Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

That's a pity that you'll need to wait a bit to get into dentistry. At least you know it's doable though, even if it's not as soon as you'd like xx
it might just make it difficult to have kids and do, I'll be about 34 to start thinking about having kids, and married 11 years. Lol. Suppose doesn't make a difference these days xxx

Woop woop! 2st award!!! :-D

I am so unbelievably happy ( and quite tired due to the horrific hour. Lol), I've only gone and done it!! I've officially lost over 2st since I started in January :-D

feel like I'm back in the game, enjoying watching the numbers go down again and I am determined to keep it up! I'm just now starting to feel better in clothes where if I was wearing tight jeans I'd wear a big drowning jumper with them. Not any more! :)

although I'm starving this morning, so bit of weightloss could be me not eating enough last night :-/
will catch up when more awake xxxx

Well done you! x

Wait... You had TWO pringles? You mean... You just POPPED AND STOPPED? You are my new hero! I have to avoid them like the plague or I end up cryig in the corner.shovelling the whole tube into my mouth!

Awesome that you are so excited for the future and your career :D so excited for you too!!

Matzos are dry like crackers- but thry are nice and crunchy and are great with cheddar and pickle or brie and jam, mmm!
But yeah, sucks about wheat baguettes/bread :( I emailled subway recently telling them to.get.wholemeal subs so dieters can enjoy them!
X

Wait... You had TWO pringles? You mean... You just POPPED AND STOPPED? You are my new hero! I have to avoid them like the plague or I end up cryig in the corner.shovelling the whole tube into my mouth!

Awesome that you are so excited for the future and your career :D so excited for you too!!

Matzos are dry like crackers- but thry are nice and crunchy and are great with cheddar and pickle or brie and jam, mmm!
But yeah, sucks about wheat baguettes/bread :( I emailled subway recently telling them to.get.wholemeal subs so dieters can enjoy them!
X

yes I popped and stopped! Lol. Doritos and dip on the other hand I had to steer completely clear of otherwise I eat them until they're gone!
Its nice, I've finally got a plan for my little life, although might not graduate til mid 30's. lol
i would totally love it if subway did wholemeal, I always get the salad bowls, I love them and they're massive and super filling! Great for lunch! But a little sub would be awesome xxx

Morning :)

so I was very naughty and easily led last night! I had chip shop chips! Had been doing so well. Lol. Oh well another day another dawn.
Going to the cinema tonight with my friend/ practice manager. We're going to watch dispicable me. We both found it hilarious! She was in a great mood yesterday morning and suggested going for dinner first. But turned into a foul mood by afternoon and wasn't really speaking to anybody.
So not sure if well be going for dinner or not. She's got a lot going on at home, don't think she's really getting on with her husband bless her. Must be so tough!

Anyways, ill play that by ear. Half day so hoping to squeeze in vets with mylo and gym session before I go out later. Not sure if it will actually happen, as cinemas at 7.10, so I'll probably leave house about 5.45 if getting bus in, even without dinner. Hoping I get to take the car :)

feel starving today already- not to munch on fruit!
Hope your all ok
xxx

Morning lovely

That film is supposed to be very funny. When we booked our holiday tickets they sent us the first one on dvd (!) but I've still never had a chance to watch it. I'm sure you'll be fine if you go for dinner, just choose wisely and enjoy :) x

5 day catch up

Hi all, hope your ok?
Sorry I've disappeared have been busy all week and then not been well this weekend. Going to do a rough food catch up.

Wednesday eve at cinema-
had goats cheese pizza, and some popcorn at the cinema

thursday
berries
apple and alpen bar
jacket potato, Cajun chicken, cheese salad,
Reduced fat pesto pasta with chicken, mushroom, spinach and fresh tomato
slice of pizza and a few dough balls

friday
berries
banana and alpen
leftover pesto pasta with added lettuce and cucumber, cherries
bbq pork chops, new potatoes, carrots, mange tout, babycorn
leftover pasta
freddo

saturday
berries
ravioli on 1 slice hex b toast
ice cream.
chocolate fountain
1/2 sandwhich
garlic bread, wedges
pizza
lots of wine!

