Getting into the tens!!

Jessie should give me a nice reward. ;-)

That's brilliant anj. Hope to join you there (again!!) soon :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I would love to be here by next month!!!
March target is to be 11.13!

:fingerscrossed:

Ruth
x

When I started WW I was 11.8 but now I'm 10.10 woohoo! Still want to get down to 10 stone though and shift the last of my baby weight. Xx

starkissedx said:
Weighed in at 11 stone 2 today please let this never ending 11/10 barrier be gone!!!!

I'm sick of it too, I can't believe Sarah, you and me have been there for soooo long now:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I'm sick of it too, I can't believe Sarah, you and me have been there for soooo long now:(

I know :( I'm so bored of 11s lol. My body seems to love it there though.

Been stuck at 11st12 for a while now..JUST GO DOWN SCALES...even 11st10 would do for a while..just move further from that 12stone mark please!!!!! Seeing a 10 on those scales will be a magical moment <3

I'm up 3lb this week so even further from the 10s now. Can't believe I was actually in the 10s before and then I ruined it!! Not to worry... I'll get there again. I'm 11st 4.5lb. Just 5lb till I'm back into those 10s *positive thinking* xx

You will do it!!! :D considering how much u have lost already 5lbs is nothing!!!! :p

The last stretch is the hardest. I think I started this thread and I have fluctuated from 11.2 up to 12 something and back to 11.9. :(

Lost 1lb this week so down to 11.7... half way there.....!

I'm finding it really hard to get there. I'm 11.5 and these last 5lbs are just not moving! :(

I made a pledge to Mr M that I wouldn't weigh myself for a while (well officially at home) coz I was getting too upset because my gym work and WW wasn't making me loose weight like I wanted, so I measured myself and promised myself I was going to have a month off of the scales I was 11 stone exactly before Christmas then put on 5lb then lost it again then went up to 11-4 this was after hitting the gym hard and being 100% with WW

Anyway I am due to WI officially on March 16th but I got on the scales at the gym today, naughty I know and I'm not using those as official WI but I was under 11 stone about 10.12 it read.

I really hope it sticks but it's made me more determined to carry on being good and carrying on at the gym I love the gym anyway, I find it's like my own personal drug when I'm finished I feel awake, full of energy and just buzzing:):):)

Seem to be hanging around in the mid 11's forever, really hoping I can get into the 10's soon, gym is out the window this week as my sciatica is really playing up this wk, god only knows wot that'll do to my wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another lb down. 4 to go until I see the 10st on the scales. :)

Back