Getting my packs tonight

Loser85

Gold Member
Have my appt with pharmacist at 5.30. Im excited to be starting again and losing some of this bulk so i feel a little better in the warmer weather. I plan on doing this for 10 weeks initially with 2 weeks refeed. Will then assess where i am and if i want to continue with LT or if i want to move on to WW to finish off.

Im also considering trying the chicken soup as i never last time round. Will post later and let you know my official starting weight.

Packs now bought, wasnt brave enough for the chicken. Just got 7 of each of the shakes to start with. With regards to my job she said if i struggled i could always have some protein to tide me over. Will have to see how i go. Starting weight was 21st 8lb! Will never be that high again though. Will update tomorrow...

Best of luck with it... I just started today, day 1 over & done with!! I found the shakes nice, thought the chocolate was yummeee!!!! :) I Have 2 stone 2 pound to lose so i should be on it for about 6 weeks, all going well!!!
U did this before did u?? Do u know on the re feed week, will i still lose weight??? R do u just stop losing wen u re feed/?

Good luck loser85. I am on day 1 of my restart. So at same stage as you. May the pounds fly off us!

Day 1 started.... had the s'berry shake at 11. Most of it got tipped down the sink, was foul. I had it last time though so maybe ill have to split that one for a while. If that still doesnt work ill maybe try it as a mousse. Will be having a vanilla with coffee at around 4ish, then a hot choc around 8-9ish.

welcome back loser85 best of luck on the journey :)

Back