getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Jenny you are doing so well. Plus 10 hours sleep. That's amazing in any circumstance, never mind with a new born and 3 other children.

So glad SW is working for you x x

Jenny you are doing so well. Plus 10 hours sleep. That's amazing in any circumstance, never mind with a new born and 3 other children.

So glad SW is working for you x x

thanks Buffy :) I'm loving sw, doesn't feel like a diet at all. you are doing brilliantly, bet you're feeling so much better. 3 stone has made a massive difference to me, so sure almost 10st off must feel great. well done x x

Hi all,

school is closed again today, plans are to build a big snowman :) there's so much snow on my drive, I'd have no chance of getting out. Hoping it clears by tomorrow as I have plans.

I've decided to change my hair, at the moment its close to my natural colour of dark brown, I'm going to have unicorn/rainbow hair. I really like the pastel colour so lilac, light pink, light blue and silver. I'm not 100% on colours yet but that's the plan so far. hope I like it.

weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as Friday. hopefully I'll weigh less by weigh in. I was wondering what would happen when I stopped doing sp, wasn't sure if I'd gain because of potentially refilled glycogen stores, so far I'm the same so not too bad. however, if I don't get a loss this week it might be that I don't bother with sp again.

just feeding Kaelan and then I'm going wrap the rest of the presents, I'm pretty much finished with Christmas now, just need to get the kids new pjs for xmas eve and a few gift bags.

x x

Hi all,

school is closed again today, plans are to build a big snowman :) there's so much snow on my drive, I'd have no chance of getting out. Hoping it clears by tomorrow as I have plans.

I've decided to change my hair, at the moment its close to my natural colour of dark brown, I'm going to have unicorn/rainbow hair. I really like the pastel colour so lilac, light pink, light blue and silver. I'm not 100% on colours yet but that's the plan so far. hope I like it.

weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as Friday. hopefully I'll weigh less by weigh in. I was wondering what would happen when I stopped doing sp, wasn't sure if I'd gain because of potentially refilled glycogen stores, so far I'm the same so not too bad. however, if I don't get a loss this week it might be that I don't bother with sp again.

just feeding Kaelan and then I'm going wrap the rest of the presents, I'm pretty much finished with Christmas now, just need to get the kids new pjs for xmas eve and a few gift bags.

x x

I've thought about Sp as well, but worried it will mean gaining when I eat carbs again which can often be the case, and when I did Atkins earlier this year, as soon as I ate carbs again I ballooned. Not sure if it is just a short term plan or sustainable. I'll be interested to see how you get on on Friday as it may encourage me to give it a go if you do well.

Hi all,

x x

I did a couple of SP days last week and had my smallest loss at weigh in so far. Not sure if it's because it was only 2 days or if SP just isn't for me! Either way, I think I'm going to just stick with EE for the timebeing :) x

Hey Jenny, plans for new hair sound amazing! I would love to have the confidence to change my hair like that but just have my boring mousey colour as always. Would love to see a picture when it's done! Snowman building sounds fun, I'm sure the kids where made up. I see what you mean about SP, probably not worth it if it prevents you from losing the following week, but you haven't gained and still time to get a loss before WI so see what happens :)

I've thought about Sp as well, but worried it will mean gaining when I eat carbs again which can often be the case, and when I did Atkins earlier this year, as soon as I ate carbs again I ballooned. Not sure if it is just a short term plan or sustainable. I'll be interested to see how you get on on Friday as it may encourage me to give it a go if you do well.

I'll let you know how I get on. be great if I get a loss but if not think I'll leave sp as prefer to get a loss every week. x x

I did a couple of SP days last week and had my smallest loss at weigh in so far. Not sure if it's because it was only 2 days or if SP just isn't for me! Either way, I think I'm going to just stick with EE for the timebeing :) x

yeah I don't think you can go wrong with EE. I didn't have a massive loss like some I've read about so probably just going to stick with EE x x

Hey Jenny, plans for new hair sound amazing! I would love to have the confidence to change my hair like that but just have my boring mousey colour as always. Would love to see a picture when it's done! Snowman building sounds fun, I'm sure the kids where made up. I see what you mean about SP, probably not worth it if it prevents you from losing the following week, but you haven't gained and still time to get a loss before WI so see what happens :)

Hey Clareel,

I'm so excited about changing my hair. I've wanted to change it for ages but haven't because of my job. lots of clients are older and some have disapproved when they've seen my tattoos, let alone brightly coloured hair. but I'm on maternity leave so I'm doing it, if I like it then clients will have to deal with it. maybe I'll attract a different type of client. I'll post a pic when its done, need to find a good salon with all the pastel colours that I want. I have a few pics of google of the colours I like, I'll post them in a min.

