Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Not bad thanks.. back to it again today after being off plan last week, but don't look like I've gained much, so will see tomorrow. Need to be 100% now for next 5 weeks, then hols, then back to it again for christmas... really need this.

Hows things going with you? You are so close to goal, and doing it at home with your friend is far better then paying £5 at group to weigh. My scales are useless, so I need to wi each week for now, while I'be still a fair bit to loose. xx

Ahh thanks Pesty. Yesterday was good, but worked so late, didn't get time to get to WI. I've put my scales in the garage, so not even going to look at what results are. Will keep going and if I can get to a group somewhere else this week, then I will see what damage I did last week, and if I've got that off. If not, its either the Tues or Thurs group next week :).

I hope it does go well tonight. It was getting a bit overwhelming, before we met, with regard to chatting on the phone and messages, so asked to pull it back on Monday eve, with regard messages and calls as if we meet and don't "spark", then it will be more disappointing. He has been a love and not texted me at all, apart fromo this morn saying he's looking forward to meeting. Will let you know tomorrow xxx

he was smelly, lol :(

hahaha!! Sorry huni but that did make me chuckle, i can just imagine u turning up and having a crinkle nose moment from the smell!

Its a shame it didnt go well but at least you are getting yourself out there!

xx

Pesty, Im putting myself about lol.. She who smells the smelly ones will run a mile ;).. I couldn't tell him about that but haven't spoke to him since the message after we met, so I think he has the clear message that I am not interested. Off to meet another one on Sunday, hope he smells better ;) xx

Back