't book in advance, will be a last minute thing, and I don't take up much room thse days so can squish into Orbits basket lol xxx

Hi darling Bren - school holidays ate away at my online time, but the little dears are back now so I have time again. :wave_cry:

I missed you too, hopefully back for good now just have to catch up on everything you've been up to. x

So good to see you back Clare :D

Katie - we can always meet centrally, I'm not far from the train into London Bridge, some great places round there (I guess you could come into Waterloo, walk through to W East and hop on a train back one stop to London Bridge).

However, you are more than welcome to come over to Chez Haywood in Catford :) Do you have any camp beds? We could set a couple of those up in the living room. I'll see if I can borrow sleeping bags, etc from mates. I'll also check out local B&Bs.

Brendle sweetheart, there will always be room for you hun! :D

I know Susie, just wish finances were better, thinking of taking another job next week instead of having a week off lol - not really but you know how things are xx

How about we start with a wander round the shops then book a meal somewhere in the evening. Any suggestions where? If we can decide on an area I have a friend who is an expert on unusual eating places.

I'm open to any plan - in the diary:D
Xx

Keep me posted! We could use a Nandos as a compass point and work back from there ... :)

Let's do an up to date list

London 11-13 November (brr)

Susie
Katie
Lisa
Di
Leanne
- who else?

Plans -

Friday night - meet somewhere central for drinks and dinner
Saturday - go shopping in Westfield (West London) - lunch there
Sat night - dinner somewhere