Getting a grip

Well done TH. It will be nice to have a bit of company at the gym & someone to keep you going x

Thanks folks!

Day 3...

Awake well ahead of gym (it's 5.45am) still got to get baby TH out of bed. That'll be fun!

Slept good but somehow quilt is completely upside down?!

Anyway have a lovely Monday. Stay strong :) x

Have a good day TH :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you managed to get your daughter out of bed in time for the gym ;)

Have a great day x

Have fun at the gym! You're doing well TH have a great day x

How has your day been TH? Hope it's been good.

Found your diary TH.
I would never have time to go to the gym before work, or the inclination for that matter so well done!!
How has today been for you?

Hope you had a good session at the gym TH & your days gone well x

Thanks for your support ladies :)

Yesterday was good. Pee'd loads. lucky the staff toilet is near my classroom and i have great teaching assistants who don't mind me bobbing out frequently :)

Enjoyed gym. Did a little bit of cardio and weights aimed at legs, glutes, back and abs. Ill go again tomorrow morning. I prefer exercise in morning because it sets me up for the day :) I don't feel too many aches or pains today so that's good! The best news us that baby TH enjoyed gym and I'm glad about that. Want her to learn good habits, not bad.

Long day today.

Plan: going to have one third of a bar in a bit for breakfast. Going to try to half a soup at lunchtime then ill have a meal, the other half of the soup and remainder of bar tonight. I get hungry at night so that might help.

I'm going to also go for a 3 mile walk before I settle down for the evening. That should take an hour.

Have a good day folks. Ketosis all the way :) x

Brilliant TH!!! Sounds like you've got this in the bag now. Have a great day :) x

Th you will get us all in the right frame of mind with entries such as the last few. I can feel the burn just by reading them lol. I don't know how you manage to do Gym 1st thing in the morning. I'm usually in a daze for the first hour. Keep it up cos you are doing so well x

You are doing great and now regular exercise too, go you :)

Please you're finding the gym ok. I have had no problems and am pleased I started straight away. Rather than waiting 2 weeks.

About 2 hours. I've got an injury and I'm about 5 stone overweight. My route is quite hilly and I carried a rucksack which felt like a tonne!

Walk to work would be great. You'll get quicker and faster. Make sure ur dressed for the weather. I quite like the wind and rain! I'd recommend playing music. I wear one ear bud so I've got the nearest ear to the road free to listen out for any dangers.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips :)

I have the new trainers, now just need to lose a few stone and start off gradually before I graduate to the work walk in a few months :D

Hi TH. Don't know how you manage so much exercise BUT I will know in a few weeks because I'm going to have to start going to the gym again!

Hi TH, glad to see you're blasting this! And going to the gym just makes you feel so much better in general, so well done. Have a great day tomorrow xx

Thanks for your replies :)

I didn't do the walk last night. peeing rain, windy and i had a headache which reinforced my decision. I'm terrible when i have a headache. really feel sorry for myself. Headache gone now ;-)

The exercise I'm doing at the gym is not too strenuous for now. It's gentle to begin with. I'm deliberately not over doing it because that's the quickest way to give up. That and doing the same old thing. Ill add in swimming and some classes at the weekend.

So gym for me this morning (6.30am) I find it much easier in the morning than after work. After 6 hours of 30 four n five year olds, I'm knacked! It's hard getting out of bed, but once it's done, it's easy. I feel more energised and awake :)

So 100% day ahead for me (3 sachets and water) hope you manage a 100% day too. Have a good one! X

Good on you fordoing you exercise, I struggle in the morning, lucky I get time off work through the day to go to the gym :)

Morning is the best time to exercise as it releases all the endorphines (not sure I've spelt that right) and hopefully sets you up for the day. Have a good day hun and I hope the children are easy on you :) xx

Back