Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Fab........u................loss xxx well done and be as ishy as you can on your night out xxx

Oh Amy sooooo pleased for you - that is a fabulous loss - afraid I won't be adding to those figures after how bad I have been but you are spurring me on to be good!!! Will try my hardest!!!! I defo think you should put those scales away for another month as it really is working for you and two pounds a week is fab!!! xxx

Hahah, I might be a bit ishy in the wrong direction but have bought plenty of chicken so no excuses and I can come home and munch if I need it. Feeling the need for a night out girlies! :)

Thanks for your lovely messages xx

Re: Dukan - 3rd time lucky!!!

its a pleasure for such a lovely MM friend as you Amy.

We were new to Dukan and MM around the same time :) seems forever ago now shame people disappear from the forum . Remember Wheest and the girl who lived in Switzerland for the summer? lovely ppl x

Hope you enjoyed your well deserved night out xxx

Well.... My 'ishy' drinks turned very ishy indeed!! I stayed out with friends, dancing until
After 3! Ouch, I'm glad there was so much dancing as yesterday as I delved into carbs to make me feel more human :( I am back in the zone today and staying off the scales for another month I think.

Feel a bit annoyed with myself but I had SO much fun, I am not that miffed. It made me think back to how self conscious I used to be, I'd never dance, always standing in the corner. I was the total opposite on Friday, I was loving it and felt great :)

So back on track so that I feel EVEN better for my next big do in July. ;) xxx

Off to shops soon to stock up on supplies, have a lovely Sunday all :)

Well.... My 'ishy' drinks turned very ishy indeed!! I stayed out with friends, dancing until
After 3! Ouch, I'm glad there was so much dancing as yesterday as I delved into carbs to make me feel more human :( I am back in the zone today and staying off the scales for another month I think.

Feel a bit annoyed with myself but I had SO much fun, I am not that miffed. It made me think back to how self conscious I used to be, I'd never dance, always standing in the corner. I was the total opposite on Friday, I was loving it and felt great :)

So back on track so that I feel EVEN better for my next big do in July. ;) xxx

Off to shops soon to stock up on supplies, have a lovely Sunday all :)

Fantastic post xxx life is for living, and 'no body puts baby in the corner' lol not after being on Dukan. Bus is back on its way Amy, no damage done xxx have a great Sunday with the family xxx

Danced till 3? I'd be dead the following day! You have a few years on me though...

Fabulous weigh in, congratulations and well deserved. Definitely leave it another month before the next one - we get so hung up on every 1/2 lb up or down and lose sight of the bigger picture. July and an even slimmer you will be here before you know it.

By the way, thanks for your support and words of wisdom on my diary, it really helped x

Chris - yes I do remember them! I fell off the boards myself for quite a while I got fatter again ;) I wish I had kept posting! It makes a huge difference! this time i have been confessing and then moving on feels much better :)

How are you doing? Xx

Thanks Sid and Sara x Sid - totally agree, I feel like I can have a little blip and then get back on track this time, I haven't had that before, a day turns into a week, tunes into a month. I think my goal of July is helping the focus tho.

Sara - how are you? I did feel absolutely dreadful the next day! Tender tootsies, but really enjoyed the dancing.
Right, you've cemented my resolve, another month it is! :)
Glad the words helped, I think you are doing an amazing job!! Xx

I need to catch up in diaries later.

Just done our weekly shop, I can eat around 10% of what I have just purchased, doesn't seem fair when I am paying haha, oh well ;)

All sounding good with you C - another month without scales sounds like a fab plan! Your night out was well deserved and you defo made the most of it!!!! WOOOHOOOO! x

Right - I need to get my bottom into gear and not have any more cheats! I don't have any other dates in the diary, so I am clear for the rest of my Dukan cruising.

PP Food today -

B - 2 boiled eggs
L - prawns and chicken
D - grilled steak
Snack - SF jelly and VLF fromage frais

No weighing for the month! :)

Bad me... I had some spinach with my steak last night ;)

Yesterday was such a hungry day! I just didn't have enough food and wanted to munch more. When will I learn that I really need to plan better? It's so much easier when I have a big plate of meat in the fridge.

Trouble is, the idea of a big plate of meat isn't really thrilling me. I think I am just a bit over protein at the moment.

Not ideal when this diet revolves around that.. But it's not forever. I think I need to experiment with other sources more, tofu etc maybe.

Anyhoo - off to work I go. Booooo :( hope You all have a terrific Tuesday :) x

You are right Sara, not doing myself any favours by having too little!

I have broken my PP again (bad Amy!) by having a tuna salad. Hardly a deep fried mars bar... Mmmmm, mars bar! But... Must plan better.

:)

Hmmm.... I am not a major sinner, but I am definitely letting some non Dukan stuff come my way.

I cooked roast chicken and ate skin (again) no carbs, just not being pure about it, I think I just needed something extra.

So another PP day here and I have chicken for lunch and dinner but maybe not quite enough of it.

I keep saying i need to get organised and seem to be doing it for everyone else but me! Dinner is all thought out and defrosting for the family - I will be eating... Erm.... Silly me!

I remove the skin before cooking, so no temptation or cook it in the slow cooker as the skin is just not appealing when its white and floppy xxx

Back