getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi,

another day on plan. I feel so much better when I stick to plan.

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, last week group was cancelled because of the snow and the week before I didn't stay to group because it was half term, so it will be nice to stay.

I’l check in tomorrow after group x x

Well done for getting back on plan - I know how tricky it can be sometimes! Fingers crossed for a loss for you on Friday! xx

Well done on getting back on track, you know you can do it...4 stone lost proves it!

Thanks ladies 😀 I’m feeling so positive and motivated again. x x

Hi all,

happy to report a loss of 3.5lbs this week :) I'm officially out of the obese category, just overweight now lol. my bmi has gone from 39.5 to 29.9, I actually don't like bmi scale as it doesn't take muscle into account but its still nice to be out of the obese category. I.ve now lost the weight of my baby and my 4 year old. I'm so pleased. its so hard to carry them both, picked them up together the other day, cant believe I was carrying all of that weight around not long ago.

I'm motivated for the week ahead. only 4lbs from the 12s now. cant wait x x

Amazing Jenny - well done! I can't wait to be in the "overweight" category rather than obese! Such an achievement - you should be so proud of yourself! x

Well Done Jenny! you should be very proud of your achievement!

Amazing Jenny - well done! I can't wait to be in the "overweight" category rather than obese! Such an achievement - you should be so proud of yourself! x

thank you. it feels so good no longer being obese :) sure you'll be in the overweight category in no time x x

Hi all,

I'm having a lovely mothers day, hubby made me breakfast in bed, a fry up sw style bless him. he has been really good with making food with fry light etc. I've not weighted all weekend, I'm pleased about this as I'd started weighing everyday again. I'm aiming to stay off the scales again so hopefully have a nice surprise when I get weighed on Friday. I'm aiming for 2lbs per week. I'm back in the zone of being focused, exercising and not going over syns. I really cant wait to get rid of the rest of this weight. I'm feeling fitter, stronger and more confident.

off to have dinner

x x

Hi,

I managed to stay on plan yesterday on mothers day :) usually I'd have plenty of cake, chocolates etc but its just not worth it. I'm feeling so focused.

I've planned food for the day.

only a month before I start weaning Kaelan, means I have to reduce my healthy extras to 3 I think, I'll have to double check.

so far today I've walked to do the school run, done 120 crunches, cleaned the kitchen and done some kettlebell exercises. Kaelan is currently sleeping on me, he wakes up the second I put him down so I'm going to stay here for a little while and let him get some sleep. wish he'd sleep well when he's not on me so I could use the rower or do some housework while he sleeps, keep telling myself this stage wont last forever so trying not to worry about the housework so much and just enjoy him. he's 5 months old today, the time is flying by.

I only have 4lbs until I'm in the 12s, I might do a few sp days to get there a little quicker.

I ordered some clothes from next last night around 10pm and they arrived at 10am, I'm impressed with how quickly they came, I'm eager to try them on but I'll wait until Kaelan wakes up. I ordered mainly size 14 and 16 in jeans, hoping they fit.

x x

Hi, weigh in day tomorrow. Kaelan has been so clingy to me this week, its been difficult. he wont let me put him down or anyone else hold him, hoping its a phase as I'm really tired.

I've been on plan all week. be great to get 2lbs off tomorrow but any loss is fine.

exercise has been lacking due to being attached to Kaelan 24/7 lol

x x

Hi all,

I'm feeling great today. lost 2.5lbs this week and got the groups greatest loser certificate :) I'm only 1.5lbs from my 4.5st certificate and being in the 12s, really hope I get there next week. I feel super motivated.

I've planned food for the day and hoping to use the rower when Kaelan falls asleep.

I've really started to notice changes in my body now, its lovely to see physical changes. I'm going to take my measurements again next week and compare them to last months.

x x

Last edited:
Well done Jenny on this weeks loss and the greatest Loser in your group! I have to say, what you have achieved in 5 months is unbelievable, especially whilst having a young baby. Well done. You will be in 12s next week, and well on your way to target.

Well done Jenny on this weeks loss and the greatest Loser in your group! I have to say, what you have achieved in 5 months is unbelievable, especially whilst having a young baby. Well done. You will be in 12s next week, and well on your way to target.

ah thank you Charlie, I feel so pleased I didn't wait until Kaelan was older as I'd still be 17st and feeling rubbish about my body. so excited to see a 12 on the scale, fingers crossed it will be next week x x

ah thank you Charlie, I feel so pleased I didn't wait until Kaelan was older as I'd still be 17st and feeling rubbish about my body. so excited to see a 12 on the scale, fingers crossed it will be next week x x

Such a good feeling to see the next stone bracket. I am hoping to see the 11 stone bracket soon myself! I am 2.5lbs away from it! X

Hi all,

I'm determined to stay off the scales until group this week. it will be such a lovely surprise to see the 12s :) last time I got into the 12s I remember feeling pretty good about my body. I think its about 6 years since I was in the 12s. its my sons birthday party in 4 weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen for a few months.

I'm now a size 14, even in jeans :) I have a couple of new tops that are a size 12 :) I'm going to a party next month, masquerade ball theme, I've ordered a beautiful dress in a size 12, really hope it fits by the party, should arrive any day but I'm not trying it on for a couple of weeks as hoping to be a bit smaller by then lol. fingers crossed.

I'd planned to go shopping for holiday clothes for the kids today but they don't seem bothered about going out and its just started snowing so maybe go next week instead.

food is planned for the day, exercise when I can with Kaelan wanting to be on me constantly. muscles in my arms are so strong from holding him so much lol

x x

Back