Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TS AAM Getting into the zone!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by leedsforever, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    So I'm on day 4 lost 5 1/2lbs but I have not been 100%!! I snack on cheese and chicken! I feel great and obviously still losing but I've spent £100 on these shakes and need to do it properly! Put it this way not had a shake today :-/

I'm going TS tomorrow for a week to start with as a mini goal !! I'm finding it relatively easy tbh just really want to stop with the extras!! How do you guys keep that focus ??

Thanks xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre in ketosis you should find it easier, I found if I picked at stuff it was just pure habit not necessity. If youre tempted try to have as little 'safe' food in the house, its one thing picking at a bit of chicken but a different ball game if you only have non ketogenic food in - an advantage of living alone, thats for sure lol

Just keep thinking of the scales :)

4. leedsforever

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    It is definitely habit , I'm not hungry now they are all getting food so I'm going to have something! Got it in my head to Start afresh tomorrow with 100% , I love the scales :) hehe especially when they go down lol! it's so much harder now I'm a comfortable weight !! Argh !!
    I feel quite bloated tonight plenty of water is needed and back with the proper vitamins tomorrow

Thanks xx

5. determinator

determinator Banned

I find by 'putting it off till later ' I can stay 100 % .. if i am hungry and really really want something .. I tell myself I will have it at a particular time ... normally about 1-2 hours away .. then when that time comes the craving has usually passed , and if not I tell myself I will have it in another hour or so ... by not telling myself ' NO you cannot have it ' it stops me feeling like I am being deprived , and puts the focus on me choosing to have it later , not the diet say I cant have it .... hope that makes sense ??

6. leedsforever

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    I 100% agree and I actually gave that advice to my friend doing TS she text me at 6pm saying she missed having a tea I said get to 7pm and it's nearly bed time!! Just putting it into practice xx

Defo the deprivation thing makes sense as i get through the days thinking I'll have some chicken later! I just need to not buy it like starlight said xx

7. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Me too!

I love the bars, so wanted to have one, managed to say to myself I couldn't have one until later after I'd put babs to bed, it was then really nice to have what I waited for later. Hoping I can do the same tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.