getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

good morning,

I have 28 mins before group starts and I'm currently sitting here breastfeeding my little man, I'm not dressed or ready in any way. he's taking ages this morning, need to be more organised for Monday when school runs start again. I forgot how demanding breastfeeding can be, but its totally worth it.

I'll report back from group, if I ever get there lol.
x x

so we made it to group and the scales show that I've lost 2 stone and half a lb. got 6 certificates today, 1/2 st, 1st, 1 1/2 st, 2st, club 10 and slimmer of the month :)

I'm going to try my best not to weigh myself until group next week. hoping for at least 2lbs off next week. I've set a goal to be a stone lighter by Christmas but would really like to be 1 & 1/2 stone down so I'll be half way to goal. guess we'll see.

off to collect my sons glasses now and visit a friend x x

Congratulations jenny. Keep up the food work u r doing brilliant xxx

Hi there! I'm glad to see you've had your baby, things are going well! Good luck I will be following!

good morning,

had a great nights sleep, feel so refreshed today.

I managed to resist the scales :) I always weigh before breakfast so if I quickly drink something or have breakfast, I know that I wont weigh at home. 1 day of not weighing, just the rest of the week to go.

my son has a party to go to today, I need to go shopping and get loads of washing done. so pleased I'm feeling better and able to do more now.

my friend is coming with me to group next week, it will be nice motivating each other.

I'm planning on doing some batch cooking later, its so handy to know I have sw friendly meals in the freezer, probably make curry, chicken pasta and spag bowl. might see if hubby wants to make them or help me as standing for too long is painful and today is already pretty busy.

I'm finding that I'm struggling to have 5 healthy extras everyday and I'm still not doing a food diary. think I'll just continue as I am unless I stop losing weigh.

x x

Glad things are still going well. Well done for resisting the scales today, I seem to be on a bit of a weigh in binge since group on Wednesday and am forever hopping on and off them.

Glad things are still going well. Well done for resisting the scales today, I seem to be on a bit of a weigh in binge since group on Wednesday and am forever hopping on and off them.

thanks, I much prefer only weighing at group but its so tempting to weigh every morning. I'm making a big effort this week to stay off them. good luck staying off them :) x x

I've had such a busy day today, shopping, kids party, more shopping. my tummy is hurting more than it has for about a week. going to have a relaxing day tomorrow.

I've transferred my birthday money from fil to tummy tuck account plus another £40 so that's £140 added today :)

I didn't get time to batch cook today, my lovely hubby said he'd do it for me tomorrow.

off to bed shortly. goodnight x x

Wowee..I've just noticed how much you've got saved for your tummy tuck, you're a brilliant saver! I should get some tips off you, I'm hopeless!
Where are you thinking of getting it done? Ooo imagine how glam you'll feel with your tummy tuck done and all your lovely new clothes..you'll reach your goal before your birthday, i am so sure of this that I would bet on it :)
Dave's not too bad thanks, Bess is back at vets for more blood tests tomorrow. Her leg is really swollen too, poor thing needs pain killers X

Wowee..I've just noticed how much you've got saved for your tummy tuck, you're a brilliant saver! I should get some tips off you, I'm hopeless!
Where are you thinking of getting it done? Ooo imagine how glam you'll feel with your tummy tuck done and all your lovely new clothes..you'll reach your goal before your birthday, i am so sure of this that I would bet on it :)
Dave's not too bad thanks, Bess is back at vets for more blood tests tomorrow. Her leg is really swollen too, poor thing needs pain killers X

poor Bess, its awful when pets are unwell. hope the vet sorts her out.
£3500 of the savings are the bond so I haven't saved that much so far lol, I've saved just over £300.

Id like it done asap really, originally I said I wanted to maintain my goal weight for 6 months but I cant wait that long. I'll probably start enquiring and seeing surgeons when I get in the 11s as I've heard surgery can sometimes be a couple of months later so hopefully I'll be at goal by then.

I find an easy way to save without missing the money is to skim my account daily, say you have £242.55 in your account, you transfer the £2.55 to savings. I have 2 current account so do this everyday as I don't miss the odd pounds and pence, its surprising how fast it adds up.

hope you have a good day x x

I lasted 1 day not weighing at home :( lol I'm 15'5 on my scales today and I weigh the same on sw ones so pleased to be 1.5lbs down since Friday. although I do just want to weigh at group, I need to remember to drink as soon as I wake up as I don't want to weigh myself then. with that 1.5lbs it takes me to 30lbs lost :) I'm not updating my signature or details on here until group weigh in on Friday. hopefully I'll be another 1.5lbs down by then for a 3lb loss this week, fingers crossed.

Kaelan had a stuffy nose in the night, it was such a shame for him. he was trying to feed but kept coming unlatched for air :( touch wood he seems ok this morning, nipples are killing from the amount of times he latched and bit down out of frustration.

I had 4 mini Halloween donuts yesterday, planned on having 1 but they were yummy, so glad I stopped at 4 as sure I could've eaten the whole box, must be about 16 in it. I'm not sure what the syns were but I didn't have any other syns yesterday so hopefully no more than 15, they are the tiny donuts so hoping not too bad.

Kaelan's eyes are turning blue, I'm sure most babies are born with blue eyes but Kaelans were really dark, looking more like his big brother now. he's so beautiful

plan for the day is to finish the washing, steam clothes and relax in a lovey bath. I have to plan everything around Kaelan breastfeeding, if I want a bath I ask hubby or girls to run it while I'm feeding him so I know I have at least an hour before he's looking for more milk lol.

x x

Thanks yeah its a good feeling to be at goal weight!

I'm sorry to hear that kaelan has a stuffy nose and that you've been a bit in pain.

That's a good idea about how you save every day. I might try that. I'm trying to sort out housing benefit because my income is low.

Gx

Thanks yeah its a good feeling to be at goal weight!

I'm sorry to hear that kaelan has a stuffy nose and that you've been a bit in pain.

That's a good idea about how you save every day. I might try that. I'm trying to sort out housing benefit because my income is low.

Gx

thanks, Kaelan has been fine all day so hoping he'll be fine tonight also.

good luck saving, its surprising how quickly it adds up. hope you manage to sort out your housing benefit.

have a good day x x

Thanks, I've had a good weekend and now its dark at 5pm ;-/

I'm glad Kaelan is a bit better.

feeling really good today, I've thoroughly cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, finished the washing, steamed all kids uniform and cooked. I've had so much energy today, more than I've had for months. my daughters are back at school tomorrow but son doesn't go back until Tuesday, I might take my boys to the local play centre in the morning, now that Lukas is 4, he can go in without me, last year I was so worried he'd get stuck somewhere but he's big enough now so I can sit and relax with Kaelan.

food has been on plan again today. I had 2 party ring biscuits, I haven't checked syns but cant imagine they'd be more than 3 each so 6 syns total for today. I really don't feel bothered about chocolate or cake anymore. I miss having a couple of drinks on a Saturday night but breastfeeding is more important and the amount of syns in the alcohol I like just isn't worth it.

I'm going to wash up, feed Kaelan and have a long soak in the bath x x

Back