getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Ah Jenny I'm sorry you've had a rubbish few days. It must be so difficult when one of the children are poorly, I only have myself to look after and can only just about manage that most of the time, I don't know how you do it. I think anyone would have struggled to stay on plan given those circumstances but your plans for going forward sounds great and I'm sure you will have your 3st award before Christmas.

Regarding the comment your husband made about your weight - joke or not I can see why it upset you, men can be so thoughtless sometimes and it's different when you are making a joke about yourself than him saying it. If he hadn't been so unhelpful over the previous few days maybe it wouldn't have annoyed you so much but even so it's not really on.

I absolutely love that quote and have never heard it before, but it's a really good one. Look at how far you've come, it's totally normal to have a few little setbacks along the way but the main thing is to keep going :)

Ah Jenny I'm sorry you've had a rubbish few days. It must be so difficult when one of the children are poorly, I only have myself to look after and can only just about manage that most of the time, I don't know how you do it. I think anyone would have struggled to stay on plan given those circumstances but your plans for going forward sounds great and I'm sure you will have your 3st award before Christmas.

Regarding the comment your husband made about your weight - joke or not I can see why it upset you, men can be so thoughtless sometimes and it's different when you are making a joke about yourself than him saying it. If he hadn't been so unhelpful over the previous few days maybe it wouldn't have annoyed you so much but even so it's not really on.

I absolutely love that quote and have never heard it before, but it's a really good one. Look at how far you've come, it's totally normal to have a few little setbacks along the way but the main thing is to keep going :)

Hi Clareel,

thank you :) tonight I've been able to have a long soak in the bath, do my hair etc, I feel like a new woman.

my husband apologised but I haven't forgiven him yet lol.

I'm a little disappointed about how I want my hair, went to see 3 different hairdressers and they all said it would difficult to do as my hair is so dark, it would need to be bleached several times and the upkeep would be difficult, probably needing fortnightly appointments, I just cant commit to that much time away from Kaelan. so I've done it black with a hint of blue

x x

I have massive admiration for you Jenny, especially with losing so much weight right after having a baby, with already 3 other kids to look after. Many women would put the weight thing right back to the end of the queue of things to focus on. You have been good 99% of the time, and you can't beat yourself up over a tiny gain. In the grand scale of things, imagine if you hadn't started things until after xmas or when kaelan was a bit older?

Best of luck this week, I hope it is a good one for you, and if not, then don't worry, you've still done amazing, and will continue to do so.

I have massive admiration for you Jenny, especially with losing so much weight right after having a baby, with already 3 other kids to look after. Many women would put the weight thing right back to the end of the queue of things to focus on. You have been good 99% of the time, and you can't beat yourself up over a tiny gain. In the grand scale of things, imagine if you hadn't started things until after xmas or when kaelan was a bit older?

Best of luck this week, I hope it is a good one for you, and if not, then don't worry, you've still done amazing, and will continue to do so.

Hi Clareel,

Thank you so much. I know I need to remember how well I’ve done, guess it’s hard when’s youre having a bad week. I was totally on plan yesterday and plan to continue that way so even if I do have a gain this week, hopefully I’ll be back to getting losses next week.

Hope everything is good with u x x

Glad to hear you're feeling better today Jenny, what will be will be at WI but you are back on track now so already doing everything you can in regards to getting to goal. That's a shame about your hair, black with blue sounds lovely for the moment though. Maybe once Kaelan is a little older you might be able to look into the pastel colours again. Is that him on your profile picture? What a gorgeous smiley boy!
Hope you have another good day today :)

Hi Clareel,

Thank you so much. I know I need to remember how well I’ve done, guess it’s hard when’s youre having a bad week. I was totally on plan yesterday and plan to continue that way so even if I do have a gain this week, hopefully I’ll be back to getting losses next week.

Hope everything is good with u x x

I think you meant to quote Clareel but quoted me instead haha.

You'll be back in no time, and a bad week doesn't make a bad month

You will do it jenny, ive had a couple of good days this week so fingers crossed for weigh in tomoz. As long as its less than last week il b happy.

