Step 1 Sole Source getting slim again!

Well had my second weigh in today and I've lost another 3 lbs :) may not sound like much but that's an achievement for me as I've been on holiday :D gonna stick to it 100% this week so hopefully get a bigger loss next week :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well had my second weigh in today and I've lost another 3 lbs :) may not sound like much but that's an achievement for me as I've been on holiday :D gonna stick to it 100% this week so hopefully get a bigger loss next week :) Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah well done that's a great week 2 loss! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! I just hope the numbers get bigger again. But I am happy with the result :D a loss is a loss :D

Ergh feeling so hungry today! Had a litre of water already and have to wait another hour until I can have my first shake :( normally feel fine up until lunch. Don't know what's happening with me today :/

Feeling much better today :) back to normal with the hunger anyway. Starting getting headaches again even though i'm drinking 3 litres+ everyday. I hope they stop soon.

Well that's my third weigh in done and I've lost another three pound :)
Quite pleased as I didn't feel as though I had lost anything.

Thanks so much. Was hoping for bigger numbers but I'm still on track which is the important thing

Yes! 5 lbs off this week...taking me to a stone and a half in 4 weeks!! I actually can't believe how well I'm sticking to this diet...loving the results :D

Thank you :)

Yes! 5 lbs off this week...taking me to a stone and a half in 4 weeks!! I actually can't believe how well I'm sticking to this diet...loving the results :D

Thats amazing results pal , really fab , well done , ive my first weigh in tomorrow eeeeeeekkkkk!!!!

Ooo good luck! How have u found it so far?

Ooo good luck! How have u found it so far?

so far so good , ive made a wee diary so i can look back on my journey. Day 1 was awful , i found it really tough but stuck it out , i never ever thought that i would get by day 2 , never mind be sat here talking to you and im on day 6. it gets easier , every day brings a new challange but i have overcome them so far. one day at a time x

so far so good , ive made a wee diary so i can look back on my journey. Day 1 was awful , i found it really tough but stuck it out , i never ever thought that i would get by day 2 , never mind be sat here talking to you and im on day 6. it gets easier , every day brings a new challange but i have overcome them so far. one day at a time x

Yes it definatly gets easier and the results are well worth it!

YAY! Well done Aiedial! Great weigh in for week four and great motivation for someone like me who is on Day 2! Best of luck for another good week. xx

Thank you :) and good luck for your first week! Just think positive :D

Hi guys, I am on SS and have just introduced bars to my diet I was wondering if others have done the same and if there is any limitations of having bars instead of shakes and if there is a maximum, I would ask my consultant but I don't find her very useful and she seems to be more focused on me buying my stuff doing measurement then for me to leave has anyone experienced this with their consultant? is this the normal practice?

Hi guys, I am on SS and have just introduced bars to my diet I was wondering if others have done the same and if there is any limitations of having bars instead of shakes and if there is a maximum, I would ask my consultant but I don't find her very useful and she seems to be more focused on me buying my stuff doing measurement then for me to leave has anyone experienced this with their consultant? is this the normal practice?

I can't comment in the bars as I've not started them yet. But my consultant is not like that at all. She's very helpful and gives me tips and always answers any questions I have. And never seems in a rush for me to leave. Your consultant doesn't sound very helpful at all.

hi ladies , because i work 12 hr shifts and was struggling with the long days , my consultant gave me some bars to try to eat between soups n shakes. I am allowed 1 per day of the choc covered ones or 3 per day of the lemon ones. I have my 3 products per day plus if i struggle one of the bars. so far I have only taken half a bar per day. I keep it to night time and i have half of the bar in the evening around 8pm as by then i have been up and about for 15 hrs. my alarm goes off at 4.45 and i go to bed around 9.30pm. hope this helps x

Back