Getting married in August 2011 and need to feel confident and proud of myself!

laurabar

Hi, I started SW last week and my attitude has changed dramatically! I didnt believe and now I do :) In my 1st week I lost 2.5 lbs which is the first time in my life I have ever controlled my weight with food.

My next weigh in is tuesday and im excited and aprehensive... i hope this works for me, fingers crossed.

My wedding is next year and my fiance has been so supportive and after reading the bride to be posts on here, it has given me inspiration to keep this up.

New healthy, slim and confident Laura.. here I come :) xxx

Likewise I started slimming world this week as I want to lose just under 3 stone before my wedding in August as I want to feel happy about how I look since people tend to look at the bride and White is not most forgiving colour!

Good luck x

I'm an August bride to be too (not long now!) I'm on ww but my weigh ins are also tues.

How have your last couple of weigh ins gone?

wow you ladies have done sooo well! Well done just think of that wedding dress !

I'm also an August 2011 bride to be who is on Slimming World and weigh in on Tuesdays! I am dreading being the centre of attention on my wedding day so I'm hoping by trying to get back down to a similar size and weight that I was when I first met my h2b might give me a bit more confidence!

Good luck everyone. :)

Hi everyone,

My weight loss journey has already been up and down within the first month. I guess this is the first time i've tried a healthy eating plan so it will take a while to get used to. In my mind this is my first week that i have comitted to it 100% and its going well so far...

So lovely to get your replies and know im not alone trying to slim for an August wedding! Good luck to you all and keep me posted on your successes for inspiration :)

Laura xXx

Hi guys,

I had my weigh in today and lost 2 pounds :) Im so happy and proud of myself. I plan to do the same this week. How are other people's weight losses going?

Laura xxx

Back