Getting into the tens!!

It prob was me- when my granny died in march she didn't charge me my missing weeks and supported me to get back on track ASAP! Let me know how you get on x

Nomes said:
I'm finding it hard shifting the last 4/5 pounds before I'm a free member and then will be just into the tens.

I'm 11 4.5 and 5 ft 6- anyone who wants to be in the tens by christmas is more than welcome to join me on this thread and help each other on this last journey!

Wow I'd love to join for support hon. I'm trying to get to the 10s by xmas and I'm the same height as you :) at the moment I'm 11st 6.5 and I just know its gonna start to get hard when I lose a couple more pounds. I haven't been this light in years so trying to keep positive. We can do it :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks- I know it will happen but it's soo slow. Was very very good all week and only half off :( but still off I suppose!

Welcome x

I'm hoping for a half off this week to meet my august goal lol. Hopefully I get it, mine is going slow-ish too. I tried the wendy plan last week and lost 2.5lb which was the most I'd lost in a week since I started lol. So I'll try that again if I start to plateau! x

I didn't know there was a Wendy plan for propoints - where can i find more info?

Looks intersting but i don't always use my weeklies and seem to do best when I only use half of them. I used the wendie plan on the old system and it worked well from what I remember.
How easy/hard did you find meeting the points each day?

I was worried about the 18+ day because I didnt know what I'd eat so I had a scrummy dinner of quiche and wedges. Had myself a full size choccie bar too that day. I was absolutely stuffed, I remember that much. The other days werent too bad but then I'm a snacker so I snacked away at the extras on those days and didnt snack so much on the 2+ pp days. I would recommend anyone to give it a go if they plateau or slow down... trial and error and its worth an aul go! :)

the big day is good to plan for a night you normally go out then you can have a nice scrummy dinner and a few drinks without worrying too much. Definitely is a helpful tool, that really anyone can use because you can use your weeklies the way you want.

I would sit down at the beginning of the week, and plan my night out... then work the rest of the points around that, trying to give it a variation every single day. As long as you are not taking out of your dailies to spend on another day its all good! x

How did u do Nomes?? I've joined that new class- seems good I will update next week :)

Lost half a pound but at least its a loss! I'm absolutely shattered after a day of staff meetings and setting up my room! Still a lot to do :(

The leader I went to today was saying that one of her members took over six months to lose 7 pounds!!! That depressed me as I don't want to be paying much longer.

Ooh reminds me- I tried the banoffee bars- not that nice.

How's your week been?

A loss is a loss :)

Yeah I know what u mean one meeting after another- hardly even had a chance to set my room up- mines been ok.

Joined new class tonight- seems really nice :)

However from going to a morning class to evening I put on 2lbs!! But I don't care- taking this as a clean slate it's from next week I'm wanting good numbers :)

Nomes said:
Lost two pounds this week! 11.2 so the closest to tens I've been in years ;)

Hows everyone's week been? X

Totally jellin'! I wanna be 11.2! I only lost half a pound on saturday so I'm at 11.6 right now... Well done hon, any tips? ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on all the losses!! :)

I'm currently weighing 12st 3lbs so still a bit to go to get into the tens but determined to get into the 11s in september and hopefully be in the 10s by Xmas!!x

Determination mixed with the honking thread helps. I found this week I lost more by using my weeklies- weird! The previous week I used half and only lost half a pound!

Back