getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Ahh Jenny well done on your 1lb! Shame you couldn't have had the 2 lb off but I'm sure that extra one is in the bank for next week. Amazing getting your 2.5st certificate and slimmer of the month all at once, congratulations! X

Ahh Jenny well done on your 1lb! Shame you couldn't have had the 2 lb off but I'm sure that extra one is in the bank for next week. Amazing getting your 2.5st certificate and slimmer of the month all at once, congratulations! X

Thanks Clareel, I'm determined that I'll never be sad about a lb loss as its still a loss and putting me in a better position than the week before x x

Hi all,

had a really busy day today, decided to put the Christmas tree up, it was right at the back of the garage so I literally had to climb over tons of stuff to get it. its up now and looks lovely.

I then took the kids to the arcade and soft play for a couple of hours.

just realised that I've only had 2 meals today, probably why I've felt hungry so much today and have been snacking, all on plan stuff though.

kids had food at the arcade but I waited until we got home and had a sw friendly meal :)

x x

Ahh Christmas tree up how exciting! Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, I don't know where you get the energy from! Well done on sticking to plan it's easy to grab some food out in these situations but you are so focused. Hope you are having a good Sunday :)

Wishing you a good week ahead Jenny :)

Just caught up - congrats on your 2.5 stone award! And Slimmer of the Month for 2 months in a row is amazing! :) x

Hi all,

had a bad few days :( 2 of my children are unwell so been hectic looking after them and breastfeeding. my 4 year old has been really clingy. food choices haven't been great, I've grabbed quick sugar fixes a few times and not even counted syns. main meals have still been on plan so hopefully not too much damage at weigh in on Friday. I'm still going to go even though a loss would be a miracle.

kids seem a little better today, hoping well enough for school tomorrow. I've been back on plan 100% since waking up today and feel motivated again.

have a good day x x

Hi,

good food day yesterday :) I feel so much better when I'm on plan.

weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling annoyed that I haven't stuck to plan very well this week :( I've got my fingers crossed that I don't get a gain, sts will be fine and I'd be jumping for joy if I get a loss, even half a pound lol.

kids are back at school today although they did try and get another day off.

I broke my laptop last night, I picked it up by the screen and it cracked :( I now have 2 thirds of a screen lol. hopefully the new one will arrive soon.

x x

hey,

I'm so happy today, lost 2.5lbs :) I really thought that I was going to gain. Only 4lbs from 3 stone certificate now. I'm determined to have a really good week and hopefully get a 3lb loss. need to go shopping later for more fruit and plan meals for the week.

I feel so motivated and cant wait for next weeks weigh in :)

it was my friends birthday today so we went for a carvery after group, all on plan apart from stuffing and I only had a little bit.

off to do the cleaning before school run.

x x

hey,

I'm so happy today, lost 2.5lbs :) I really thought that I was going to gain. Only 4lbs from 3 stone certificate now. I'm determined to have a really good week and hopefully get a 3lb loss. need to go shopping later for more fruit and plan meals for the week.

I feel so motivated and cant wait for next weeks weigh in :)

it was my friends birthday today so we went for a carvery after group, all on plan apart from stuffing and I only had a little bit.

off to do the cleaning before school run.

x x

That's amazing! Well done! :) x

had a really nice day today. spent about 2 hours cleaning, I don't enjoy cleaning but love when the house is spotless. Kaelan slept the whole time. mother in law came round too. had a lovely steak for dinner with fried eggs and loads of veg.
didn't get chance to go shopping but I'll go in the morning, I want to be snacking on fruit all day so there's no temptation to snack on biscuits.

I'm 100% staying on plan the whole week.

tomorrow we're putting the rest of the Christmas decorations up so that will be nice. I totally forgot to buy advent calendars this year so need to get them tomorrow.

x x

Well done that is amazing. Its always great when u go in expecting a gain and get a loss. Keep it up xxx

Ah Jenny well done on another great loss this week, it must have been especially difficult with the children being unwell - I hope they're feeling better now. Food sounds really nice, love a carvery! Best of luck with your 100% for the week, you sound totally motivated so I'm sure you will do really well :)

Back