Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Back on it as of tomorrow people! Not got much food in so might be a bit all over the place but will do my best :) shall weigh myself at home in the morning! Xxx

Wednesday 19th December - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Overslept and missed it :(

Lunch
McCain jacket potato (0.5 syns)
40g Low Low grated cheese (HeA)
Beans

Dinner
Chilli con Carne (2 syns for packet mix)
Rice

Snacks
Special K Chewy Delight (HeB)
Apple
Cupcake (12.5 syns)

Syns:15

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning at 12.8 so somehow managed to lose a lb this past week! Hope I can shift a couple before Xmas day :)

Thursday 20th December - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Bacon medallions
Beans

Lunch
Jacket potato
40g Low Low cheese (HeA)
Jelly pot (0.5 syns)

Dinner
Turkey breast fillets in Nandos marinade (2 syns)
Slimming World chips
Carrots, peas & sweetcorn
Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks
Apple and grape fruit bag
Grapes
Pineapple

Syns: 3.5

Last edited:
Ooooppss just scoffed 8 M&S choccy biscuits.. My Fitness Pal says that's 480 calories! But will be burning that off at the gym tonight! X

Well I reckon I've burnt the biccies off! Had a good gym sesh but don't know how many calories I burnt as my sports watch has ran out of battery :-( must remember to buy a new one off eBay!

So generally feeling good, and going to have some pineapple chunks when I get home as my supper :)

Well despite a mince pie and a couple of milk tray jumping into my mouth last night, the scales are showing me 1lb down from Wednesday which is great :) bit of a hectic weekend with work, but finish at 4 on Sunday and not back in till Boxing Day, so excited about that! X

Friday 21st December - Green

Breakfast

3 Tesco hash browns (7 syns)
Beans
30g Red Leicester (HeA)

Lunch
Noodles
Quorn chicken pieces
Soy sauce

Dinner
Mugshot
Wholemeal pitta bread (HeB)

Snacks
Special K chewy delight bar (HeB)
Apple

Syns: 7

Hi Gracie im from lincoln too and planning to join sw in the new year,which do you find easier to follow sw or ww?

Hi hun :) I find SW loads easier than WW but that's just me :) which group you planning on joining? I go to Donnas group on Carholme road and its a fab group! Xxx

Oops just had a homemade mince pie at work.. It was gorgeous! Figured it won't matter too much as I'm only trying to maintain over Christmas :) will keep syns to a minimum for the rest of the day though!

After a lovely week off plan, I'm back on it as of tomorrow!

I have big news too, I'm entering the Lincoln 10K race! This is me that can barely run for 5 minutes! I downloaded the Coach to 10K app and I'll be starting it this week or next. Quite excited for it really.

Also thinking about joining a running club too. It's only 50p a week to go and I think it could be a great new hobby to take up. I've been and bought myself some gloves and a headband today, and I have everything else I need to get started!

Oooh forgot to add I'll be weighing in the morning, and then going back to group next Thursday night, which gives me a whole 7 days to get back on plan before 'official' weigh in next week x

Here's tomorrow's food plan; I'm going to be doing Success Express where possible this week to try and boost my loss for my first official week back at group :)

Friday 28th December - Success Express

Breakfast
Pear

Lunch
Starbucks large tea
Starbucks fruit salad pot

Dinner
Chicken and vegetable stew (with carrots, onions, celery)
Green beans
WW petit pain (HeB)

Snack
Pringles (7 syns)
2 Celebrations (4.5 syns)

Healthy Extras:
A = Milk in teas
B = WW petit pain
B = Special K Chewy Delight

Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Well the day was going well until dinner.. Had a load of French crusty bread, some cake and some sweets. However, I'm happy that I've started my training for the 10K, and I bet I've eaten less today than I have for the last week or so!

Back