Getting foodpack into water bottle

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by RaeB, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. RaeB

RaeB Full Member

Because LL didn't have any bars this week, my routine of having a bar at work has gone out the window. So having just attempted to get a strawberry foodpack into a bottle of water to shake it the hell do you do it whilst on the move?

I like to think that I'm an intelligent woman, but I wore most of the powder (on the black power suit) and ended up binning some of it because I got so frustrated.

Do I need to create a cone out of paper from the photocopier?

I want my bars back!:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    lol thats what i have done with a bit of paper
  4. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

or buy a cheap funnel!

My boss thinks I am hillarious with mine. I have so far lost a sachet over the office floor, half of one into the bin and half of another one into the kettle - don't ask! All I can say is thank goodness i had some spare from my "sick week". I did use the paper cone idea. But I think i may get a cheap plastic funnel to keep at work. I'm sure Henry the Hoover will thank me!

B x
  5. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Lighter Life
    did you not get give a LL shaker? I use mine every morning at work to mix my banana shake then have it in a glass.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.