Getting back on track !

Mantis102

I had a STS this week :( so I've decided to start this online food diary to hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow!

Any advice or help is appreciated!

Here goes :)

FREE FOOD
SUPERFREE FOOD
HEALTHY EXTRA 'A'
HEALTHY EXTRA 'B'
SYNS

**Extra Easy Day**

Breakfast
1 banana & 2 kiwi fruit topped with some 0% greek yoghurt and a vanilla mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch
Jacket potato with beans & a side salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cress and tuna. Salad dressing = 5?

Dinner
Pasta with a sauce made from canned tomatoes, tuna, onion and mushrooms. I put a dollop of quark on the top.

Supper
I'll be having 2 weetabix with milk :)

Snacks
1 mullerlight yoghurt

Love the diary - Im trying to get my round round EE and thats a brill way of writing it down. Good luck for a great loss this week. x

FREE FOOD
SUPERFREE FOOD
HEALTHY EXTRA 'A'
HEALTHY EXTRA 'B'
SYNS

**Green Day**

Breakfast
1 banana chopped into a mullerlight yoghurt and topped with all bran cereal

Lunch
Asda Good For You Carrot & Corriander soup = 8.5, 1 piece of wholemeal bread from an 800g loaf

Dinner
Jacket sweet potatoes with a side salad of lettuce, tomato, 2 eggs and cucumber. Baked beans and quark.

Supper
Mullerlight yoghurt

Snacks
2x Apples
I've drank tea all day with milk

Not bad, but I still feel hungry :/ think it's because I have cold/flu at the moment!

Last edited:
that all sounds good

hello all im doing a sponsor 1 mile run for sport relife on this sunday and still need loads of sponsors, would any one like to sponsor me, i will be so so so greatfull
please email me and let me know thanks so much anna xx

you can sponsor me on this link http://www.mysportrelief.com/persona...aspx?SID=81004

Back