getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Wow Jenny 7 syns per slice for dominoes that's a lot, I bet you're glad you stuck with your tortilla pizza! I sometimes make pizza on low carb with various substitute bases and they are nice, it's the pizza flavour like the cheese tomato etc that I am usually craving some homemade is just as good. Plus they are quite fun to make! Fingers crossed for a good loss on Friday, I'm sure your hard work will pay off :)

Hey Clareel,

yeah I agree, my homemade pizza was so nice and 0 syns, kids enjoyed choosing their toppings :)

thank you, I'm really hoping for 4lbs but as long as I'm going in the right direction its fine.

have a good day x x

Good morning,

weighed this morning at home and I'm the same as I was on Monday, a little disappointed as I've been doing sp all week but its ok. I'm still looking forward to group tomorrow, could still potentially get my 3 stone certificate, if not tomorrow, then hopefully next week.

I've been getting lots more comments about looking well etc. its always nice when people start noticing.

I'm not having a break off plan for Christmas, getting a gain just isn't worth it for me. no alcohol as I'm breastfeeding so that's not an issue. hoping to lose 7.5lbs over the rest of December which will take me to 14st 3lbs. I haven't been that weight for a couple of years. looking forward to getting back into the 13s early on in the new year. 2018 will be the year I get to goal and stay there.

x x

Wow Jenny! You have so much focus and determination:0clapper: wish some of it would rub off on me! I like your mind set about sticking to plan over the holidays and getting to your goal in the new year and staying there..I need to take that with me too:) Well done X

Wow Jenny! You have so much focus and determination:0clapper: wish some of it would rub off on me! I like your mind set about sticking to plan over the holidays and getting to your goal in the new year and staying there..I need to take that with me too:) Well done X

thanks Tibbs, something is very different about this time, I don't want anything to get in my way. you can do it Tibbs :) sometimes its difficult to get your head in the game if you have other stuff going on. sending lots of hugs and motivation x x

Hi,

lost 3.5lbs this week. that's 3 stone from my heaviest weight, which was only 8 weeks ago :) I'm so pleased that I decided to get straight back on slimming world when Kaelan was born.

my heaviest at sw is half pound lighter so didn't get my 3 st certificate today but I'll get it next week.

only 3.5lbs until I'm out of the 200s.

feeling really motivated x x

Ahh Jenny 3stone in 8 weeks is just amazing, even better next week when you get your official award and sticker! You're so close to the 100s now how exciting, are you going to stick with SP this week? Sounds like it has been really good for you but I'm not sure how restrictive it is.

Next stop onderland!

Ahh Jenny 3stone in 8 weeks is just amazing, even better next week when you get your official award and sticker! You're so close to the 100s now how exciting, are you going to stick with SP this week? Sounds like it has been really good for you but I'm not sure how restrictive it is.

Next stop onderland!

thanks Clareel :) I'm so pleased. I feel like I'm a diet when doing sp but I've managed it fine. I'm going back to normal plan but might have a day or 2 of sp, looking forward to having bananas again :)

haha onderland sounds fab :) x x

thanks Clareel :) I'm so pleased. I feel like I'm a diet when doing sp but I've managed it fine. I'm going back to normal plan but might have a day or 2 of sp, looking forward to having bananas again :)

haha onderland sounds fab :) x x

That sounds like a good idea, I guess it's a useful tool to have when you need a little boost. Enjoy your bananas!

so last week I lost 2.5lbs and this week 3.5lbs, I've decided to make a plan so I get another good loss next week. I'm going back to normal plan but think I'll have 2 sp days. I'm going to get my 10,000 steps everyday, not go over syns, aim to do some exercise at home 4/5 days a week and drink lots of water. I would love 2-3lbs off next week. Still 3 weigh ins left in December, my goal loss for December was 10lbs but I might increase it a little.

x x

Fantastic. You are doing bloody amazing. Ive been way off plan this week but going to get back in to it the next day or 2 xxx keep it up jenny xxx

Good morning,

I had 10 hours sleep :) Kaelan still woke up for milk but went straight back to sleep, I feel like a new woman.

had my normal breakfast of ryvita, laughing cow triangles and fruit.

kids were meant to be going to see Jack and the Beanstalk tomorrow but mil lives in the countryside and the roads are awful when it snows so they've booked for next week, I thought the theatre might let her transfer to next week but they didn't so she had to pay almost £200 again.

weekend in for us. I did the shopping yesterday so don't need to out until Monday.

yesterday I noticed that I could feel my hip bones a lot more than I usually can, they are really sticking out so maybe some of the 3.5lbs loss from this week came from my hips lol. my tummy also looks smaller. I find that I usually drop weight from my tummy and face first, my face/neck doesn't look overweight at all.

food planned for today and tomorrow. planning on using the multigym today and doing some sit ups and squats.

now that I've lost 3 stone :) that's 12 stone less pressure on my knees every step I take. the pain difference is amazing, surely even better when the next 3 stone is off.

have a good day my lovely shrinking friends :) x x

Wow 10 hour sleep - brilliant! How exciting that you are feeling slimmer, I'm not surprised after losing so much but sometimes it takes our brains a while to catch up. Enjoy your weekend Jenny :)

Wow 10 hour sleep - brilliant! How exciting that you are feeling slimmer, I'm not surprised after losing so much but sometimes it takes our brains a while to catch up. Enjoy your weekend Jenny :)

Thanks Clareel. yeah it can a while to notice but feels so good when you do.

hope you are having a fab weekend x x

Hi,

had a relaxing day with my family. hubby made dinner so that was nice. he's so good and always asks me what speed I want lol.

my 4 yr old weighs 3st 1lb so I'm only 1lb away from losing his weight, I couldn't carry him for more than a minute or 2 so my poor body carrying all that extra weight 8 weeks ago. cant wait to get the next 3st off.

x x

Back