getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Kaelan fell asleep just after I posted at 11am, it’s early for him to sleep so thought I’d make the most of it, made dinner and cleaned kitchen. Just sat down to eat my ryvita, laughing cow triangles and fruit. Already had 1.5l of water. Feeling good and positive 😀💪 made spag bowl with loads of speed. I actually feel excited about getting back on plan.
The thought of going to group to be told I’ve gained 11lbs in 4 weeks dreads me, silly I know. Probably go back in a couple of weeks.
even though I like this new book for recording food and exercise, I saw an even better one on eBay so just ordered that. It’s got more stuff and stickers lol love stickers. Off to eat and relax for 5 mins before my little monkey wakes up x x

Almost the end of day 1, been on plan all day 😀 healthy meals, loads of water and 10 syns. Feeling good and positive.

Food for tomorrow is planned. Treating myself to a facial tomorrow afternoon.

think I’m going to write down some treats for staying on plan. If I manage a week I’ll get my nails done, 2 weeks a new maternity dress etc. I’ll post when I’ve decided them all.

Day 2 and I feel so motivated. Hoping motivation stays 😀
Weighed this morning and 2lbs down from yesterday. 12lb gain doesn’t feel as bad.
I had 2.5L of water yesterday, maybe more. Had to get up 3 times for a wee in the night. I’ve been getting up once since around 12 weeks pregnant, 3 times was annoying lol.

I’m off shopping shortly, mainly for fruit, we get through so much. Facial later 😀 I really need it.

hoping my new food diary arrives today, only ordered yesterday but already received tracking number, if not should be here Monday.

I’m not going to go weeks without weighing again, even if I’m off plan as was a shock to see a big gain. I’ll probably weigh every few days x x

I’ve had a really good day. Facial was amazing 🥰 my skin looks and feels so good now.

I went shopping alone, I usually have at least 1 child with me so was nice to shop alone without rushing.

I’ve decided to send Kaelan to nursery. I was going to wait but think it would be good to get him settled before skylar comes. The nursery I want doesn’t have space until January, hubby wants us to wait as we know the staff as other son went there.

End of 2nd day on plan, I’m really pleased I’m back on track.
21 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Only Just over 18 weeks and I’ll have skylar in my arms 💗🥰

food planned for tomorrow 😀

I’ve decided to continue using the food/exercise diary I’ve been using instead of the one I ordered, think this one has around 2 months worth of daily pages so I’ll start new book Jan 1st. Looking forward to using the stickers in the new book 😂

off for a nice bath x x

I feel so much better since following a better WOE and planning meals is fun and easy. The weight and inches keep coming off steadily so it's all good :) You're doing so well to be doing this while pregnant and managing your young family too :0clapper:

glad you’re feeling loads better. I like planning meals too. That’s great that inches are coming off too, wish I’d measured myself at the start of my weight loss journey.
thank you, it feels easy when I’m motivated 😀 x x

End of day 3, motivation still high 😀 I did go over syns slightly today but only by 3 so not too bad, I had work at 2pm and didn’t have lunch before I left so was starving when I finished and grabbed something quick.

weighed this morning and 1lb down since yesterday and 3lbs since day 1. Means 11lbs up this pregnancy so far. For my bmi it’s recommended that I’ve gained 5-10lbs at this stage so slightly above recommended.

I’ve planned food for tomorrow and no work so I can focus on cooking and having a good day with Kaelan.

after work today I decluttered the lounge, sorted the toys and books and cleaned the floor. Hoping it stays that way but difficult with young kids, going to try and keep most of the toys in the kids rooms.

I’ve almost finished baby shopping now, just a new car seat and buggy board to get.

goodnight x x

Last edited:
Day 5 today. Can’t believe I’m almost a week back on plan, it felt so hard to complete one day before, now it’s feeling easy.
scales 1lb down today which is 3lbs down since day 1. I’m not trying to drop weight, just not gain loads, obviously I expected a loss first week as always do when I get back on it and drink lots of water.

I’m working later so going to make sure I cook before I go or have a plan, otherwise I’ll end up eating anything.

I’m really pleased with how well I’m doing so far, be amazing to stay on plan the rest of my pregnancy. 17 weeks 6 days until I meet skylar 😀👶🥰🤰🤱

x x

Beautiful boy just fell asleep, he’s on me so I need to try and escape in a min. Almost school run time so he won’t be happy to have to go out in cold.

doing well again today, sticking to plan. Haven’t mentioned to hubby that I’m being pretty strict on sw, he worries and would be encouraging cake and chocolate etc. I’m eating loads of fruit and good healthy food so there’s no problem. This morning he got McDonald’s breakfast, I had ryvita, laughing cow and fruit 😀

I think I’m going to try and save syns for the evening from now on. I tend to be a bit hungry and grab a packet of crisps or chocolate and then have no syns left in the evening when I really fancy something nice.

Weather looks miserable outside, don’t fancy school run and work 😥 I’d planned on walking but looks freezing and keeps raining so I’ll drive and stay dry.

