Getting into the tens!!

Way too soon!! Don't think we'd have the money for then!!

Big congrats Leb very exciting time got married this year after 3.5 year engaged! Had 50 people lovely and intimate and u don't have to spend all day going round talking to people. Enjoy the excitement. X

Hello ladies! I've joined sw again to help shift this weight - was using my points for choc so giving sw a whirl for a while but weighing at ww as well as im nearly free lol. How's everyone? X

congratulations on you're engagement :)

we only had a small wedding but we'd both been married before, so just had some close family and then went on holiday.

been married 19 years in november and still happy.

been ill and on steroids and antibiotics .
last couple of weeks weight has stayed the same, hoping for a loss this week.

well done claree :0clapper: hoping to follow you before christmas.

well i lost 3lbs this week which has taken me to 11st 9lb. :D
only 10lbs away from the tens :D

only trouble is i've been put on steroids again for longer, so the next 2 weeks i'll just be trying to minimise any weight gain.

The best thing for me is that I know that I can get back here even if I put on a couple of pounds - once I hit a weight I find I can always get back there :)

Claree__x said:
I'M IN THE 10's!!!!

10st 13lb but it totally counts.

So delighted for you hon!! Can't wait till I can say the same, you're faaaab! :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week... I'm now 11st 4.5... Getting closer :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Got attacked in the staff room to see the ring lol

My weight loss is on hold- just found out im 8 weeks pregnant :-D

LEB said:
Got attacked in the staff room to see the ring lol

My weight loss is on hold- just found out im 8 weeks pregnant :-D

Oh my goooood!!! How exciting :D big congrats hon xxxx

congratulations hun :) x

Very quiet in here.
Today i weighed in at 11-13 so 13.5lbs to the tens. This is exactly where i wanted to be at this time. Getting into the elevens has been a long journey (10 weeks) so i doubt i will see the tens before xmas but i am well on my way now.
32lbs down. 18lbs to go. The end is in sight. :)

Forgot about this thread. At WI last Saturday I was 10st 13.8 so only JUST in the 10s.
Unfortunately I'm having a very bad food week :( so I think I'm back up into the 11s now.

Wi tonight showed me at 11.8- I'm really not shifting the right direction but started simply filling so hope thatll help me. 8 weeks girls :)

I'm 11st exactly so I'm fairly certain I'll be in 10s by xmas thank god :) xx

Back