getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

I love your determination Jenny and you deserve a good result this week.

thanks Mini. my frame of mind is so different these days, in the past I'd be devastated by a sts and then go and binge of a load of chocolate. now I just stay focused.

wow you're doing great. almost a stone off in Jan, well done x x

I’m with you there...

I can’t have chocolate in the house:classic_oops::classic_frown:...I can’t even have Hi-fi bars in as I don’t trust myself.:classic_frown::classic_oops:

I have promised myself to be happy with any loss and that it is ok to staying the same...which are all good on my new journey for 2018:classic_smile:

I am really thrilled with my weight loss for January and of course I would like to do the same for February, however, I also know that’s not going to happen...so I am aiming for 7lbs this month and secretly wishing for more.:classic_roll_eyes: We always want more.:classic_smile:

I wish my energy levels would improve...I look forward to the day I can do 20 crunches, never mind a hundred...I live in hope:classic_big_grin:

I’m with you there...

I can’t have chocolate in the house:classic_oops::classic_frown:...I can’t even have Hi-fi bars in as I don’t trust myself.:classic_frown::classic_oops:

I have promised myself to be happy with any loss and that it is ok to staying the same...which are all good on my new journey for 2018:classic_smile:

I am really thrilled with my weight loss for January and of course I would like to do the same for February, however, I also know that’s not going to happen...so I am aiming for 7lbs this month and secretly wishing for more.:classic_roll_eyes: We always want more.:classic_smile:

I wish my energy levels would improve...I look forward to the day I can do 20 crunches, never mind a hundred...I live in hope:classic_big_grin:

haha yes we always want more. half a stone a month is a good goal to aim for.

I love hifi bars, the new fruit and nut and salted caramel are my favourite, as I'm breast feeding I get 6 healthy extras per day so have a couple of them everyday :)

you're doing really well, keep it up :) x x

good morning,

Kaelan is sleeping for around 6/7 hours at night before he wakes for a feed, soon as he's done he's back to sleep, so I'm feeling loads better now I'm not awake every couple of hours.

weighed myself this morning and I'm 2.5lbs down since Fridays weigh in, sp is my friend :) only 1lb and I'll be at 4 stone loss and get my certificate. so far its a lb a day I've lost so maybe half a stone by weigh in, I can dream lol.

staying in today. I've planned food and exercise and feel really in control. its a nice feeling to have after years of feeling out of control with food.

Holiday is getting closer, only 107 days to go. I wonder what I'll weigh? we are going all inclusive so the temptation to eat a lot will be there, but I don't want to come back to a big gain. plan is to enjoy myself and have what I want but not going overboard and eat until I'm really full. the hotel has a massive swimming pool, last time we went I told hubby that I wanted to do 50 lengths per day, I managed 15 lengths the first day and then no more :( I was around 14st 7lbs last time. I'm hoping to be in the 11s this time and a lot fitter. it would be great if I can swim 50 lengths per day, might stop me from gaining :) I might even get up early and get it done before hubby and kids wake up.

bottom half is a size 16 at the moment, I ordered a pair of size 14 shorts the other week, got them out yesterday and they look really small, more like a 12 in my opinion. hoping they fit by holiday. I really want to shop for holiday but I have no clue what size I'll be so planning on going the weekend before we go. this will be our first holiday abroad without my mil so I'm really looking forward to it.

Kaelan is almost asleep so going to get my exercise in this morning. I always find that I feel loads better when I exercise in the morning.

x x

Good to hear baby Kaelan is sleeping so well.

Well done on the weight loss:0clapper:

I tried SP back last year and was disappointed at the time with my results...if the weather gets a little warmer I will give it another go...you are getting brilliant results.

Love new clothes in smaller sizes...I have a wardrobe and chest of drawers full...I buy for the girl who lives there.:classic_roll_eyes:

Sounds like SP really works for you Jenny! Fingers crossed you get a decent loss on Friday! xx

Good to hear baby Kaelan is sleeping so well.

Well done on the weight loss:0clapper:

I tried SP back last year and was disappointed at the time with my results...if the weather gets a little warmer I will give it another go...you are getting brilliant results.

Love new clothes in smaller sizes...I have a wardrobe and chest of drawers full...I buy for the girl who lives there.:classic_roll_eyes:

thanks Mini :)

good luck if u try sp again, last time I did it for a week, I lost 3.5lbs. this time I'm 3lbs down after 3 days :)

x x

Well Done Jenny! you are rocking it!

Hi all,

Kaelan is 4 months old today. I love him so much, he brings so much joy to my life. he's forever smiling at me. crazy to think only 4 months ago I was 4 stone heavier.

had a good day on plan, I feel so in control, probably more so doing sp. I haven't had any syns yet today. I got a couple of packs of crisps and little fudge earlier, they are all 6 syns each so I might have 2 later.

hubby made me a sw pizza for dinner, I have no idea how much cheese was on it but it was lovely. good job I get 6 healthy extra per day.

x x

Hi all,

weighed this morning and still at 13st 7lbs, happy with that as still means 3-3.5lbs off since Friday. still 2 days left before I get weighed so never know might get another lb off by then.

I'm making a new meal today, stuffed keema peppers. making the keema curry in the slow cooker, hopefully it will be nice.

I'm finding sp fine. going out for a meal on Friday night so sure it will be nice to have some carbs. weigh in Friday morning.

I have no hifi bars left :( I have 2 everyday but had a few extra and now there's none left. any alternatives to them apart from alpen light?

x x

whoo hoo fingers crossed for Friday! the Keema peppers sounds nice, I am making Keema tomorrow night, I made it last week and it was yummm!

Hi all,

so I've come to the end of my sp week, I think I've done really well, all meals strictly sp and not gone over syns. I'm really hopeful for 3.5lbs off tomorrow, fingers crossed.

not long home from parents evening for my oldest, it was so busy. parents have to see all teachers, my daughter had 11 teachers and they all in different parts of the school, I did over 7000 from the short walk to her school and finding all the teachers, she had a glowing report from them all so I'm really pleased. had to get my husband to pick us up as I was carrying Kaelan the whole time and my back was really hurting.

I'll report my loss in the morning, fingers crossed for my 4st certificate x x

Back