getting back on track diary

Karen.hat

Silver Member
right well ive been doing slimming world for a while but my heads isnt in it at the moment and im allowing myself to go off track too easily. so have decided to start posting a food diary to get that last stone off!
please feel free to take a look and tell me if im going wrong i wont be offended i'd rather know so i can fix it quickly

well here goes
12/02/2011
breakfast
bacon & 2 eggs (should have had more free food)

snack
banana

lunch
chicken breast, sprouts, brocolli and peas
bisto gravy 4 syns

snack
muller light vanilla choc sprinkles yoghurt

dinner
mushy peas slimming world chips

HeXA semi skimmed milk
HeXB 2 alpen light bars

looking at that i reakon i needed to eat more veg but as im under the weather and my hubby has cooked for me he hasnt done too bad

13/02/2011

today been a typical sunday well apart from the fact that i didnt get out of bed until nearly lunchtime so skipped breakfast

lunch
speed soup
muller light yoghurt

dinner
roast beef, brocolli, cauli, sprouts roast pots
auntie bessies yourkshite pud 5 syns??????
gravy 4 syns

snacks
podded peas
muller light yoghurt

HeX A semi skimmed milk
HeXB hifi bar

it doesnt look like ive eaten that much today but even if i tried to eat some more i couldnt im stuffed from my dinner

doesnt seem like you are eating enough from looking at your diary but you have been having ood weight losses, i was told i needed to eat all of my syns a day to get a good weight loss but i sometimes dont need my syns as i have eatin enough free foods h the day

Yeah I noticed that too am going to try eating more! Have been feeling under the weather so was struggling to eat that much. Feeling much better now so here's to eating lots more :)

14/02/2011

onion omelette
Muller light yoghurt

Speed soup
Chicken breast
Sprouts
Gravy 4 syns

Cucumber
Cheese slice 6 syns
Flapjack 6.5 syns

Dinner
Chicken
Onions
Muller light yoghurt

HeXA semi skimmed milk
HeXB oops forgot!!!!!

Weighin today so will go shopping and try to eat more and smaller portions as I just seem to be full all day

beccaharrison89 said:
doesnt seem like you are eating enough from looking at your diary but you have been having ood weight losses, i was told i needed to eat all of my syns a day to get a good weight loss but i sometimes dont need my syns as i have eatin enough free foods h the day

I was thinking I needed to eat more! I'm absolutely stuffed today and I still have to eat my evening meal and I haven't had no syns at all yet :-(

15/02/2011

Breakfast
Muller yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Chicken stir fry

Speed soup

Dinner
Shepherds pie topped with sweet pot, pot and butternut squash and carrots

Snacks
Cucumber
Celery
Carrots

HeXA semi milk
HeXB 2 alpine light bars

Drinks
Diet coke
Coffee

Need to drink more water for tomorrow seriously lacking in that department

Lost 0.5lb this week due to a few off plan days at beginning of week so really pleased with my loss

16/02/11

Breakfast
Paw ridge
Maple syrup 1 teaspoon 1syn
Banana

Lunch
Chicken stir fry

Speed soup

Dinner
Chicken
Sprouts
Broccoli
Carrots

Strawberries
Quark
Options White choc 2.5syns
Alpen light bar 3 syns

Snacks
Cucumber
Celery
Carrots

HeXA semi milk
HeXB pawridge

Drinks
Diet coke
Coffee 2
Water 3 pints

Total syns 6.5 syns

Sounds like you're very much back on track with todays diary. Eating more and of the right stuff :)

Sounds like you're very much back on track with todays diary. Eating more and of the right stuff :)
thanks chick im hoping for a good wi this week and its getting easier again now im actually bothering to cook more. i think i got lazy and was wanting convience foods rather than nice healthy fresh stuff so am more inclined to eat it too

17/02/11

Breakfast
Paw ridge
Maple syrup 1 teaspoon 1syn
Banana

Lunch
Stew 2 syns

Cheese 6 syns
Lettuce
Cherry toms
Chicken

Dinner
Chicken
Cauliflower
Broccoli

Snacks
Cheese
Lettuce
Cherry toms
Chicken

HeXA semi skimmed milk
HeXB pawridge

Drinks
Diet coke
Coffee 4
Water 2 pint

Total syns 9 syns

Last edited:
18/02/11
have a mixed up day today due to a sleepless night last night! so breakfast was at lunch time and so on so im probably lacking in something

breakfast
paw ridge (im now loving this although it uses most of both hex's)
1teasp maple syrup 1 syn
banana

snack
muller light yoghurt

lunch
jacket potatoe
red onion
tuna
quark
i level tbspoon extra light mayo 0.5 syns ????

snack
muller light yoghurt
banana

omellete
made with remaining milk and water
4 eggs
red onion
mushrooms

splash milk 0.5 syns
coffee
alpen bar 6 syns

total syns 8

really proud of myself have started running and have done 3 nights in a rown 30 mins a night silver body magic here i come :)

Pawridge
Maple syrup 1syn
Banana

Lunch
Muller light
Banana

Dinner
shepherds pie
Mashed pots sweet pots butternut squash and carrot

Too many vodkas to count :-(
Pure oj
Pineapple juice

Hex a semi milk
HexB pawridge.

Total syns A lot

20/2/11

Half bowl pawridge
Maple syrup 1 syn

Cheese sandwich hooves 50/50 roll cheddar
Onion

2 slices French toast

Chicken
carrots
sprouts
Pots
Broccoli
Gravy 4 syns

That was supposed to say hovis
Err totally messed up last two days but I'm hungover so bad but going to drag my sorry butt out and run it off later

8 syns for bread
5.5 for roll
6 for cheese
4 for gravy
1 for maple syrup

Milk hexa
Pawridge hex b

Total syns 24.5

Hey

Well done for being honest and totting up the syns...24.5 aint the end of the world!!!
Now...run forest run!!!!! :)
Take it from experience, nothing beats a hangover like a good run, hot shower and then pyjamas!!!

x

It's the vodka the night before I'm worried about! Oh well two days to wi will try sticking to 5 syns tomorrow to minimise damage!! Runs at 8:30 I've got a mate coming out with me, my legs are stiff already as I had a day off yesterday

Back