• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Getting close now!!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi. I'm getting married in 20 weeks time (201 days!!! :eek: )

I'm going to order my dress on Saturday - SO excited!!!

Here it is:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Really glad I have lost weight as I will now feel confident and enjoy the day much more than when I was fat!! I'd have hated everyone looking at me and people taking photos.

Thank god for the VLCD!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Oh dear, I can't see your piccies, they aren't showing up for me but so glad that you will be happier on your wedding day and yes totally agree, thank God for VLCD's !!!!

Hi Fiojam,

Good luck with the wedding dress on Sat:D The dress is gorgeous and I am sure you will look fantastic in it.

I am also going to try and order my dress on Sat (Wedding is May 26) But I think I have left it a little late to have anything made, so hopefully I can find something off the peg:) But I wanted to lose some weight before I went looking:eek:

You sound very organised with all the wedding details, and it sounds like it will be a wonderful day:D

Hope your diet is going well???

Take care

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
28 weeks if it's 201 days!

Mine is in August as well. I really do need to start organising my dress. I do know what I want, I just haven't ordered anything yet. Yours is gorgeous! What are you going to do with your hair?

WOW that dress is amazing!!! It is similar to mine....is it maggie sottero??
You have done amazing on your diet...I hope I can do as well as you have before my wedding on 2nd june!!

Congrats hun....keep up the good work, your going to look stunning.xx

PP.XX

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
28 weeks if it's 201 days!

Mine is in August as well. I really do need to start organising my dress. I do know what I want, I just haven't ordered anything yet. Yours is gorgeous! What are you going to do with your hair?
Oops... you're right!! Think i got a bit carried away!! Still, only 199 days now :D

Not really sure what I'm doing with my hair... lots of people are asking me that which is making me think maybe I should be giving it more thought!!:eek: What about you?

What date are you getting married? Mine's 11th Aug.

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Thanks for the compliments. Cant wait for the day I get to wear the dress.

It is a Maggie sottero - Dynasty.

Pixie

Silver Member
Aw what a pretty dress!
Youll look amazing Fio!
What date is you wedding?
Mine is not long now, not quite counting in days but its 28th July!
Eek!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
it is stunning! just showed hubby and even hes impressed (usually only impressed by things either geeky or rude) lol

i hope we get to see the wedding pics fio! you'll look wonderful. well done with shifting all that weight. you'll feel a million dollars by the time ur wedding comes.

xxxxxx