Getting Married 26 October!

LeleQ1987

Ok, so back on the band-wagon I go!

Wedding date is fast approaching & I have about 30lb to lose. I do already have my dress but got a size smaller & have already discussed if it needs any alterations etc :D

So, Slimming World seems to be going great so far. Finding it a lot easier than the last time I tried it. Getting to remember syn values etc & have got a lot of tips & recipes off friends & family.

Power walking with my sister & our dogs twice a day & getting to the gym/swimmers when I can get my DS minded.

I'm looking forward to continuing this journey with you all :D

Lele
xx

Last edited:
good luck! you were clever getting the dress a size smaller, i bought my wedding dress for october fitting perfectly. so it may need taking in a bit by the wedding.

Hi Natalia!

It's my main motivation to lose the weight! When I am finding a day tough, I just think of my dress :D

hey there - i am an October bride too - with a too small wedding dress and i want to lose about 2 stone as well.

Fancy a support buddy? xxx

Ellebear!!
Congratulations on your impending wedding too! :D

Yes that would be brilliant, we all need as much support as we can get, right?
xxx

I follow Slimming World & weigh on Wednesdays :D

Good Luck with your wedding and slimming girls, bet you are soooo excited x

So, having lost 15lb in my first 3 weeks of Slimming World (woo!) I'm more determined than ever! :D

Im getting married bonfire night this year, i am a very big girl, my dress is a corset dress so it can be taken in that way if need be!

battled with my weight used depo provera contraceptive injection put few stone on with that, contraceptive implant 4stone with that..

just started tesco ultra slim diet, shakes, i couldnt do WW cause i dont eat enough and i think thats where im going wrong??

good luck ladies :):)

Im getting married bonfire night this year, i am a very big girl, my dress is a corset dress so it can be taken in that way if need be!

battled with my weight used depo provera contraceptive injection put few stone on with that, contraceptive implant 4stone with that..

just started tesco ultra slim diet, shakes, i couldnt do WW cause i dont eat enough and i think thats where im going wrong??

good luck ladies :):)

Hi Staceystace!

i had the implanon after having my son & I ballooned up something shocking! From then & with an unhealthy diet/lifestyle, I have struggled with my weight.

Good luck with the Tesco diet & with your weight loss journey :D
x

Wow - well done on the 15lbs weight loss :) i have got a ticker in my signature now - 18lbs in 20 weigh ins is my wedding weight loss plan!

How fast is the time going by????

Welcome along Stace!!! :) you can do it - us October brides are gonna look freaking awesome!!! xxx

Wow - well done on the 15lbs weight loss :) i have got a ticker in my signature now - 18lbs in 20 weigh ins is my wedding weight loss plan!

How fast is the time going by????

Welcome along Stace!!! :) you can do it - us October brides are gonna look freaking awesome!!! xxx

Woo! Yea we can do it Ellebear!
I can't wait - it is flying in!!

x

Very excited - my invite proofs and samples have arrived! now its real cos we are inviting people :) wooooo! I bet everyone else has already done invites i seem to be behind! haha! xxx

WOOOOOOOO!
So, 16lb down and counting!!!!

Haven't found this 1st month too bad, just keep looking at the photo of my dress!!!
Cannot wait until my big day now :D I'm feeling more determined than ever. I feel myself questioning myself now if I really want something. Saying to myself "do you want this more than your wedding dress fitting you perfectly?" sounds crazy? but it works!

Today I have woken in the greatest of moods! I'm more determined than ever!
Just sitting in work this morning talking with a collegue about how a few little changes have made so much of a difference to my daily life.
I drink a hell of a lot more water than I had before, I'm making healthier choices when it comes to food & I feel sooooo good for it.
I have so much more energy lately and I'm getting out there rather than making the same old lazy excuses that I did before :)/)

Another good thing to come out of this is my fantastic relationship with my sister. As my chief bridemaid & fellow Slimming World follower, she has been great support. We power walk together, walk the dogs together & have even recently jogged together! Something I thought I'd never be doing.
We always have been close, but this has just made us even closer.

I feel this is the start of a brand new Lele :D

Back