Getting into the 8's!

Hey Sweeties :) Ive been AWOL for a couple of weeks, am back now tho :) x

I'm a bit the same - I can't do 5.2 diet at the moment as I can't take painkillers on a fast day as it makes me ill and can't predict when I need to take them!! I'm also trying to be kind to myself but the minute I say I'll just eat healthily and not diet - I eat!! Going to do SW 5 days and 2 off I think - who knows!!!

I've never tried the 5:2 thing. Don't think of WW as a diet, it's been a lifestyle change for me. Be kind to yourself. :)

Hey Sweeties :) Ive been AWOL for a couple of weeks, am back now tho :) x

Welcome back Serena :)

I've never tried the 5:2 thing. Don't think of WW as a diet, it's been a lifestyle change for me. Be kind to yourself. :)

Welcome back Serena :)

Thanks Jane, Feels good to be back :) I totally agree about WW, what other diet could I have a Chocolate bar every night! X

Exactly.

I tell you what, Cadbury's Options are my saviour! :D

Exactly.

I tell you what, Cadbury's Options are my saviour! :D

I tried a Hazelnut Highlights this week but I'm definitely going back to Options, wasn't impressed. X

I've been wondering about those actually. The caramel ones might be nice tbh.

I'm heading off for my first walk of the day in a few minutes. :)

Sent from my GT-B5330 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been wondering about those actually. The caramel ones might be nice tbh.

I'm heading off for my first walk of the day in a few minutes. :)

I can't stand anything Caramel, I noticed they do Caramel and also Fudge. I only have one Hazelnut left so I will use that up before I buy Options. X

Not sure if it's being done in the UK but here in Ireland I got 4 Options for 2 euro yesterday. :)

Not sure if it's being done in the UK but here in Ireland I got 4 Options for 2 euro yesterday. :)

Ours are 4 for £1, is that the same? X

Hey can I join you all? Just had my wee boy 8 weeks ago and am 9st 9 just now. So wana b back to 8st 13 again :) x

Hey can I join you all? Just had my wee boy 8 weeks ago and am 9st 9 just now. So wana b back to 8st 13 again :) x

Blimey you're doing well with an 8 Week Old, not long to go till the 8s for you :) x

Thank you! Yeah this is my second and the first week I lost 2 stone (a stone of that was my son and stuff lol) and I have lost a stone since than. Put on 3.5 stone in total! :-s anyway I was a member of this thread b4 I fell preg. How's everyone gettin on? I got weighed today and am 9st 8.5 xx

Down to 9st 6, 4.5lbs down since last WI which was last Tuesday! :D *happy dance*

Thank you! Yeah this is my second and the first week I lost 2 stone (a stone of that was my son and stuff lol) and I have lost a stone since than. Put on 3.5 stone in total! :-s anyway I was a member of this thread b4 I fell preg. How's everyone gettin on? I got weighed today and am 9st 8.5 xx

Well Done on losing Another 0.5 :) You're gonna be in the 8s before u know it! X

Down to 9st 6, 4.5lbs down since last WI which was last Tuesday! :D *happy dance*

Jane, you're closer to 8 than u are to 10 now!!! X

I was definitely not expecting to lost 4.5lbs this far into my weight loss tbh, at this stage an STS is fine by me! :D

I was definitely not expecting to lost 4.5lbs this far into my weight loss tbh, at this stage an STS is fine by me! :D

So proud of you! 4.5lbs is fab, I must keep drinking those Options ;-) x

:D

I honestly thing those are what saved me from eating silly things like biscuits and stuff. :)

Back