Getting into the tens!!

I'm a great believer in bmi goals unless a person is athletic for example a weight lifter! For me 25 is 11 st so anything between 10 and 10.7 would be fantastic!

Wish I only had to get to 10 stone to be at goal then I'd be there already. I hate being just over 5ft as I do sometimes joke to friends that I'm not fat just too short lol.

I need to get too 9 stone 2 and a half lbs to reach the top end of my goal/ gold member weight and at 9 stone 10 and a half lbs I'm not too far off, though I still feel fat. Not cause I am but well I still have an awful belly still to shrink some more which doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

Do you think if I go back to the weight I used to be about 5/6 years ago of around 8 stone 7 I will lose the belly fat for good?

Last edited:
Sorry I hit send duh- is that when u got to the target ww set u? Then u can keep on losing and be a free member??

This could be the motivation I need :)

That's exactly what I intend on doing! I don't think they can charge if youre under goal. Ww say I should be 10.8 but I can be free from 11. As I'm now plateauing, 6 pounds is a big difference! Also if we have a baby then I'd love to be near goal after birth (only IF we have one!)

What stage you at now? X

I gist checked and at 5ft 3 10st 4lbs is still classed as overweight!! :(

Does that mean I can't use that as my official goal weight? Does it have to be a healthy bmi to be an official goal weight?

Not only that my scales at class are 5lbs heavier than my house scales so I'd actually be in the 9's at home if I got to 10st 4 at class. Not sure I'd want my weight to much less than that as want it to be sustainable, that make sense?x

Sorry I hit send duh- is that when u got to the target ww set u? Then u can keep on losing and be a free member??

This could be the motivation I need :)

Not sure if this question was aimed at one person in particular but WW say I have to be between 7st 4lbs and 9st 2lbs to be a gold member, any lower then that and I have been told its too low and I can't go anymore. Not sure if that is true but if it is then basically yes once someone hits the top end of there goal weight according to WW they can still keep losing weight and be a free member until they get to just below the lower end of there goal weight which for me is 7st 4lbs...

Last edited:
I gist checked and at 5ft 3 10st 4lbs is still classed as overweight!! :(

Does that mean I can't use that as my official goal weight? Does it have to be a healthy bmi to be an official goal weight?

Not only that my scales at class are 5lbs heavier than my house scales so I'd actually be in the 9's at home if I got to 10st 4 at class. Not sure I'd want my weight to much less than that as want it to be sustainable, that make sense?x

You can go down to what ever weight you feel comfortable at. If its 7lbs or what ever above what WW recommend, there is nothing wrong with that, just you probably won't become a gold member and get free membership to meetings that's all..

Well just checked my book and I can set my goal weight for 10st 1lb which isn't far off what u had in my head, only 2st 1.5lb to get there now!!

Lost another 1lb so 17.5lbs to get into the tens!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi
I'd love to join in too. I have 18lbs to go to get into the 10s but I guess it is still realistic and a good challenge to aim for.

In response to the goal weights I am a helper at meetings and know that you can have a goal above a BMI of 25 if you get a letter from your GP. If your BMI drops below 20 then the leader isn't allowed to weigh you anymore (but I guess that doesn't make sense as if you dropped below then can they refuse to weigh you the next week even if you say you think you'd put enough on to be back above 20)

If I was in the 10a what with being 5ft 10 I'd be super skinny minny lol I'm happy with 11. Oh ok maybe 10 /13 lol

I love being tall :) great for towering over the kids in school lol

Was talking about someone earlier told the boyf that they were small and measured their height on me- he said that's normal for a woman your just really tall lol

Yeah gonna go to a Thurs class as of 2m due to other comittments :)

LEB said:
I love being tall :) great for towering over the kids in school lol

Was talking about someone earlier told the boyf that they were small and measured their height on me- he said that's normal for a woman your just really tall lol

Yeah gonna go to a Thurs class as of 2m due to other comittments :)

Lol- I'm 5.6 (5 .5 3/4 lol) but all my family are all your height or taller :)

Is it the towerview class? If so the leader is amazing! So nice and supportive- let us know how you get on x

I'm weighing in tomorrow am (got the day wrong!) so hope I'll be a step closer to the tens :)

Yeah it's the Towerview one- someone told me she was great... Maybe your good self??

How was the 1st day back???

Back