Getting into the 8's!

Sorry no signal - just back online. Stayed near Tonbridge Wells and the Whitstable - visited Margate, Dover, Rochester, Canterbury and West Malling !! Where are you?

Loads of walking, rotten diet as too many carbs - BBQ and easy food - but possibly not way over. Just done 20 mins cycling to recover from the long drive home. Back on track with food as back in control. Impossible to be a healthy veggie with campsite shops!!

I live in Sittingbourne so not too far away :) Have u faced the scales? I WI this morning.x

At wI last week I was 9st 9.5lbs. I'll be shocked if I'm not up next week. I'm at a music festival and tracking/WW has taken a backseat tbh.

Best of luck this week. I hope you feel better soon too :)

Good Luck for the upcoming week you two :) x

Not really just can't help doing extra wi's!! Two people at work commented on weightloss whilst 2 weeks away - which is wierd as I put 2 on!!! Must be all the walking!!!

Yeah, u probably toned up, we all obsess over the scales tho! X

Little bit up and down these past few weeks. Was up 0.5lb after being down 1.5lbs the week before and I was up 2lbs the week before. Feel like I'm going 2 steps forward and one back. Still, I got new PJs and they're 8/10 so that's something.

Little bit up and down these past few weeks. Was up 0.5lb after being down 1.5lbs the week before and I was up 2lbs the week before. Feel like I'm going 2 steps forward and one back. Still, I got new PJs and they're 8/10 so that's something.

I'm a bit the same - I can't do 5.2 diet at the moment as I can't take painkillers on a fast day as it makes me ill and can't predict when I need to take them!! I'm also trying to be kind to myself but the minute I say I'll just eat healthily and not diet - I eat!! Going to do SW 5 days and 2 off I think - who knows!!!

Back