Getting into the 8's!

It was thank you - lots of real bread!!!! I'll make sure I don't starve this week!

Mmmmmm Real Bread! I was only saying the other day that when I get to goal I want a Tiger Loaf! X

Hi guys. Joining in this thread as the 8s is where I want to be!

After getting to goal in February 2012, I can feel my clothes getting tighter, particularly in the last few weeks, so I've decided to start again.

My goal weight is 8st 10lb, my previous goal was 9st 2lb (down from 12st 1.5lb) and I managed to maintain that for a good year, of which I'm proud.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I fell in love again in May, and it's creeping slowly back on. Pizzas, crisps, chocolate, cake...all became too much of a temptation (you know the drill).

My first home weigh-in, which I'm doing with my best friend (who is also on WW as of today), is tonight. I'm guessing I'm around 9st 10lb/10st this time. Wish me luck!

After getting to goal in February 2012, I can feel my clothes getting tighter, particularly in the last few weeks, so I've decided to start again.

My goal weight is 8st 10lb, my previous goal was 9st 2lb (down from 12st 1.5lb) and I managed to maintain that for a good year, of which I'm proud.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I fell in love again in May, and it's creeping slowly back on. Pizzas, crisps, chocolate, cake...all became too much of a temptation (you know the drill).

My first home weigh-in, which I'm doing with my best friend (who is also on WW as of today), is tonight. I'm guessing I'm around 9st 10lb/10st this time. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Sweetie! 8 Stone 10lb was my Initial Goal so you'll get there :) Keep us posted! X

Good luck joeykim, this thread helps me loads!

I ate all my calories and didn't starve but I'm sure i wasn't supposed to eat 1000 of them for dinner. I must eat a bigger breakfast and lunch!

I ate all my calories and didn't starve but I'm sure i wasn't supposed to eat 1000 of them for dinner. I must eat a bigger breakfast and lunch!

Eat them how u wish, I always use most of my PP in my Evening as that's when I'm most hungry! X

Sooo...I weighed in last night and I was 9st 13lb. Could be worse. At least my clothes still fit, if a little tighter, which is why I noticed the gain in the first place.

I want to get to 8st 10lb by Hallowe'en, I don't think that is too ambitious! One of the primarily downfalls since maintenance was sweet treats being available to me and eating out/ordering in after I started living alone - it's too easy. At least getting back into the habit of planning meals and preparing them freshly again will save me money too.

Already feeling better after 2 days of tracking, now I remember why I joined WW in the first place.

Thanks for your kind comments ladies, will pop back here again shortly :)

Sooo...I weighed in last night and I was 9st 13lb. Could be worse. At least my clothes still fit, if a little tighter, which is why I noticed the gain in the first place.

I want to get to 8st 10lb by Hallowe'en, I don't think that is too ambitious! One of the primarily downfalls since maintenance was sweet treats being available to me and eating out/ordering in after I started living alone - it's too easy. At least getting back into the habit of planning meals and preparing them freshly again will save me money too.

Already feeling better after 2 days of tracking, now I remember why I joined WW in the first place.

Thanks for your kind comments ladies, will pop back here again shortly :)

1Stone 3lb by Halloween is a sensible goal, think I lost 1Stone 2lb in 10 Weeks so it is doable! Good Luck! X

How is everybody getting on? X

Another tough week - going on holiday so just aim to maintain and then another push when I get back. How are you?

Where are u off to? I was on holiday last week, managed to still lose 1lb so I was pleased with that. I was 8 2 on Saturday, got 4 days till WI as I'm back to Friday WI from this week.x

Whereabouts in Kent? I live in Kent lol x

Woohoo! Lost 4.8lb (5lb if you round it up to WW meeting units ;) ) in week one! That's more than when I initially started to lose weight.

I'm now 9st8.2lb

12.2lb to go...

Woohoo! Lost 4.8lb (5lb if you round it up to WW meeting units ;) ) in week one! That's more than when I initially started to lose weight.

I'm now 9st8.2lb

12.2lb to go...

Well Done Sweetie! You're nearly in the 8s :) How are u finding WW? X

Well I did August 2011 - February 2012 on ProPoints, but going to weekly meetings instead of at home, and lost 3st exactly. I whacked on 11.5lb since then, but this time I want to go lower as I wasn't quite happy at 9st 1.5lb. I'm aiming for 8st 10lb now. I'm an 8 at 9st 3lb so as long as I slip comfortably back into my favourite clothes that's what I want. It gives me Dominos room if I need it ;)

Well I did August 2011 - February 2012 on ProPoints, but going to weekly meetings instead of at home, and lost 3st exactly. I whacked on 11.5lb since then, but this time I want to go lower as I wasn't quite happy at 9st 1.5lb. I'm aiming for 8st 10lb now. I'm an 8 at 9st 3lb so as long as I slip comfortably back into my favourite clothes that's what I want. It gives me Dominos room if I need it ;)

Everybody has to have Dominos Room ;-) Its my favourite Weeklies Treat on WW! 8 10 is a good target, that was my first target! X

Whereabouts in Kent? I live in Kent lol x

Sorry no signal - just back online. Stayed near Tonbridge Wells and the Whitstable - visited Margate, Dover, Rochester, Canterbury and West Malling !! Where are you?

Loads of walking, rotten diet as too many carbs - BBQ and easy food - but possibly not way over. Just done 20 mins cycling to recover from the long drive home. Back on track with food as back in control. Impossible to be a healthy veggie with campsite shops!!

Back