getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi all,

weighed myself today and I'm 1.5lbs down since Friday :) I love being in the 12s, I keep expecting to see a 13 when I get on the scales lol.

only 58 days until my holiday, I'm so excited. surely I can get in the 11s by then, hopefully. from todays weight that only 10.5lbs to go in pretty much 2 months. I'll be so happy going away in the 11s. think I'm going to buy a bikini, I've been doing crunches every day and can really notice a difference in my tummy, I might post a picture and see what you all think.

we are going to a show today, I'm really looking forward to it. I love going out as a family.

have a good day x x

Morning all,

had a nice time out with the kids yesterday, after the show we went for a meal, I pretty much stuck to plan, I allowed 8 syns for my meal but think that was generous.

My almost 14 year old loves dancing and is always learning new dance routines, I said I'd learn one with her yesterday when we got home, we had loads of fun. great exercise for me too.

we were planning on going to a family fun day today but its mainly outside and its raining again so probably stay at home. I'd love to have spring clean of the whole house so that's the plan now. hope the weather improves as we are off to the black country museum and zoo in a few days.

off to put some food in the slow cooker x x

These are my recent tummy pics. After honest opinions about if I should wear a bikini or stick to a swimming costume. Hubby said go for a bikini but I’m not sure. I do have another 57 days to go so hopefully I’ll weigh less and feel a little more confident. Thanks x x

Attachments

• 678FE76B-9D2B-4AC2-B8AE-4749DD28F0F9.png
    678FE76B-9D2B-4AC2-B8AE-4749DD28F0F9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 30D19178-C4BF-4A2D-8BCA-D0A1AB4FC31E.png
    30D19178-C4BF-4A2D-8BCA-D0A1AB4FC31E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
OMG you look fabulous, don't you go covering up your curves...I would give my right arm for that waist line!

that being said, wear what makes you feel beautiful, you are beautiful but you need to feel it, the last thing you want is to spend the whole time wrapped in a towel if you are just not comfortable..........but boy are those killer curves!

100% wear a bikini your stomach is flat and you look incredible!
Bikini and a sarong for when walking around, just in case you aren't too confident yet. But I think you look good.
OMG you look fabulous, don't you go covering up your curves...I would give my right arm for that waist line!

that being said, wear what makes you feel beautiful, you are beautiful but you need to feel it, the last thing you want is to spend the whole time wrapped in a towel if you are just not comfortable..........but boy are those killer curves!
Wear a bikini - your waist is sooo tiny! But only if you feel comfortable doing so :)

thanks so much ladies, I'm starting to feel more confident. I'm going shopping the week before holiday so I'll try a few on and see how I feel x x x x

Hi all,

sorry I've been missing during half term, I've been so busy with the kids. we've had a great couple of weeks, aside from the weather. its my sons 5th birthday today, shame he's back at school today.

I haven't been great at sticking to plan during half term and couldn't make weigh in on Friday as I was having a tattoo, I know I've gained, just hoping it wont be too bad when I get weighed on Friday.

went to a masquerade ball on Saturday, first night out in ages, hubby had the kids. I'd expressed loads of milk but hubby just couldn't settle Kaelan so I came home after 2 hours to get him to sleep, went back to the party but within half an hour he was awake and really upset so I came back and took Kaelan to bed, it was a shame I couldn't stay out longer but I enjoyed the break.

I've really enjoyed spending the morning with just Kaelan. The house is so quiet without the others.

Off to make lunch and go shopping x x

Hi all,

gained 1.5lbs today, its totally deserved but I'm disappointed I didn't make better choices. I've eaten really well so far today and really want to have a good week on plan. I'm still in the 12s so happy about that.

6 weeks until holiday, in that time its my daughters and husbands birthdays so means more cake and meals out etc. I'm aiming to weigh 6lbs lighter by then, that will mean a loss of 5stone. 1lb per week is realistic, obviously I'd love more but we'll see x x

Hi Jenny, life happens as you know, and you are back on track so that is what counts, you have your holiday to look forward to and 1lb a weeks sounds realistic....and would be amazing!

Hi Jenny, life happens as you know, and you are back on track so that is what counts, you have your holiday to look forward to and 1lb a weeks sounds realistic....and would be amazing!

Hi Jukie,

I’m over that blip now and back on track 😀 hope you’re doing well x x

So I’ve been back on track properly since Friday. I’ve exercised every day, been under syns and had loads of speed 😀

Feeling really pleased to be back on plan and exercising. Went to a playgroup yesterday that has exercise for the moms, it was great but my muscles are hurting today, no pain no gain lol.

Made sw Cajun dirty rice last night, it was lovely. Recipe is on pinch of nom

x x

Hi Jenny, sorry I have not been here in a while. Just caught up on a few posts and from your signature it looks like you are doing an absolutely AMAZING job! I love your new profile pictures and I spotted a few pics further up where your waist is looking tiny! And your stomach so flat. Massive well done to you Jenny, you are achieving all of your goals and must be so proud of yourself. Not long until your holiday now, I'm sure you will looks fabulous in that bikini :D

Well Done Jenny 3 1/2 lbs is 1/4 of a stone!!!!!!

You are going to be rocking that bikini/swimsuit when you go on holiday!

Hi Jenny, sorry I have not been here in a while. Just caught up on a few posts and from your signature it looks like you are doing an absolutely AMAZING job! I love your new profile pictures and I spotted a few pics further up where your waist is looking tiny! And your stomach so flat. Massive well done to you Jenny, you are achieving all of your goals and must be so proud of yourself. Not long until your holiday now, I'm sure you will looks fabulous in that bikini :D

Hi Clareel,

great to see you back on here. ah thank you, I'm feeling so good and cant wait for my holiday, only 28 days to go :)

I hope all is well with you x x

Well Done Jenny 3 1/2 lbs is 1/4 of a stone!!!!!!

You are going to be rocking that bikini/swimsuit when you go on holiday!

Hi Jukie,

thank you. be great to lose 3.5lbs every week, I'd be at goal in no time lol. I'm still not sure if I'll be wearing a bikini, see how I feel in a couple of weeks when I go shopping.

hope you're well x x

I'm happy to report that my scales are broken lol. I've been weighing everyday and yesterday showed 12st 8lbs which is about right, today showed 12st 4lbs, I thought it must be wrong as 4lbs loss in 24 hours so got back on and it said 13st 1lb. not sure if they need new batteries but its for the best as it means I'll only be weighing at group and can finally break this weighing everyday habit.

off to a baby swimming class now x x

Back