Getting into the 8's!

Back on this and quite ashamed at the amount of weight I have put on! 9st 4lb now compared to 8st 9.5lb before I went on holidays in late September! I never did anything about the weight I gained on hols (about 5lbs) then added another few over Xmas!! Ugh anyways onwards and downwards........

I'm ashamed to say my scales say I'm up to 9.11 was 9.4 in October and planning to be in the 8s - feel pretty fed up about that - so back on track as of yesterday - calories counting and 5.2

Hi all can I join you? Did WW ages ago and lost weight but some has crept back on, so eating sensibly to get it back off :) want to get just into the 8's if I can make it!!

Hi there!

My target is 9st but if I was to get just into the 8s it would be even better! I'm currently 9st 8.5lbs (down from 9st 12lbs two weeks ago!) so have 9lbs to go!

I don't remember.... If ever..... When I've been in the 8s!! My lowest weight was 9st 8lbs with WW in 2012 so I'm already near my target to beat that!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still subscribed! Restarted 9 Days ago as I put 1.5st back on! How are u getting on? X

Hello!! So glad this forum still live! I didn't make it to the 8's got to 9st 2-3 lb and stalled and the started going up again - 9.6 after 1st week of dieting (had last night off!)

Hello!! So glad this forum still live! I didn't make it to the 8's got to 9st 2-3 lb and stalled and the started going up again - 9.6 after 1st week of dieting (had last night off!)

Are u still doing no carbs?i restarted WW a week ago Friday at 9st exactly, at my first WI on Friday I was 8 10 so super chuffed :) x

In the 8's already well done. Doing low carb/calorie counting as can't 5.2 at the mo.

Have u been poorly sweetie? I'm thrilled to be in the 8s, not sure if I want 7s this time, 8 7 is my first target and just go from there x

Have u been poorly sweetie? I'm thrilled to be in the 8s, not sure if I want 7s this time, 8 7 is my first target and just go from there x

Same old - seeing rheumatologist tomorrow but random so sometimes need strong painkillers and don't feel well if on empty stomach. 8st 10 mine then see how I feel and look - worried about looking older!!

Same old - seeing rheumatologist tomorrow but random so sometimes need strong painkillers and don't feel well if on empty stomach. 8st 10 mine then see how I feel and look - worried about looking older!!

Awwwww bless ya, not got too far to go then. 8 10 was what I was last Friday! X

Oops dominos and cider! Rheumatologists confirmed joint hypermobility syndrome which is pretty much same symptoms as fibromyalgia but due to bendy joints - no magic cure, self management - although he wants to re MRI my back as suspects something extra disc related there and doing bloods incase hypothyroidism too. It's ok I didn't expect anything different really but so fed up of being tired and in pain :( - worse things to have in life though.

Start again tomorrow

Oops dominos and cider! Rheumatologists confirmed joint hypermobility syndrome which is pretty much same symptoms as fibromyalgia but due to bendy joints - no magic cure, self management - although he wants to re MRI my back as suspects something extra disc related there and doing bloods incase hypothyroidism too. It's ok I didn't expect anything different really but so fed up of being tired and in pain :( - worse things to have in life though. Start again tomorrow

Mmmmmm Dominos and Cider! I thoroughly enjoyed my Dominos on Saturday, hadn't had one in months! Sorry to hear about the HMS diagnosis, at least you know what it is even if they can't exactly do anything. Will exercise help or hinder that condition? X

Can I join ? I'm 9.10 and trying to get back to the 8s.... Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome! How much have u lost so far? X

Mmmmmm Dominos and Cider! I thoroughly enjoyed my Dominos on Saturday, hadn't had one in months! Sorry to hear about the HMS diagnosis, at least you know what it is even if they can't exactly do anything. Will exercise help or hinder that condition? X

Pilates essential, he wants me to do regular low impact cardio so cycling (hate swimming). It's that whole cycle of pain, fatigue, motivation etc but I need to be stronger than someone without hypermobility so going to have to find it within myself from somewhere.!! Going to look at some energy and mood foods (real ones not the dominos kind ;) )

Back