Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Well, I wasn't going to weigh and I know this is just water weight (I do, I do!) but..... Down 3lbs today! Oh how I missed that lovely feeling of seeing numbers reduce on the scale rather than increase!! ;)

Food today:

Breakfast - muffins

Lunch - tuna and cottage cheese

Snack - chicken pieces

Dinner - salmon with Greek yoghurt

Lots of tea, coffee and extra water today.

Have a lovely day all :)

Lucky duck - well done - that is sooo cool..... Food looks great today - keep going and that weight will be gone in no time...... I am gonna attempt another PP day today but we will c!!!

Thanks Trudy! I know I will prob have an increase and it will definitely slow once I have some pv days, but that did feel lovely this morning :)

Good luck on the pp!! You can do it xx

Yuk - struggling today. Not with food, but work! I feel like I am half asleep, very foggy and generally not enjoying work at all. It all feels very unimportant to me. I want to be back with my babies!! Keep dreaming of some miraculous windfall that means I don't have to do this and can be a full time mum.... :(

Sorry - feeling a little blue today. Will snap out of it! I get to pick then up in an hour so will make them most of them then!! :)

Yuk - struggling today. Not with food, but work! I feel like I am half asleep, very foggy and generally not enjoying work at all. It all feels very unimportant to me. I want to be back with my babies!! Keep dreaming of some miraculous windfall that means I don't have to do this and can be a full time mum.... :(

Sorry - feeling a little blue today. Will snap out of it! I get to pick then up in an hour so will make them most of them then!! :)

Feeling your pain missus, but needs must and IMHO it's a good thing for kiddlies to see to parents working.

Enjoy your cuddles! :D

P x

Awwwww bless xxx make the most of your time together xxx and your doing fab great loss xxx

Thanks P and sididd,

I'll be keeping 'em crossed for miracles all round! ;)

Heading to bed and all good food wise. Had some lovely salmon with Greek yoghurt for dinner, I cooked 2 fillets (large!) but was full after 1 so i have lunch sorted for tomorrow. Also cooked another batch of chicken legs for snacks. Feeling organised, prepared and ready for the next couple days.

Think I'll stay off the scales tomorrow (if I can!) as pretty sure it would have leapt up a lb or 2 today just fluctuating...

Hope all ok with everyone xx

Feel the pain regarding work, wish I too could have a windfall of some sort ! Great food the last couple of days though x

Lovely to read you... as for stopping eating because you were full, isn't it a shame we couldn't do that last week! haaaaa!

Take care
x

Lovely to read you... as for stopping eating because you were full, isn't it a shame we couldn't do that last week! haaaaa!

Take care
x

Jo - yikes I know!! For some reason the bread, butter, wine and nibbles didn't have quite the same impact on my fullness last week!! Lol ;)

Always makes me wonder why I left it so long or why I stopped in the first place, but food has a very silly hold over me at times.

Xx

Attack day 3

Well, I wasn't going to weigh (ignore any other comments I make about that then!!) but the lure was too much, even though I was pretty sure I'd have gone up a lb or 2....

But I am 13.7....5lbs off!! What??? Lovely but feeling a bit nervous. I was convinced I'd have gained so feeling very happy, but not sure it is real and also expecting a fluctuation upwards as soon as I have my pv. I'll definitely leave the weigh in for a full week once I start.

Food today -

Breakfast -muffins
Lunch - salmon and cottage cheese
Snack - chicken
Dinner - hm burgers with Greek yoghurt

Have a lovely day all :) xx

fab stuff :D

Crumbs, I have already managed to chomp through 4 drumsticks (they are a bit small...) and a thigh!! I hate to think how many chickens I have consumed in my Dukan life ;)

If I start clucking... Please shout!!

If you hear any clucking not coming from you, it's me ;). We strike fear in the hearts of chickens everywhere!

*cluck, cluck!* I thank all those chickens, they are doing us an awful lot of good!! :D x

YAHOOOOO - 5lbs is fandabadastic - keep going lovely - bet you can't wait for some of that lovely veg!! x

YAHOOOOO - 5lbs is fandabadastic - keep going lovely - bet you can't wait for some of that lovely veg!! x

Thanks Trudy! Not quite believing it right now, expecting a big jump upwards any day! I'm coping ok so far but everything is looking a bit dull! Veggies will definitely be a treat on sat. Might have to get myself to a steak and salad ;)

How are you getting on today? Xx

All good lovely, just trying to keep my head down and stay on plan..... Feeling a bit bloated and like I am putting weight on but not worrying as long as I am on plan.... trying for PP today and have loads of stuff that needs eating today meat wise so plenty to chose from......

Fantastic :-D

Back