Sunday
spaghetti and sausages with a bit of bbaguette
baguette with laughing cow triangle and ham
bagueette with roast chicken and curly fries

ok.... So not the best at being on plan this week, but could have been worse too.
We were at a wedding reception Saturday night, hence the unhealthy food. But boy did I pay for it Sunday. I was in pain pretty much all day with my gallbladder/ liver pain, and I literally spent most of the day in bed bored.

Think it's a warning that I need to be careful what I'm eating again, as it's obviously causing havoc with my body.
I haven't weighed at all really, so I've no idea how I've been getting on. Very poorly I expect.
But won't be helped by the fact I came on my period Saturday night. Oh well.

Ill just check in tomorrow and do my best before next Tuesday to get any weight off plus more.
Hope everybody's had nice weekends xxx

Hope you're feeling better now Emma! I completely understand how being a bit bold isn't even worth it in some cases! I had pizza a couple of weeks into SW and died a death after it, was in agony so since then I have had one small slice! It's amzing how eating such good food for the most parts makes our bodies reject the bad!! Have a good day xx

Hope you're feeling better now Emma! I completely understand how being a bit bold isn't even worth it in some cases! I had pizza a couple of weeks into SW and died a death after it, was in agony so since then I have had one small slice! It's amzing how eating such good food for the most parts makes our bodies reject the bad!! Have a good day xx

Totally agree with this - I've had bad experiences with a Chinese and pizza in the past few months so now I pretty much just avoid them. For me, it seems to be anything with a lot of fats and oils in them that do yukky things to me! x

My problem isn't that it gives me a dicky tummy any more. It's if I've had a high fat diet, plus alcohol, I get these excruciating pains right from my stomach down my right side. I've got lots of strong meds, but can't function on them so end up staying still laying down and sleeping for hours on end :-/
don't know when it will happen, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, so it's hard to want to cut things like alcohol and ice cream out completely
xxxx

Weigh day miracle

Hi ladies,
i had such a positive Monday to start the week :)
started late cos had doctors, 4 viles of blood taken (ouch), and I'm booked in again Thursday morning, hopefully to have my jabs :)
work was pretty quiet, and late afternoon someone came up from cafe Nerro and asked if we all wanted a free drink.... Yes please! I chose a skinny caramel frappe, nice little pick me up when I was working til 7.
And we finished half hour early. Bonus!
Got home to find a £300 tax rebate from last year, which will help pay off the credit card from moving/ being ill :)

yesterdays food was ok, bit random. High veg pasta and sauce, supernoodles with chicken and spring onions, 2 quorn burgers, ratatouille, few curly fries, white bread roll. Probably quite high on the syns front.

But weigh day today and despite all the crap I've eaten, I lost 0.2lbs! Miracle if u ask me!

Todays plan:
b- berries, pineapple, yoghurt
l- ww wholemeal pitta (hex b), with salad to stuff it with.
D- undecided

will catch up later when dinner has been decided.
Xxx

What jabs are you booked in for on Thursday? Ouch for the four viles of blood!

Great news about the tax rebate - they are always a nice surprise.

Hope it's another good day for you x

What jabs are you booked in for on Thursday? Ouch for the four viles of blood!

Great news about the tax rebate - they are always a nice surprise.

Hope it's another good day for you x
im deficient in vitamin b12, which hugely affects your energy levels. My body doesn't store it properly or something. I'm supposed to have them every 3 months, but due to the move and struggling to get a dr, this should be my first one since feb and I cannot wait!! I might feel human again! Xx

Heellllooo.
Its humpday ladies :-D
It's my baby brothers birthday today, he's 23! So will be out for drinks tonight, but thinking I'll offer to drive and save us the taxi fares.
We also bought him a yorkie birthday cake, which I cannot wait to try later :)

im on a half day today as working Saturday morning again, so going to try to fit in a gym session. My plan is to find how many calories are in a portion of his cake, and try to burn at least that at the gym. I'll still count the cake as syns, but it give me a target to work to, and I'll feel like I've earnt my cake :)

food yesterday was good, had syn free spaghetti bolognese for tea. Ate far too much of it, but only had 2 syns yesterday for some mattesons chicken bites with my salad at lunch.

Plan for today-
b- berries and pineapple
s- banana, ryvita minis (hex b)
l- probably leftover bolognese
d- savory rice with bacon and veg
pud- choc cake - yay!

Hope your all well xxxx

Back