Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

well done you!

loving the fact you're quite relaxed about it all....always helps from a mental point of view eh!

*note to self* take note!! lol

have a great day :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done you!

loving the fact you're quite relaxed about it all....always helps from a mental point of view eh!

*note to self* take note!! lol

have a great day :) x

thanks Hun. I just don't want to get myself worked up about it all, which I did a bit last time. I just want to sort of make better choices generally again. It's so easy to push too hard when the numbers arnt going down very quickly, think that's what I did last time.
Feeling positive :) 10lb to go until my mini target at start of July xxx

Woah! It's been a long day! This is when being prepared is key!
Long day at work, home and had tea then we went shopping for more garden bits. Go home and prepped tomorrow nights tea and now finally sat down.

Hubby has been so helpful today, he's been off today and has hoovered all through house, cleaned bathroom, washed all our washing and ironed my uniforms, and mowed the lawn! How on earth did I get so lucky!!
Needed more garden chairs, a BBQ cover and some hanging basket hooks too send ended up shopping around tonight.

My my chicken stir fry tonight was gorgeous, all I added was some udon noodles, all the flavour and veg apart from broccoli was in it straight from butchers! Nom nom. Udon noodles arnt free but no idea how many syns tbh.

My turn to walk Mylo in morning then food plan for tomorrow-
Breakfast- magic porridge with raspberries
snack- banana
lunch- leftover stir fry mixed into salad for noodle salad, pear
dinner- vege curry ( going to be in slow cooker)

will probably need a snack after aikido again, felt hungry as soon as I got into bed last week.
Right off to sleeps xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 31
Hi,
had a bit of an odd day, not feeling great and got sent home from work because I was sick, didn't feel too bad this afternoon tho so got a few jobs done.

I don't think I did the magic porridge right. I thought I was supposed to later iit in a bowl, but it didn't seem to do anything. Any tips?
Ended up with just a muller for breakffast. Had salad and a tin if ravioli for lunch and felt alright.
Got jobs done, finished painting a unit in the living room and helped Chris reorganise the shed, and cleaned outside downstairs windows in garden.
Started painting some shelves and then had tea, which didn't settle right at all. walking Mylo after tea wasn't much fun.
But got home and checked our postbox and my driving license came back with my married name on!! Yay! Been married over 2 years and finally got it changed. New one looks well posh too!
Going to water my garden plants and then heading to bed to help recoperate - best place to be me thinks

night lovely lot xxxximage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 26
I just weigh the oats out and stir them into the yog, cover the pot and leave in the fridge.

How did you do yours?

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling great...x

I just weigh the oats out and stir them into the yog, cover the pot and leave in the fridge.

How did you do yours?

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling great...x

Oh your stir them in. Lol. I'm silly, layer of yoghurt, layer of oats with fruit layers Inbetween. Thought that's what I'd read to do. Thanks Hun cx

Oh your stir them in. Lol. I'm silly, layer of yoghurt, layer of oats with fruit layers Inbetween. Thought that's what I'd read to do. Thanks Hun cx

awww i've never done them that way...i see everyone doing them like that, but for mine, i just stir them in then either eat it out the pot like a normal yog but more filling, or i put it all in a bowl with berries etc....

i've never done it the other way cos i don't see how all the oats would soften if the yog was only on the top? yes some would...but not all and i wouldn't fancy mouthfuls of dry oats now and then lol.

all trial and error tho ;)

hope you're having a great day xx

Hi all,
had a bit of an odd day tbh. I'm still not feeling 100% but getting there.
Were supposed to be having a BBQ on Saturday so we went out to stick up on beer etc, but due to end if the month skintness needed to take the credit card. We were literally pulling into the car park after a 15 min drive and I said no and he just sat and laughed at me! I got so mad!
I then refused to go shopping with him at all, I felt so sick sick and he'd just laughed at me! And then he made out that he was laughing at both of us.... Grrrrr.
Well my brother was with us so later I took my brother to asda but mostly through stubbornness I refused to buy anything for a BBQ! When I came out it was chucking it down and thunder and lightning when I got home, so checked weather and it says rain all Saturday so no BBQ anyway.
But we're not really speaking much now :-/

havent really eaten properly today.
b- nil
lunch- banana
dinner- 3 small tortilla fajitas with onion, pepper chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese
was yummy. This was stuff that I got free as part of a bzz agent thing to try out some discovery foods stuff. Was yummy tbh, and I got to use the new tortilla warmer I bought at the weekend.

Supposed to to be going for brunch tomorrow, but one friend is I'll, so not sure if it will go ahead, think I'll take a sausage casserole out for tea, then I don't have to cook :)

Hope your all ok xx

awww i've never done them that way...i see everyone doing them like that, but for mine, i just stir them in then either eat it out the pot like a normal yog but more filling, or i put it all in a bowl with berries etc....

i've never done it the other way cos i don't see how all the oats would soften if the yog was only on the top? yes some would...but not all and i wouldn't fancy mouthfuls of dry oats now and then lol.

all trial and error tho ;)

hope you're having a great day xx

thanks Hun, I think I'll have a go at stiring them in. When you do your carrot oats do you put the grated carrot in overnight too? Xx

thanks Hun, I think I'll have a go at stiring them in. When you do your carrot oats do you put the grated carrot in overnight too? Xx

when i make the carrot oats, i cook it in the pot like normal porridge (some do it in the microwave....i can't be trusted! lol) no yog or anything prepared the night before...just "live cooking" :giggle:

i just do 35g oats, 2tsp sweetener and 1tsp cinnamon plus a grated carrot into the oats, add water/milk and simmer it up for a bit and that's it!
you know i half my portion cos there's loads! but i add chopped banana and raisins to mine.

