Getting rid of the fat girl once and for all

Well I just ruined my week by being weak and having a shortbread cookie thing as its someone's birthday at work. I wonder how many carbs i need to kick me out of ketosis as it can vary hmmmmm annoyed!!!!

It happens. Drink water, get back on track and you'll be fine! You know the drill. :)

Thanks :) have drunk loads of water since I did it. Was expecting to come out of Ketosis but not sure because I haven't got any of the signs like feeling hungry or headache etc

So i have been on the wii all week and the body test says my weight has gone down but i am not paying much attention to that. I am struggling with water this weekend thought it would be easier as the weather is nice but it seems to be the opposite.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Woohoo. Know i have written in this already today but so excited to fit into my skinny jeans that i bought from river island 10 years ago i nearly cried!

I have changed my weigh in to tomorrow morning rather than after work. My clothes are feeling looser but not sure about the weight side of it.

Hello diary. I am a happy bunny today and have lost another 2lb even though i was very naughty on Friday and ate plates and plates worth of cheese. I have now lost 4 stone and cdc says she is gonna start moving me through the steps next. Now its time to get fitter and tone

Hi Diary, sorry i have neglected you lately. I was a bit worried about my move up to 810 but I lost 3lb so I am happy with that.
I have also done 3 gym classes in the last 3 days so am feeling very positive.
I have also changed my target to 11 stone :) so only a stone to go yay!!!!

Oh and best of all my BMI is within Healthy Range yay!!!!

marshma said:
Oh and best of all my BMI is within Healthy Range yay!!!!

Omg that's fab news well done u that's brilliant and exactly where I'm aiming u must be so pleased and I'm so proud xxxxxxx and the gym sessions wow yr putting me to shame x

Omg that's fab news well done u that's brilliant and exactly where I'm aiming u must be so pleased and I'm so proud xxxxxxx and the gym sessions wow yr putting me to shame x

Thank you hun, well i say gym sessions it was zumba twice and another class lol

marshma said:
Thank you hun, well i say gym sessions it was zumba twice and another class lol

Still good missy still good xxxx well done u x

LeaE said:
Still good missy still good xxxx well done u x

Thanks hun x x

hi diary, sorry i have neglected you for a little while. Now on step 3 which i am worried about as i think being at work will make me struggle with having 3 little meals and 2 products still but i will try

You can do it! How have you been finding the steps so far? I'm curious - posting seems to peeter off when people start the steps. :)

You can do it! How have you been finding the steps so far? I'm curious - posting seems to peeter off when people start the steps. :)

Hi, thanks for posting.
I have enjoyed the 810 plan and found it easy, quick dinner in the evening and done. There are lots of things you can do with the limited ingredients you can have but mainly stuck to chicken and veg yummy. I am looking forward to my first day on 1000 calories although i left my lunch at home so failing already

:) I guess it takes a while to establish a new food routine...

Yeah it definitely does

Well first weigh in on step 3 and sts although i had an evening weigh in and last week was morning so not disappointed. Glad my body is stabilizing

Good for you! Means you actually lost weight cause we all know evening weight is more. Woo hoo!

Back