Getting rid of the fat girl once and for all

tizzy51 said:
Good for you! Means you actually lost weight cause we all know evening weight is more. Woo hoo!

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

so today I am a little annoyed, i only lost 1lb however i feel very big today (totm is due) so it's not bad. Have to start step 4 now!! scary!!

A loss is a loss! Yay! How are you doing on the steps? Is it difficult? Clear what you can eat? Do you have to plan your meals? Are you hungry? So many questions!!! I ask because I've noticed some people really struggling when they are on the steps, which is a little scary for those of us who will be doing them in the coming weeks.

You have come so far in such a short period of time! When it's not TOTM, you must feel great!!! :)

I did find going from 810 to 1000 hard. I am doing my first full day of 1200 tomorrow but i am getting confused with what i can and can't have. I am enjoying being able to eat but i am a bit fussy so its a bit limited for me.

Well I am finally at goal and maintaining yay!!!!! looking forward to Xmas my only downfall will be cheese :)

Congratulations!!! Very well deserved. Did you set up a thread in another section regarding the steps / maintenance? I would love to read it as I will be on the steps soon.

Well done and enjoy your new, skinny life! :D

tizzy51 said:
Congratulations!!! Very well deserved. Did you set up a thread in another section regarding the steps / maintenance? I would love to read it as I will be on the steps soon.

Well done and enjoy your new, skinny life! :D

Thanks for your support, i will get a new post soon but everything is a bit hectic atm and i just about get time to pop on on my phone

Back