Getting rid of the fat girl once and for all

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like you've had a great weekend exercise-wise! I'm sure you'll get good results Tues! Just a little ways to go yet....isn't it exciting???

Thanks. I can't wait to get to my target i hope it happens soon although i am not liking the way my skin looks but its a little price to pay to be a healthy weight

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

You're doing so well!
I'm only just finishing week 2 (weigh in tuesday)
And I cant wait to be where you are now!
You'll definitely get there hun!
week by week xx

ChrissyRiley said:
You're doing so well!
I'm only just finishing week 2 (weigh in tuesday)
And I cant wait to be where you are now!
You'll definitely get there hun!
week by week xx

Thank you x x good luck on your weight loss journey

Thanks. I can't wait to get to my target i hope it happens soon although i am not liking the way my skin looks but its a little price to pay to be a healthy weight

I know what you mean about the skin - particularly on my upper arms! Everything I've read indicates that with continued exercise, keeping the weight off, your skin will recover in about a year or so. How much it recovers depends on your age and the elasticity/collagen of your skin. I'm trying to help mine by regularly massaging it with creams that are good for helping elasticity.
Luckily we live in a part of the world that is cool and wet a lot of the time, so we can give our skin a bit of time to recover. And for this summer - well, I'm just happy that I've made it this far so I'm just going to enjoy it as much as possible! :)

I have had a google today for firming creams/lotions, think I will buy one and see how I get on with it and just kinda see what works. Will dig my weights out (no idea where they are) and also make sure i do my arms everyday without fail.

Sounds like a plan! :)

Another 30 minutes on the wii fit and also did 30 minutes on just dance yay! I also did some work on my upper arms to try and tone. Weigh in tomorrow and i am nervous

Good luck today!!!!

Good luck for weigh in hun xx

Thank you x x

Well i lost 4lb this week so i am happy with that, hopefully the same or better next week

Yay! That's a great loss - congratulations! Won't be long now before you're in the single digits to goal! :)

I have less than a stone to go until my target so i am mega excited today.

:D I know the feeling - enjoy!!!

4lbs! Fantastic weight loss!
Well done xx

4lbs! Fantastic weight loss!
Well done xx

Thanks, i didnt do any exericse yesterday but gonna be on the wii for an hour tonight. I have also purchased some firming body lotion to help my skin recover from the fast weight loss so fingers crossed it helps (i know it wont fix it completely but gotta try lol)

Do you have alot of saggy skin? a bit personal I know, But I'm very worried about this xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Do you have alot of saggy skin? a bit personal I know, But I'm very worried about this xx

I don't have much and its just my arms. Arms always tend to be worse i think

My arms are in awful condition!
I'm gonna buy some little weights and use them each evening to attempt to tone my arms I think xx

My wii fit has some muscle exercises which are ment to tone so been doing that. I have small weights but can't find them so might have to attack the garage to find them

Back