I’ve managed to lose 6 passports! I’m so annoyed. I’ve searched everywhere but can’t find them. No idea where they could be. Luckily don’t need them for a while but never know if we’ll need them at some point for ID etc.

decided to go back to group next week or week after at the latest. Weight as of today means I’ve gained 8lbs since I was last there. Better than 11lbs but still not great. Another lady at sw just had a baby, think she gained 3stone during her pregnancy, I really hope I don’t gain that much. Need to stay focused and in control. I’m trying to keep in mind how crap I felt about my body after I’d had Kaelan and how good I felt when I got to my goal weight.

Last edited:
My treat to myself for making it a week on plan is a new breastfeeding pillow 😂 I saw it a while ago and thought it looked great but is expensive for a pillow. Decided to treat myself to it, make life a little easier when skylar comes. I’m still feeding Kaelan but he’s way too big for it. When I make it a week I’ll order it 😀 only 2 more days to go.
Better brave the weather and pick my son up x x

The weather has been so horrible and we're only in November! Well done again on all your updates and setting yourself targets and a reward when you get to a week 👍 I wish I had measured when I started but I will do it this week, then if my weight loss stalls in future I can (hopefully!) see as well as feel the inches coming off like last time!

The weather has been so horrible and we're only in November! Well done again on all your updates and setting yourself targets and a reward when you get to a week 👍 I wish I had measured when I started but I will do it this week, then if my weight loss stalls in future I can (hopefully!) see as well as feel the inches coming off like last time!

Yeah be great seeing inches going down 💪 best of luck x x

Good morning

day 6 and it’s starting to feel normal again eating this way. Scales back up to 173 today, one day I’m down to 172, the next 173, then back again lol. I’m totally happy to stay around this weight for now.

not working today, I love my job but love days off. Got a big to do list including shopping and stuff in the house.

still using my food/exercise diary, I find it really helps. I record everything I eat, exercise, how much sleep, how much I’ve drank, syns and healthy extras. It’s the way forward for me. Maybe not when I’m back at goal but 100% during pregnancy. Pregnancy has always been a reason to eat loads, even my husband always says you’re pregnant, you can eat anything, and stuff like you can focus on dieting after baby comes etc. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I knew I wanted a healthy pregnancy this time and to just gain what I needed to be healthy, that’s 14-20lbs, currently 12lbs up as of today’s weight. I’d love to know what I’ll weigh at 39 weeks. 17 weeks 4 days to go. I’m excited to order my pillow as know 100% I’ll be on plan. I’m hoping to stay on plan the rest of my pregnancy, fingers crossed x x

Good morning.

day 7 today 😀💪 made it a week on plan. I’m so pleased I didn’t quit or binge on rubbish. ordering my pillow today 😀

weighed this morning and down to 171lbs, that’s 4lbs less than a week ago and I’m now within healthy range of weight gain for my start weight.

I had the loveliest message from a new client this morning, she said after hours of looking from a counsellor, as soon as she saw my photo and profile, she was drawn to me and knew I was the counsellor for her.

Weather miserable again 😥 I love the sun and miss going out in summer dresses and flip flops.

looking forward to another good day on plan x x

Ordered my breastfeeding pillow as my week on plan treat 😀🤱 Now to decide what treat I want for completing 2 weeks.

I’m thinking I might get a plug in wax warmer, saw some lovely ones. I’ll see.

having a productive day of cleaning today. Kaelan is in a quiet mood so sat snuggled on sofa watching a movie. Think I’ll make a start on dinner soon, it’s great not having to cook in the evening.

I wonder if I’ll continue losing weight if I continue sticking to sw, it might just be 1st week back on plan and lots of water. Guess I’ll see next week.

Hi. Had a good day despite it raining constantly. Luckily only had to be out in it for school runs so not too bad. Managed to stay dry with my massive umbrella.

I’m officially at the end of a whole week on plan, it’s been ages since I’ve been on plan for a week, feels really good. I feel proud of myself that I’m not doing my normal pregnancy thing of eating whatever I want and too much of it.

So here’s to the next week on plan 😀💪

17 weeks 3 days to go.

I’ve noticed a big difference in back pain this pregnancy, I’m getting a little bit of pain at night but thats it. With my last pregnancy, I was in pain all the time at this stage, probably because I was 4 stone heavier. Hopefully it will continue to be mild.

I cooked enough food for dinner tomorrow so that’s one less thing to do.

still not decided on week 2 treat, it’s nice to look forward to something so I’ll try and decide by tomorrow x x

Day 8 today. Scales back up 1lb which is fine. I quite like weighing daily, before I was pregnant I’d get annoyed if scales were up 1lb, silly I know so I’d aim for once a week. Now it just feels good monitoring my weight.

Kaelan was up coughing loads in the night 😥 we were going to playgroup but going to give it a miss now. Hope it doesn’t rain all day again.

food planned.

Ive decided on week 2 treat 😀 I’m going to buy myself new key rings lol. I have too many on my keys so want to get rid and start again. Chose the ones I want last night, they’re in my eBay basket waiting for me to check out. Only 6 more days until I reach 2 weeks on plan. I’m determined to stick to plan. One day at a time is all it takes 💪😀

x x

Back