Just think ho amazing uve done in such a short space of time xxx

sorry Charlie, I was talking to you but wrote Clareels name by mistake lol, must be baby brain x x

Oh no worries at all, easily done and you have loads on your plate. How you getting on? x

Oh no worries at all, easily done and you have loads on your plate. How you getting on? x

Hi Charlie,

not too bad thanks, had a sickness bug last couple of days so not eaten much. I was thinking about not going to weigh in tomorrow but it always helps me focus so I'll still go.

how are you getting on? x x

Hi Charlie,

not too bad thanks, had a sickness bug last couple of days so not eaten much. I was thinking about not going to weigh in tomorrow but it always helps me focus so I'll still go.

how are you getting on? x x

Oh no that sounds nasty. Hope it gets better before xmas. I know what you mean about avoiding WI when you feel like that, however I also agree it definitely does keep you focused. I'm worried I won't have one now until New Year's Day due to being away. I am getting on fine thank you, just got to get through the next week of festivities and pray the damage won't be too bad. If I can weigh in on NYD and only have gained 3 pounds I'll be happy x

Oh no that sounds nasty. Hope it gets better before xmas. I know what you mean about avoiding WI when you feel like that, however I also agree it definitely does keep you focused. I'm worried I won't have one now until New Year's Day due to being away. I am getting on fine thank you, just got to get through the next week of festivities and pray the damage won't be too bad. If I can weigh in on NYD and only have gained 3 pounds I'll be happy x

best of luck not gaining too much. I'm pretty much staying on plan over xmas so hoping to maintain at wi after xmas.

hope you have a lovely time away :) x x

Hi,

lost 3.5lbs this week, I'm over the moon. I have been feeling unwell so sure that's had something to do with it but I'm not complaining. lost 45lbs now, that's more than my 4 year old weighs :)

lost 9lbs so far this month, aim was 10lbs and I still have 1 weigh in left so fingers crossed I can hit this goal, only need 1/2lb off to be in the 100s :) be great to start 2018 in the 100s.

plan over Christmas is to pretty much stay on plan, sure I'll go over my syns on Christmas day but I'll then have less for a few days so I hopefully still get a loss.

I'm now just 19lbs from being in the 12s, I feel so much better about my weight when I get into the 12s. hoping to be there by the end of Feb

have a good day all x x

forgot to say, got my 3 stone certificate today :)

had a good day on plan, its so nice to be feeling better and be able to eat normally. the 3.5lbs loss has given me motivation to have a really good week and get another loss next weigh in.

food shopping is coming tomorrow and I have nothing else to do before Christmas now. so excited for xmas day.

I'm going to bed in a min. goodnight x x

Excellent loss jenny, even if u do go over ur syns on xmas day its ok. U r allowed to enjoy urself knowing that u can get straight back on it. Ive prepared for a small gain next week but once xmas is over there is no more excuses and will get back in 2 the zone.

Merry Christmas xxx

Excellent loss jenny, even if u do go over ur syns on xmas day its ok. U r allowed to enjoy urself knowing that u can get straight back on it. Ive prepared for a small gain next week but once xmas is over there is no more excuses and will get back in 2 the zone.

Merry Christmas xxx

thanks Mel. hope you have a lovely Christmas x x

Good morning,

I'm feeling totally better today. hubby not feeling well, same symptoms we had but you know what its like for men, he needs to spend all day in bed because he's dying, yet I had to get on with everything as normal. men!!

I'm totally on plan today and tomorrow and going to have 10 syns max, hoping to stick to 20-30 syns on xmas day. food for xmas day will be a fry up in the morning that's all on plan, xmas dinner will be no more than 8 syns. I'm having a piece of cake with cream, maybe up to 12 syns. that leaves maybe 10 syns if I want a few little Christmas chocolates but hoping to not go too much over 20.

I forgot a couple of things in the shopping so I have to go out today, not looking forward to the busy shops.

If I can stick to the plan on Christmas day then I should be find the rest of the week and fingers crossed I still get a loss on Friday.

I weighted myself at home this morning and I'm almost 1lb down since yesterday which means I'm 199lbs :) feels so good.

cant believe I'm only 5lbs from being half way to my goal weight in only 10 weeks

have a good day x x

Hi,

xmas eve and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

my husband only has to buy for me for xmas, I sort all the other gifts out, every year he shops on xmas eve, he said he wouldn't do it again but he's still shopping now lol. he's feeling better today so we're all well for xmas.

had another day on plan today. eating out this evening so will have a few syns but mainly on plan.

have a lovely Christmas all x x

Back