Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

yay! great news on the loss :D

your breakfast looks yummy too

have a great day huni x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys,
had quite a good day all in all.
My stuff I had to do with my assessor all went well, so more of my course completed :)
came home and found out Chris can come to my dads 50th birthday party! Yay. Previously we thought he had to work...so yay that we get to party together in July. Hopefully a stone lighter, fingers crossed!

Had a yummy tea, and now trying to paint the doors on my cabinet, so they don't look so ridiculous lol.
Might try to cook something before I go to bed, as I have no idea what I'm going to be eating tomorrow! Think this planning 1 day ahead is working x

Hi ladies,
its been a bit of a long day to be honest.
Set off for work, they'd been a crash, so I had to turn around and had huge diversion! Went back past home only to realise is forgotten my uniform. Then had to get coins out of our coin jar for car park closer to work as I was so late, first time I've been late to new job, they were so lovely and understanding and they'd even set up my surgery for them :)

had monthly staff meeting today, found out they do an annual summer BBQ, so I'm looking forward to that and Chris meeting everyone, always think that's nice for partners.
Dentist finushed early so I even managed to get some revision done at work before we finished.

After dinner i had aikido, which I loved, but towards the end we were practicing rolling properly, and now feeling sick from all the forwards then backwards and jiggling. Will not eat as much next week lol.

Got college tomorrow and then want to get some waxing done but then hoping to get some food cooked and ready for the weekend to try and take with me. Going away Friday- Monday to my sister in laws so hoping if I take/buy some sw friendly goodies, this will help me survive the weekend.

Food today-
breakfast- 2 small whole rolls (hex b), bacon, tomato purée, lettuce- BLTs
snack- banana
lunch- subway salad with dressing, (3 syns), clementine
snavk- 1/4 cookie (2 syns)
dinner- wholemeal pasta, chopped tomato, pasata, onion, garlic, mushroom, bacon, broccoli, cheese (2 syns)

knackered now, watching TV in bed. Night all xxx

Hi ladies,
yesterday wasn't completely on plan but I don't think I did too awful either. Had college which just seemed to drag, managed to get my eyebrows waxed and then
home.
Always feel like I'm not good enough when I go up to Chris' family. Feeling fat and awful as it is, my hairs too dark after the hair dying fiasco, and my eyebrows looked awful, so I got in almost instant fox on one of them... Any idea what I could do with my hair? Not sure if dyeing is a good idea with only just having done it, and would a lighter colour even work? I think it's too dark for even highlights at this stage. Any ideas very welcome!!

So food yesterday-
b- 2 chunks chickpea Dahl and muller ( in a rush)
snack- banana
l- seared chicken noodle salad from tesco and fruit pot
Snack- leftover pasta from lnight before
dinner- lamb and chicken chunks in kebab with BBQ sauce and 1 slice cheesy garlic bread.

Syns were peobably over for the day but felt like could have been so much worse, do also not too disappointed. I was a bit upset with myself that I've got to go up, decided he could go in his own this time. Chris' sister rang about tea tomorrow night and also had some bad news. She's just turned 31, has a 2 and 1/2 year old max and was told she's already been through and finished menopause now and they have no idea why. No family history. And they were wanting max not to be an only child. But she also has uterus swelling and they think it could be cancer. So pretty awful news all round, especially as my sisters not long had a scare for cervical cancer, they removed the cells and she's ok but just seems awful.
So I'm now going again, so going to try to whip up some food so I can try to be a bit healthier.

Might take some revision, use that as an excuse to disappear for a bit when they all get a bit much for me.
Havent got a proper plan for food for today :-/ but hoping to make good choices
have a good weekend ladies xxxx

Hi,
its lovely and sunny up here in the north again today :)
we travelled up yesterday, stopped for lunch at an
american diner which we always eye up, which was lovely. Chris had a big thick proper shake, still had chunks of ice cream in and tons of choc chips, had to have a little taste of that- yum!

