Getting into the tens!!

That's a decent portion of chips!! ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Whiteybitey said:
I gist checked and at 5ft 3 10st 4lbs is still classed as overweight!! :(

Does that mean I can't use that as my official goal weight? Does it have to be a healthy bmi to be an official goal weight?

Not only that my scales at class are 5lbs heavier than my house scales so I'd actually be in the 9's at home if I got to 10st 4 at class. Not sure I'd want my weight to much less than that as want it to be sustainable, that make sense?x

Im 5ft 3 too and my scales are completly diff to my class too i think u shud just ho dwn to what u feel comfortable its ur cjoice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a good approach but I think it's different when paying for class each week- 24 a month is pricey to hear you're overweight lol

Nomes how has school been?? I had my Year 8 form class in today- my stint on the stage went well ( was a bot nervous about that ) I am wiped these days :-s

I'm fine thanks but absolutely shattered! I see my form class tomorrow- yr. 11! I've also been a lot hungrier at nights- only 13 weeklies left til Monday lol!

How you coping with the travel?

Stupid iPhone!! Grrrr!!

So I lost 2.5lbs today which means I now have 15lbs to lose to officially get into the 10's!! I have 16 weigh ins before Xmas so think my target is pretty doable!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok! :)

hi everyone :)

i'd like to be in the 10's before christmas, i'm 11st 12 now so very achievable.

my ww goal is 10st 1 (normal bmi) but i would like to get to 9st 10.

i have a fortnights holiday coming up and all inclusive, i'm going to enjoy myself but want to stay in control.
going to try and give myself some rules like only one dessert per day and fruit otherwise and keep active.
this will be a real test for me cos i usually put loads of weight on on holiday.

it could be an option, it is buffet style, not sure i could avoid all the sweets though (sweet tooth) and the drink. so i think my 49 points wouldn't go very far for me.

going for the simply filling foods most of the time would definately help, like making sure half my plate is full of veg or salad, thanks nomes
any more suggestions are very welcome :)

Ah Year 11- travelling not too bad- car sharing with two others for the first time in my 4 years there! So I'm cutting my fuel bill by 2/3s great :)

Yeah I know what u mean- ive the munch on in the evening!

Sorry for not bein on this I've had such a busy week. WI tonight and I lost 2pounds so that's me at 11stone 12pounds so think getting into the tens is achievable for Christmas. Hope everyone is having a great week x

Well done on the great losses peeps!
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it was showing 11.8 which would be a 2lb GAIN :eek: really hope that's gone by the weekend, I dunno what I did so wrong that would warrant that kinda gain :(
Hope everyones good xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Azwethinkweiz I had weighed myself a couple of hours before my WI and I hadn't lost anything, went to class and lost 2pounds then got home and double checked and it was right so it just shows u that it can change so much x

Forgot to pop in and say I lost 3lbs this week and am down to 12 stone so 14.5lbs to go to the 10s - optimistic but doable still (I hope!)

Back