Getting into the 8's!

whohoo you can do it! you're doing so well its so hard in this weather :s

Thanks all but I gained since then lol this is so frustrating these last couple if lbs just DO NOT want to shift do they?!?! Any advice lovely people?! Desperate lady here dying to see 8st something on the scales lol xx

Me too! I am a short 5"2.5 and 9st5. Was 8.4 for ages even after my kids but not anymore :( exercise loads but eat loads too lol! Am out of control! Lost weight initially on the old points system years ago, was 11 st 7 at my biggest. A lot when you are so short. I desperately need to get on track but I can't get my head round the new system. Especially the free fruit rule.....fruit still has calories and if you eat loads you easily take in more cals tha you burn! It's so hard :(
am thinking hypnotherapy am that desperate lol! Have so many clothes that don't fit!

good luck girlies ;) xx

Think yourselves lucky ladies, I'm 5ft 2 and currently weigh 12.1 =( gutted but I'm really gonna try to get it off. Any tips? Xx

Hi!!

Can I join you all!
I'm currently 9Stone 4lbs. I would like to get back to 8Stone 7lbs!

I joined a gym yesterday and got myself a bike today! I get taxis everywhere... So I think it's time I knock that habit on the head.

Getting a taxi to the gym seems rather wrong!! Ha.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5" and 9 stone 8lb as of this morning.
I love food. Good and bad food. Eat too much of the bad I spose.
I drive everywhere.
Its cold so I eat more. I eat to celebrate, to commiserate, because I'm bored or nibble continuously because I'm too busy. You name it- I can eat. And eat I do.
But I need to fit into a flipping Bridesmaid dress thats already too small for me this August. And I would like to go to my University Alumni reunion which I didn't go to last year because I was TOO FAT.
Now is the time ladies. Lets embrace some motivation and kick lardy buttocks into shape. LITERALLY.

I'm 9st 5 and 5ft 1, I've bounced around this weight for ages add a couple lose a couple add a couple lose a couple. I've tried most diets but I know it's really just about consistency rather than being good for a few weeks then pigging out for a couple etc etc etc

I was 40 in February and I am determined in my 40th year to be 8 something again - would be first time since year 2000, I was 8st 10 when I got married -I've been up past 11, swore I'd never be in the 10's again and have achieved that.

So come on the 8's - it's about time!!!!!

Hey!!
Would love to join you all!!

I am in the same situation, 2 weeks ago I weighed 9st 13lb! After doing a carb free diet for a week I am now 9st 6.5lb! It was great loosing so much in one week but I know that was mainly water!
Week 2 has come and gone, I reverted back to the propoints plan and ended up going over my points but did not gain! Stayed at 9st 6.5lb!
Week 3 is here and I am trying to stick to the weight watchers plan.

I can not remember ever being 8stone something!! Would love to get there!! 8st 7lb is my goal and hoping to reach it by July!
Do ye think that it would be achievable to reach it by this date following weight watchers?

Hey!!
Would love to join you all!!

I am in the same situation, 2 weeks ago I weighed 9st 13lb! After doing a carb free diet for a week I am now 9st 6.5lb! It was great loosing so much in one week but I know that was mainly water!
Week 2 has come and gone, I reverted back to the propoints plan and ended up going over my points but did not gain! Stayed at 9st 6.5lb!
Week 3 is here and I am trying to stick to the weight watchers plan.

I can not remember ever being 8stone something!! Would love to get there!! 8st 7lb is my goal and hoping to reach it by July!
Do ye think that it would be achievable to reach it by this date following weight watchers?

Welcome and good luck, I don't know re July it should be possibly but these pesky pounds hold on tight!

How's it going for everyone?

I've just got into to the 9s and find it hard staying there! Hopefully this thread will be a bit of motivation :)

I want to get into the 8s soooooooo badly, I wonder how long it's gonna take me?!? X

How's it going for everyone?

I've just got into to the 9s and find it hard staying there! Hopefully this thread will be a bit of motivation :)

I remember getting into the 9s - I swore to myself I'd never be 10 something again - I hovered for a while but bit at a time I got closer to the 8s and now I'm soooo close - but it's tough

I remember getting into the 9s - I swore to myself I'd never be 10 something again - I hovered for a while but bit at a time I got closer to the 8s and now I'm soooo close - but it's tough

How far do you have to go until the 8s? X

UKserena you're lbs away. It's doable. I'm so close to the 10s right now , I at least want to be 9.5 have a safety net Of not dropping back in.

Well done lovehatecarbs! How much do yOu weigh noW? How long has it taken getting through the 9s?

Back