Stopped as his grandparents on the way, got stuck in the usual M62 traffic but when we got here it was still sunny and fairly warm and we managed to have tea outside which was lovely :)
we then played phase 10 ( card game) for a while before bed.

So food for the day:
b- banana
lunch- hotdog no bun with pulled pork and grated cheese, swapped chips for jacket potato and had a bit of sour cream with it.
Dinner- lasagna with salad and 1 slice garlic bread.

Was super bloated after the lasagna so said no to offers of wine and magnum ice cream and then didn't want any of the bowl of crisps that was put on the table during cards.

We stopped at tescos on the way and I've picked up some alpen light bars, loads of yoghurts, some fruit pits and bloobs, sugar free jelly pots, and brought a chick pea Dahl loaf with me. Sister in law thought it was funny when I turned up, cos she's done slimming world before.

So food plan for today-
breakfast- fruit, and yoghurt
lunch- veg soup with roll
diinner- BBQ

think the hardest bit will be the BBQ, so going to try to be good all day., and they live so close to ikea, and need some coloured candles to match new colour scheme in living room, so think a little wander round is in order.
Chris' nana and grandad and his mum and bf are coming over for lunch, and they're always quite hard work so hopefully this won't be too treacherous. Lol.

Right off off to get breakfast before I get super hungry and eat toast or something! Lol xxx

ooh that sounds lovely.....well done you on resisting so many goodies! lol

our weather was great yesterday but so far, the sun is in hiding today :(

good luck for today...but no matter what you nibble on, have fun! :D x

Hi ladies!
Weather looks as though it's going to
be a beautiful day again!
Think I survived the day yesterday without too many syns! Lol. We nipped to ikea but couldn't get any candles the right colour tho, and still came home with a bag full of stuff. Lol.

chris' family wernt too difficult when they came over, which was nice. Both Chris' grandparents told him quite nastily that he'd put on weight and tapped his belly. They're so horrible to him at times, I find it hard to deal with.

Food yesterday -
breakfast- mango, blueberries, yoghurt
lunch- sweet potato, carrot and parsnip soup with a roll
snack about 3pm- jelly, yoghurt, chickpea Dahl, melon and pineapple
dinner- beef burger in bun with slice cheese and salad, salad, garlic in chilli oil, chicken wings, chicken kebab, pork kebab, few crisps
and had 2 glasses of sangria to wash it all down with :)

for breakfast today Michelle had done croissant and Belgian bun pastries. I had a quick look at the croissants and they were 319 cals each, so over my syns. So I cut one in half with a big half and a little half and Chris ate the big half, and I had my little half with jam, so I'd say about 7-8 syns, but was yummy.
But had a yoghurt, some melon and pineapple and bloobs to fill me up.

Plan for today- taking rabbit to the vets, one of their rabbits looks as though it's got a bit of intestine hanging out :-/
want to nip to aldi, cos I've seen those tortilla warmer things you get in Mexican restaurant and they go on sale today, so I'll try to get one if I can, never seen them on sale.
Then we're going out for lunch, no idea where but going to try to make a reasonably good choice
and again no idea what we're having for dinner.

Right off off for a shower to start of my day :) xxxx

aww that's not nice - old people aren't slow with their honest eh! lol
how did chris feel about it? will it bother him or does he shrug it off?

well done for making good choices...sometimes having a wee bite of something is just enough isn't it.

enjoy the rest of your weekend...x

aww that's not nice - old people aren't slow with their honest eh! lol
how did chris feel about it? will it bother him or does he shrug it off?

well done for making good choices...sometimes having a wee bite of something is just enough isn't it.

enjoy the rest of your weekend...x

he normally keeps pretty quiet, but his family are very quick to criticise and very very slow to praise, so I think it hits him. He is usually quite quiet when we've seen them. He normally gets a career lecture that he's doing nothing with his life ( he's in the raf and has been for 6 years), but because he's not been to uni and isn't particularly bothered about doing a degree, they say he's going nowhere in life...