fingers crossed I still get a loss on Friday. x x

@Clareel these are some of the colours I like x x

Attachments

• 89440EEF-43D9-46E5-A437-FB4FB61B8740.png
    89440EEF-43D9-46E5-A437-FB4FB61B8740.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 4A2BF765-8020-43DD-93E2-43FB918559F2.png
    4A2BF765-8020-43DD-93E2-43FB918559F2.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • FAD26F6C-D37A-4337-A442-6036440F5F09.png
    FAD26F6C-D37A-4337-A442-6036440F5F09.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 4F4E78D3-0581-45AF-8F60-9BB1A4D28CCA.png
    4F4E78D3-0581-45AF-8F60-9BB1A4D28CCA.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 51F78622-F60F-40CD-84F4-1A3412FE8186.png
    51F78622-F60F-40CD-84F4-1A3412FE8186.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Hi, we've booked my son's 5th birthday today, its not until April but the place books up fast so thought I'd book it early. so I'm setting another goal for April. there's 18 weeks before his party, I would love to get to 11st 13lbs, that's 2lbs off per week which is doable. it will be amazing to be in the 11s for the party, fingers crossed x x

@Clareel these are some of the colours I like x x

Ahh they look amazing! I would love that, i bet it will look fab on you!

Hi, we've booked my son's 5th birthday today, its not until April but the place books up fast so thought I'd book it early. so I'm setting another goal for April. there's 18 weeks before his party, I would love to get to 11st 13lbs, that's 2lbs off per week which is doable. it will be amazing to be in the 11s for the party, fingers crossed x x

Great goal Jenny it will feel so good to be in the 11s!

Ahh Jenny half a pound is nothing, you will have that and more off next week. I know it is annoying but don't be too disappointed, you are doing so well :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend Jenny :)

Ahh Jenny half a pound is nothing, you will have that and more off next week. I know it is annoying but don't be too disappointed, you are doing so well :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend Jenny :)

thx Clareel, hope so.

hope you had a good weekend x x

Hi,

not been on since Friday, not like me as I like to post daily.

I've had a rubbish few days to be honest. Friday afternoon school called me to say my son had been sick and I needed to pick him up. he's been unwell all weekend. my husband has been so unhelpful and pretty much left me dealing with a sick 4 year old and Kaelan, Kaelan isn't unwell but he's being so clingy to me, doesn't want to be put down or anyone else to hold him so this weekend has been tough. 2 mins going to the toilet has been the only time I've had to myself. needless to say I haven't been on plan 100%, I'm also annoyed at myself because of that. had about 25 syns yesterday so need to pull that back, hoping to get back to 100% today. son is still unwell but getting better. Kaelan seems to be happier when there's less people at home so hopefully a more chilled day today.

I've had a healthy sw friendly breakfast and planned food for the rest of the day. I only have 1lb until I get my 3stone certificate and really want to get it before Christmas, fingers crossed.

after my husband has been useless the last few days, he really annoyed me last night, he made a joke about my weight, its something that I've said before messing about so he thought it would be funny but it actually really hurt to hear him say it. he thought I overreacted and couldn't understand why I'd be hurt after I'd said the same thing in the past. he said he wouldn't apologise as it was a joke and I was being too sensitive. he tells me I'm beautiful everyday and whenever I'm down about my weight he always tells me I'm silly and don't need to change etc so hearing him say something different overrides all of that. maybe I am being oversensitive because I've had a tiring weekend.

saw this quote this morning so must be a sign to get back on track.
If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started and when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now.
10 weeks ago when I weighed 17st 7lbs, I was desperate to get to the 14s and now I'm in them, I don't want to gain again so need to give myself a kick up the bum lol.

going to peel some carrots before Kaelan wakes up and want to be held again. I like raw carrots so going to snack on them instead of them evil little Christmas chocolates.

x x

Hey jenny, nice to see you back. Time flies when you are away from the board for a few days!

I'm sorry you had an argument with your husband. Maybe in a day or 2 look back at what you wrote, and think about what you would say if it was a friend or client. My reflection would be its not the first time you've posted about your husband being un-supportive with the weight loss, although this is a space to vent so it may not be how everyday life feels!!

Sending you a big hug. You are doing amazingly well, and will be able to continue losing weight. A few 'bad' days, or even weeks is OK as long as you feel like you are back on it eventually

Hey jenny, nice to see you back. Time flies when you are away from the board for a few days!

I'm sorry you had an argument with your husband. Maybe in a day or 2 look back at what you wrote, and think about what you would say if it was a friend or client. My reflection would be its not the first time you've posted about your husband being un-supportive with the weight loss, although this is a space to vent so it may not be how everyday life feels!!

Sending you a big hug. You are doing amazingly well, and will be able to continue losing weight. A few 'bad' days, or even weeks is OK as long as you feel like you are back on it eventually

Hi Buffy, thank you.

most of the time my husband is great and really supportive, just feeling really annoyed at him for a few days. seems as parents, responsibility isn't split evenly. sure it will be fine though.

massive well done on getting to 10st off, you must feel so much better :) x x

Back