Getting a grip

You should have walked another 5 miles!.....on your own :D

Thats a good loss, pack of butter gone! Have a lovely day mrs xx

Just caught up and go you....in the 11's :D
Thats fab!!
Im sure in 3 weeks you could get loads more off before your friend comes to visit :)

Hope you've had a lovely day Mrs - I've sticking with the plan and going to the gym at 6:30 when hubby gets in....funnily enough I'm not planning on going on the treadmill or the bike! :eek:

Let me know what time tomorrow - shall we try for the foiled/failed Ormskirk one? xx

End day 49

Seemed to have drank GALLONS today! Thirsty central...

Quick gym session. Bit tired n not in the mood for that.

Felt full after soup at lunchtime for some reason. Stocked up with beanie coffee at sainsbury's today so I can drink to my hearts content!

Watching ***** on TV now... X

Yep 6 is good, see you then x

Well done on hitting the gym :)

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for sticking with this thread! I signed up to this site because today is my first day on Exante and to be honest, I'm struggling with it. Just hungry and grumpy. I was searching for a thread with someone who'd stuck to it for a while, but all of the people commenting seem to peter out after a few posts. It was good to read someone's journey!

Well done, TH x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4: 17.3 (+1lb) not dieting

So the 4.25lbs you put on while you were eating while your husband was home is now back off plus an extra 0.25lbs; so you're a 0.25lb ahead. Fantastic. :)

Brilliant week loss mrs, very well deserved xx

Day began well. TOTM arrived today. Yeehar! I'm glad they've arrived.

Text from Katie. Should we still walk even tho heavy rain, thunder, lightening? Yes. Decided to try. When Katie arrived it started to rain heavily, then claps thunder and lightening bolt etc. so decided to abandon walk and have black coffee instead. All going well until daughter joined in the conversation. She works in a local pub/restaurant and started talking about food.

Do not read this if you are hungry or easily tempted.

To cut a long story short, we ended up in restaurant eating a pizza. Yup, ate the lot! So be prepared for a 4lb gain in the morning. Probably won't sleep well either. Moment of madness. We were being so good up until then :-/

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day. I will need to knuckle down because friend is coming at end of month.

Hope this doesn't make anyone falter or lose hope! X

It's actually quite refreshing to hear people being honest about their eating habits. Everyone deserves a treat now and then! The trick ( as many have said before me ) is to get straight back on it! It'll be off in no time xx

Lol TH think you must have been dreaming! We wouldn't do that!! Oops my Stilton cheese pizza breath/stomach may prove otherwise :eek:

I really don't know where it came from but I have to admit that you took the most persuading - your lovely young lady (who is a total love) would have dragged us there I'm sure but I took no persuading hardly ---- and the best bit was still not walking up that hill :D xx

Day 51

Day 59 celebration pizza resulted in 1 3/4lb gain. At least I know what's behind the gain unlike last time!

Blue skies here. Hope you have same. Have a good day :) x

Back