Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Amy this journey is not always easy and the girls have given some great advice, rather than throw the towel in while deciding the best option for you (all diets restrict) why not do conso then at least its controlled with gala meals and fruit daily xxx As Jo said vary your diet and take the boredom out, follow Karin's menus they are full of variety. Have a good weekend xxx

Hello all you lovely ladies!!

Well, I have discovered its not Dukan that is the problem, I think I just have diet fatigue! I have spent the last couple days having some fruit, some brown rice, oats and you know what? That didn't feel any better!

So Jo - yes, I need to just plan and as I am off work next week I have the opportunity.

I suppose I needed this little blip to make me realise the next diet won't make me feel any better. I want to just have what and want. But that won't get me to target, so.... Time to snap out of it and get back on the horse. New to hit the shops and then I will be back :)
Thanks for the support, you have all really helped xxx

Weighed in... Back up to 13. Silly, silly, silly me!!!

Hopefully fast on, fast off.

So I have decided I will be having mostly pv days to keep me on it, we're shopping today so will
Be getting all the stuff I need.

Slapping myself around the head right now!

I'm not liking the slapping of your head Amy but sounds like its sorted - look what happens when I disappear for a few days xxx

Yay Amy your back - thank goodness was getting worried about you! PV days sound like a plan and although Maintainer was quite firm she is correct - we need to keep our menus varied so we don't get bored and PV days give us so much more variety! Come on lovely lady lets do this together and stay off those scales again and lets get the show on the road..... Would hate to do it without you xxxxx

Hope I wasn't tooooo firm ;) but I'd hate to see you end up back at square one like me! I personally vary my menus little week by week but, having said that, I've never had the same meal twice in one day! I tend to have my old favourites for the evening which come round each week, and lunch at work tends to be a salad in a Tupperware and I throw in whatever protein I can find! No more than 5 mins cooking involved for dinner during the week.
Enjoy your week off! x

Jo - I have just about got over your firm words *sniffle, sniffle* ;) I needed it and you are right!

Ok, so confession time again. I am back on plan today after giving myself the weekend off. I had it in my mind that I would allow myself a bit more time, just to get my head in the zone. And it worked. I had the treats I wanted (didn't go mad) some wine, and woke up this morning and did my 30day shred DVD.

I am still going to have veggies everyday except for one PP. I need the variety and balance and really can't see what harm they can do :)

The sun is shining, we have family visiting and I'll be making healthy choices. I am BACK! :)

Thanks all for your encouragement and care xoxox

I'm here :) thanks for checking up on me :) I haven't managed to stick to plan (shock horror!!) but have given myself tomorrow as my start date.
I just can't seem to get back into Dukan at the mo, so giving something else a try and will keep you posted re the results. I just need to do it now and I think a new plan should help keep me focused.

Wish me luck. ;) xx

How goes it Amy? Let us know your new plan? Everyone doing different stuff!!!!!Love talking about new diets!!! LOL! sad lady! I know! x

Hellooooo!!

Well, day 1 was ok! I finally feel back in the zone and ready to get these lbs off. I just haven't had that over the last couple weeks.

I've found a diet that is quite popular in the US as it was used in their Celebrity fit club show and created by the Dr on the show. It consists of 4 small meals, plus a couple 100 cal snacks and unlimited egg whites, carrot sticks, celery, radishes and pickles (ooooh get me!)

The diet is aimed at ppl with. 15-25lbs to lose and it's called... Get ready for it... Extreme Fat Smash! Lol

I read it and thought there was no way I could do It, but actually I think I need someone just telling me what to eat at the moment. I am going to just give it a try for the 3 wks and see how I do. Fingers crossed!! :)

Back