Getting into the tens!!

Well done starkissed.

i've stayed in the 10's over christmas and now weigh 10st 11lbs :D

so this is a goodbye to the 11s forever and hope to see you all soon in the 10st going to 9st thread :D

I'm stuck in the late 10's, was hoping to be going down again by now but fighting with the Christmas and New Year gain still :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congrats Rosie lee :) hope to be joining you in that thread soon! My ww goal is 10 stone 4 and I still feel flabby so think I'm going to have to go lower!

I've got 4.5lbs to lose in order to get into the 10s!

Began WW on Monday and had a sneaky look at the scales (bad girl!) today and have lost 2.5lb (though I know this is subject to change - also my TOTM - so very unpredictable. Anyway just thought i'd say hi :) xx

Hi everyone, I joined ww last night and currently 11 st 9 lb = 10lb to go, till I'm in the 10's cxxx

I lost 5lbs this week, it was my first week doing SF I can honestly say I've loved it, I've not snacked, not had any chocolate I'm soooooo happy.

I weigh exactly 11 stone now so who knows maybe next week will see me in the 10's:D

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done guys :)

Can I ask, you know the 5% and 10% targets... is the 10% off your initial weight or your current weight once 5% is reached?? And is 10% your last target? When do you become a gold member - is that when you are at the lowest you can be to join WW (within 5lbs) xx

Hi All, lost 2 pounds this week so I'm 11 stone 5.5 this week. 5.5 pounds to go. My next mini goal is 11 stone 3 lb which will take me to 2 stone loss.

Well done hun!!

I'm in! Used to be ten stone, now I'm 12! :sigh:
Getting there slowly but surely, weighing in on Friday!

Christ girlies, last weigh in I was 11st 0.5lb. Was my OH 30th birthday and we were on a wee holiday. Back to it this week and hoping to get a pound off, wish me luck to get into the tens AGAIN!! (Please let this be the last time I say that).

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi, can I join you?
I have been doing Dukan and after some early success my weight is yoyoing all over the place! I have decided to give WW a try as some friends have been having small but consistent loses and at the end of the day That's what we all want!
I am currently 11:11 and want to be 10:10 or preferably 10:07.
Today is my first full day I've had 24/26 not counting milk in tea so in theory the weekly points should cover that! I only use skimmed so even a pint is only 5points.

Cheryl

Ok so i am 11st12lbs now! I must push myself to get into my tens!!! :D Do you find its harder to lose the weight as you've gotten down to the 11s? x

Back