sorry to hear you've had a bit of a naff day...kinda the same for me - i just need a decent sleep....and a few weeks of being single i think! lol

we get there just the same...hopefully things are better for you tomorrow...but def eat more!! (lecture over ;) ) x

Hi,
well I've definitely made up for not eating a lot yesterday

food-
breakfast- pineapple, mango, yoghurt
brunch- ham salad roll, diet coke
2.30 food- leftover veg curry- no rice or anything tho
dinner- sausage casserole, rice, salad
late snack- pesto pasta, cheese

Just been hungry all day, none of the meals have been very big as I didn't want to pile it on my belly but that's resulted in me eating all day long!!
met up with 2 friends this morning for brunch- but we were Inbetween breakfast and lunch menus so had sandwhich rather than a cake!! They looked well tasty too!
One of friends had her 5 month old with her, and the other is 34 weeks preggers, and I am in the middle of organising her baby shower. Feeling very broody ATM, but I know the timing is just not right. Chris' neck needs to be better- first injection on Wednesday after over year of pain bless him, and I'm only in contract in my job until end of January, I need a job that I could go back to :-( so will have to wait a bit more.
I think what's happened with Chris' sister and her having gone through menopause completely and she's just turned 31, makes me realise I don't want to wait.
Its not like we go out all the time anymore or anything like that...
Anyways. Finished painting my bookshelf and finally managed to get all the books etc out if my bedroom and back away, so that's good.
We bought a new mirror from the range , just a wood one, going to paint it, but when Chris hung it, I realised the mirror is wrong, like it looks like one of those distorting mirrors that make you bigger or smaller- ha. So that's going back tomorrow.

Has anybody organised a baby shower before? I like planning but feel like it's going to be a bit of a let down :-/ keep looking at ideas off internet, and don't think that's helping, they look amazing!!

Doinv something tomorrow with friends for dinner, and then out for lunch with friends on Monday too, so going to try to be good Inbetween these. Haven't got meals planned, so might pop to butchers and get some chicken or something to marinade.

What have you lovely ladies got planned for the weekend? Xx

glad to hear you've eaten more today....but i get hungrier days too and sometimes i get paranoid i'm totally over eating!

yay...get baby making! ;) hehe

not planned a baby shower before...or even been to one! but i'd have only suggested the internet too!
fancy cupcakes and silly party games are a winner i'd imagine...?

no plans for me this weekend...think i might gloss my doors and skirtings tomorrow....well, i've bought the gloss i just need to wake up with the oomph to get it done! lol and i'm working tomorrow night...meh!

where are you going to eat tomorrow? is it chinese, italian etc? or pub grub?x

glad to hear you've eaten more today....but i get hungrier days too and sometimes i get paranoid i'm totally over eating!

yay...get baby making! ;) hehe

not planned a baby shower before...or even been to one! but i'd have only suggested the internet too!
fancy cupcakes and silly party games are a winner i'd imagine...?

no plans for me this weekend...think i might gloss my doors and skirtings tomorrow....well, i've bought the gloss i just need to wake up with the oomph to get it done! lol and i'm working tomorrow night...meh!

where are you going to eat tomorrow? is it chinese, italian etc? or pub grub?x

atm, I'm making up a food hamper of posh bits, as a raffle prize, entry into the raffle is a packet of nappies and you can enter as many times as you want- hopefully mummy and daddy to be end up stocked with nappies! It's a BBQ and boys are invited to so think well have to be careful with games, to keep the lads involved too.
Going to make baby shower favors, little thank you magnets, even bought myself a glue gun today! Ha!

Yeah do your painting, it's boring while you do it but you get such a sense of accomplishment when it's done!
No idea what we're doing tomorrow, we're all really laid back so just said we'd do something. lol. Going to avoid Indian because I can't resist naan bread, and I don't know there's a decent Chinese, maybe pub grub, Italian or wagamamas. Nom nom.
Xxx

aww that looks good!

how bizarre that you mention baby showers...and i've just seen posts about it on my facebook!
a girl i know is doing her friends and she's got a game where they have to guess the contents of the nappy

she's making different stuff and putting it on the nappy (looks like poo! lol) and her guests have to guess by tasting it lol

you could def include the boys with that one...and do yummy things like nutella or yucky things??

could you get friends to bring their baby pics and play guess the baby??x

aww that looks good!

how bizarre that you mention baby showers...and i've just seen posts about it on my facebook!
a girl i know is doing her friends and she's got a game where they have to guess the contents of the nappy

she's making different stuff and putting it on the nappy (looks like poo! lol) and her guests have to guess by tasting it lol

you could def include the boys with that one...and do yummy things like nutella or yucky things??

could you get friends to bring their baby pics and play guess the baby??x

Oh I think that nappy thing is totally gross! Plus lots of older people will be there, so not sure how that would go down. But the baby photo idea isn't bad, there just might be too many people. She's asked for 25 invites, obviously me and her mum etc won't need invite and we're bringing partners. Even 40 pics might be too much, you think? Sorry for sort of shooting down your ideas!!! I do appreciate them I promise!! Lol.
Xxx

Back