Anyway... I'm glad firstly his family aren't as outwardly awful to me and secondly that mine love him unconditionally as if he was always been part of the family xxx

That's awful...at least he has you ;) and your family to help boost his confidence!

Some families are just like that...I always try to look at why people act the way they do and sometimes that helps me deal with their behaviours!x

Helllooooo,
so thought I'd update on all of the copious amounts of food that I have munched through today! Lol
bunny update, he had one of his balls bitten by the other rabbit when they were fighting. - some painkillers and antibiotics and he'll be ok. Bless him.
We then went for dinner in a pub where I had a chicken, avocado, rocket salad with honey mustard dressing to start-
followed by Mediterranean chicken which was chivken breast, couscous, roasted veg and chorizo- gorgeous!!
We then went to a local park and went round the petting zoo, my nephew had a play in the park and then we had ice cream. I asked my sis in law to get me a tub- she knows I'm on sw, but ordered a large one, feel a bit of sabotage coming on!! Lol
got hungry about 7.30, so I made myself a ham salad and had that with chickpea Dahl and a bit of sweet chilli sauce, and resisted the Danish that the other 2 ladies ate.
Think I might have a jelly in a bit :)

leaving quite ire early to go home tomorrow, so mango bloobs and yoghurt for breakfast, hoping to last until I get home for lunch- but empty fridge so no idea what I'm going to actually eat :-/
might have a grumpy hubby when he gets back as his team list at rugby again bless him.
Anyway back to watching britains got talent.
Oh and check out this peacock :-D
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 37
That's awful...at least he has you ;) and your family to help boost his confidence!

Some families are just like that...I always try to look at why people act the way they do and sometimes that helps me deal with their behaviours!x

yeah definitely, he has absolutely no confidence in himself and can never see how amazing he is, and it's a huge shame, and it's all because of them. Luckily his dad and step mum (they live in Spain unfortunately), are fantastic too xx

image.jpgHellloooo,
so travelled back from Warrington today, wasn't too bad, bout 3 hour drive.
We had nothing in the house so went food shopping, got a fridge and fruit bowl full again :) yay! Popped to homebase, picked out the paint I'm going to use to paint my bookshelf, yay! Gone for green blue farrow and ball and then an old white by crown for the back, hope it looks ok when I get round to doing it!

Then popped to my butchers to pick up some meat for the week, they do such gorgeous stuff, can't wait to eat it. He he. I was eyeing up some black cheese which they let me try some, it was gorgeous, made with charcoal. So bought some to have with tea.
Picked up my gorgeous poochy, he is so tired, he must be worn out playing with other dogs all the time! He is now snoozing, not even eaten his dinner! Love having him home, I always miss him so much!

so food for today-
breakfast- mango
in car- blueberries, alpen light
late afternoon- chicken tikka pieces
dinner- burgers with charcoal cheese, salad and cous cous

I am exhausted and will be very happy to get into my own bed tonight, I love our bed :)
my skin between my eyes is covered in little tiny spots, I've had a reaction to the wax from Thursday! So sore, and no idea what to do as don't suffer with spots normally. I hope they go down soon!!

Hope or you've all had a good Monday :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 35
Hi, just thought I'd post my plan for tomorrow,

breakfast-fruit crunch ryvita with yoghurt and raspberries
snack- pear or banana depending on if banana looks ripe enough
lunch- leftover cous cous, salad, chicken tikka, apple
dinner- chicken stir fry with either noodles or rice with broccoli

Got the chicken stir fry from the butchers, it comes as a raw mixture with what looks like carrots onion, cabbage etc, all ready to cook- looks yummy

weigh day tomorrow, not expecting much at all tbh, just hoping that I haven't gained all the weight I lost last week tbh, I'm not optimistic enough for a loss but got a little less going on this week coming.
Brunch out with friends on Friday, BBQ at mine on Saturday, but that's it food wise.
Xx

Back