TS AAM Getting into the zone!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by leedsforever, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    So I'm on day 4 lost 5 1/2lbs but I have not been 100%!! I snack on cheese and chicken! I feel great and obviously still losing but I've spent £100 on these shakes and need to do it properly! Put it this way not had a shake today :-/

I'm going TS tomorrow for a week to start with as a mini goal !! I'm finding it relatively easy tbh just really want to stop with the extras!! How do you guys keep that focus ??

Thanks xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre in ketosis you should find it easier, I found if I picked at stuff it was just pure habit not necessity. If youre tempted try to have as little 'safe' food in the house, its one thing picking at a bit of chicken but a different ball game if you only have non ketogenic food in - an advantage of living alone, thats for sure lol

Just keep thinking of the scales :)

4. leedsforever

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    It is definitely habit , I'm not hungry now they are all getting food so I'm going to have something! Got it in my head to Start afresh tomorrow with 100% , I love the scales :) hehe especially when they go down lol! it's so much harder now I'm a comfortable weight !! Argh !!
    I feel quite bloated tonight plenty of water is needed and back with the proper vitamins tomorrow

Thanks xx

5. determinator

determinator Banned

I find by 'putting it off till later ' I can stay 100 % .. if i am hungry and really really want something .. I tell myself I will have it at a particular time ... normally about 1-2 hours away .. then when that time comes the craving has usually passed , and if not I tell myself I will have it in another hour or so ... by not telling myself ' NO you cannot have it ' it stops me feeling like I am being deprived , and puts the focus on me choosing to have it later , not the diet say I cant have it .... hope that makes sense ??

6. leedsforever

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    I 100% agree and I actually gave that advice to my friend doing TS she text me at 6pm saying she missed having a tea I said get to 7pm and it's nearly bed time!! Just putting it into practice xx

Defo the deprivation thing makes sense as i get through the days thinking I'll have some chicken later! I just need to not buy it like starlight said xx

7. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Me too!

I love the bars, so wanted to have one, managed to say to myself I couldn't have one until later after I'd put babs to bed, it was then really nice to have what I waited for later. Hoping I can do the same tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.